It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Doctors Walk Out of Hospitals in “Protest” of Unvaccinated People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space.

Then logically, neither should junkies, chubby office desk monkeys, women who get knocked up and go ham on the excess weight gain because "eating for two!", women who don't get regular OB/GYN exams don't need to go in either, guys who don't have their prostate exams need not apply also, stupid pedestrians who don't look crossing the street and/or jaywalk, drivers who take eyes off the road and crash, etc.

I can keep going. Who's more deserving of any hospital treatment for any reason? Certainly not thou, I guarantee you're doing something stupid or unhealthy just like everyone else is.

If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

Nah. That just makes you lazy to sit back, do nothing to mitigate anything on your own as expected of functional adults, and rely on others and browbeat about it.

I can’t argue with crazy, ya’ll. Like I say, I couldn’t care less if ya’ll get vaccinated or not but quit hiding at the back of the queue whining and making whack job demands to cover ya’ll own cowardice. It’s embarrassing and does your cause no favours.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

...favours.

Question. You live in Florida but spell 'favors' like this?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space.

Then logically, neither should junkies, chubby office desk monkeys, women who get knocked up and go ham on the excess weight gain because "eating for two!", women who don't get regular OB/GYN exams don't need to go in either, guys who don't have their prostate exams need not apply also, stupid pedestrians who don't look crossing the street and/or jaywalk, drivers who take eyes off the road and crash, etc.

I can keep going. Who's more deserving of any hospital treatment for any reason? Certainly not thou, I guarantee you're doing something stupid or unhealthy just like everyone else is.

If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

Nah. That just makes you lazy to sit back, do nothing to mitigate anything on your own as expected of functional adults, and rely on others and browbeat about it.

I can’t argue with crazy, ya’ll. Like I say, I couldn’t care less if ya’ll get vaccinated or not but quit hiding at the back of the queue whining and making whack job demands to cover ya’ll own cowardice. It’s embarrassing and does your cause no favours.

And what, exactly, do you seem to think my stance is?

You've been on here 4 months now, it should be evident. Don't make # up, let's play 20 Guesses, okie doke?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...favours.

Question. You live in Florida but spell 'favors' like this?

Obviously, they're not American. They're either a brit or a Canuck, since those are the two biggest crown-originating expat groups in FL.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space. If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

Based on what we know about COVID it is likely that the number of vaccine related deaths in children will be comparable to the disease itself.

If you're willing to accept that risk I wonder who you're really concerned with protecting. Adults can make their own choice on vaccines, pushing it on kids is criminal.

I am trying to protect children from the real threat, which isn't COVID. It's out of control medical negligence.

Your only protecting yourself ya’ll but I agree, you should be able to accept the risk if that’s what ya’ll choose. But by accepting the risk ya’ll should not be given health care otherwise that’s not accepting risk, it’s hoping someone’s gonna kiss you better if things go south.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Obviously, they're not American. They're either a brit or a Canuck, since those are the two biggest crown-originating expat groups in FL.

The 'y'all' and 'favours' are a bit of a juxtaposition.

"Good day, old chap, if you attempt to inject with the Vid Vax I shall give you a two piece and a biscuit."

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space. If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

Based on what we know about COVID it is likely that the number of vaccine related deaths in children will be comparable to the disease itself.

If you're willing to accept that risk I wonder who you're really concerned with protecting. Adults can make their own choice on vaccines, pushing it on kids is criminal.

I am trying to protect children from the real threat, which isn't COVID. It's out of control medical negligence.

Your only protecting yourself ya’ll but I agree, you should be able to accept the risk if that’s what ya’ll choose. But by accepting the risk ya’ll should not be given health care otherwise that’s not accepting risk, it’s hoping someone’s gonna kiss you better if things go south.

You're elderly, aren't you? HOW elderly?

Because it can absolutely be argued that no matter what you do positively, it's a declining RoI on your efforts the older you are. I think we should consider how ethical it'd be to say Barb here doesn't deserve treatment because she;s old, and it;d be a waste of supplies and personnel to try. I mean, that's the risk with growing old, being a waste of resources down a widening drain.

If you're going to puff your chest and try hubris, we can kick it up a notch and dive into treatment ethics just fine.

edit on 8/24/2021 by Nyiah because: Edit: Not fixing my typos today, think I need to dismantle the keyboard and find out what's triggering the wrong punctuation key and not the right one on a new machine

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You've been on here 4 months now, it should be evident. Don't make # up, let's play 20 Guesses, okie doke?

How should I know. I only ever seen your name today but ya’ll seem to have some ego. Anyhooooo seems like there’s only room for one side of the argument on this forum these days so I’ll go crawl back under ma rock so ya’ll can bitch and whine in your echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Because it can absolutely be argued that no matter what you do positively, it's a declining RoI on your efforts the older you are. I think we should consider how ethical it'd be to say Barb here doesn't deserve treatment because she;s old, and it;d be a waste of supplies and personnel to try. I mean, that's the risk with growing old, being a waste of resources down a widening drain.

If you're going to puff your chest and try hubris, we can kick it up a notch and dive into treatment ethics just fine.

I sense a very dark presence around you, young lady, if that’s what ya’ll are and if not my age is none of your darn business. God will be ya’ll witness.
edit on 24-8-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So, no rebuttal on any of the science but lots of emotion.

You can keep the kisses, I'll keep the science. If you have children I sincerely hope they survive the unnecessary vaccination you'll subject them to.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

How should I know. I only ever seen your name today but ya’ll seem to have some ego. Anyhooooo seems like there’s only room for one side of the argument on this forum these days so I’ll go crawl back under ma rock so ya’ll can bitch and whine in your echo chamber.

So you're bending over and mouthing off out your backside with a broad brush.

It's really not surprising. If you refuse to understand the wide degree of personal reason nuances from everyone, then yes, back under the rock until you learn to listen to people individually and not write everyone off.

Bottom line is, I do not see the need for the vaccine for myself personally. And there's little reason to think of you as a reason to get one, when you're still passing it around while vaccinated yourself.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I sense a very dark presence around you, young lady, if that’s what ya’ll are and if not my age is none of your darn business. God will be ya’ll witness.

Hit a little close to home, did I?

Feels pretty #ing #ty when the shoe's on the other foot, eh?

Remember that feeling the next time you try it on someone else.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They've been pulling this staged crap here in Florida for the past couple weeks. The news yesterday was trying to paint the picture that people were protesting FOR a mask mandate in schools.
It was your typical leftist garbage with a zoomed in camera and 5 or 6 paid protesters. If these doctors are real, good riddance. Maybe they will be replaced by actual medical doctors.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Why would a doctor walk out in protest? It is confusing to me, if the doctor has the vaccination why would said doctor worry? Is it worry for other patients in the hospital? Is it some kind of principle type of thing? Is it news worthy propaganda stunt? I still don't know why people give to * about this at this point anymore.

Then again I did listen to that asshole biden fella talk about vaccines for polio and small pox today as justification for mandatory covid vaccines too, and I laughed at that because its strange.

What is the main purpose of a protest? Generally it's to bring attention and shows one displeasure. I can tell you our medical fields are very tired and most, not all, are getting fed up with seeing unvaxxed taking up ICU beds in something that can be prevented for most if they were vaxxed.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Those Drs. can't make immoral choices, only I can do that.

-Anti-Vaxxxers.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Barb the one thing you'll learn on this site is that many do not live by it's moto.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Why would a doctor walk out in protest? It is confusing to me, if the doctor has the vaccination why would said doctor worry? Is it worry for other patients in the hospital? Is it some kind of principle type of thing? Is it news worthy propaganda stunt? I still don't know why people give to * about this at this point anymore.

Then again I did listen to that asshole biden fella talk about vaccines for polio and small pox today as justification for mandatory covid vaccines too, and I laughed at that because its strange.

What is the main purpose of a protest? Generally it's to bring attention and shows one displeasure. I can tell you our medical fields are very tired and most, not all, are getting fed up with seeing unvaxxed taking up ICU beds in something that can be prevented for most if they were vaxxed.

That's not a valid excuse, though.

Think of medical pros in general as Organic Mechanics, the people equivalent of a good auto mechanic.

In WHAT universe would it be acceptable for a vehicle mechanic to get picky over the vehicle's operation(s) that lands it in there more often? And in that vein, the same can and SHOULD be asked of doctors & nurses. They are mechanics, not proselytizers. They have a Mechanic's Job to do, and that's it. The job doesn't decide what the owner of the stuff needing repair does, and neither does the mechanic.

That seems to have been utterly lost in the ego fluffing.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin

Those Drs. can't make immoral choices, only I can do that.

-Anti-Vaxxxers.

If I had any doubt about the morality of my position I might be offended by your statement.

I don't, so instead I'm merely offended by your ignorance.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Before that is was people that didn't wear masks, then it was people against lockdowns, and after they get their vaccine wish at 100% it will go full circle and the vaccinated that don't wear masks will take the blame. A global pandemic of a novel respiratory illness is going to stress the medical system.

In no modern medical training does it say that it's okay to pin the problems of the medical world on people due to their personal medical decisions, nowhere. It specifically tells you NOT to do that. You can cheer this on now, when you support it. When they come for your steak or cigar or whatever little thing you do that isn't healthy you'll be screaming about authoritarians.

It is not a black and white issue, almost nothing ever is. When people say it is a black and white issue it's very easy to tell they are lying or not well-informed. I don't care what their background in medicine is. If they can't come up with any counterpoints to their position they are obviously not informed enough on the topic.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Easy answer to this is if you get covid and were not vaccinated dont go the hospital.

Stay at home and suffer/die.

You dont trust medical professionals so why go?

So fat people should stay at home too, including all the fatties that you're telling to vaccinate? Fat causes diseases, bigly.

There's gonna be a lot of room at the hospital sans landwhales.

I'm not telling anyone to vaccinate, that's their own choice. Being fat isn't contagious, although looking at a large part of the population you would think it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join