It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Doctors Walk Out of Hospitals in “Protest” of Unvaccinated People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Every single one of these doctors should be fired and struck off the medical register.

Absolutely disgusting.

Good for them I say, besides, why would anyone who doesn’t trust medical professionals want to end up in a hospital bed? Seems crazy to me ya’ll.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So we have Doctors refusing to see patients. Joe Biden refusing to rescue Americans. Democrats refusing to reduce illegal drug and human traffic from Mexico. A SICK pattern is emerging.

Trump refusing to close the border, which let the thing into the country in the fist place.

Trump refusing to intervene in new York when it was the global hot-spot. Which allowed covid to gain a foothold.

Trump refusing to enforce lockdown on those blm super spreader events.

Need I go on.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Every single one of these doctors should be fired and struck off the medical register.

Absolutely disgusting.

Good for them I say, besides, why would anyone who doesn’t trust medical professionals want to end up in a hospital bed? Seems crazy to me ya’ll.

How many shekels did it take to get you to say that?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Not enough of the right people in medical care anymore. If they cannot uphold the Oath, and put everything they think aside, it's not the job for them. I don't understand why people can't do this, it's one of the things my sister in law has railed about for the past few years -- all the newbies want the glory, and don't really GAF about patients anymore.

If you're in the medical profession to pad your ego -- i.e planning on being someone's "hero" ahead of time -- it's not the job for you, period. It'[s for self-gratification & brownie points instead of the fuzzy wuzzy help you lied through your teeth about.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I've been to Flo-rida, most people there look like they haven't been to a doctor since they were popped out of their mom so I don't see this being a major impact.

edit on 24-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Easy answer to this is if you get covid and were not vaccinated dont go the hospital.

Stay at home and suffer/die.

You dont trust medical professionals so why go?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Easy answer to this is if you get covid and were not vaccinated dont go the hospital.

On the flipside, if you can't live through a cold, maybe you don;'t need to be saved at a hospital, since you're that fragile and useless to society without vaccine gutter bumpers?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I have a lot of respect for the unvaccinated and know many who would gladly be treated at home should they contract COVID opposed to taking up hospital beds which could be used for the more courageous vaccinated souls who may have comorbidities. I think this should be a policy going forward, what do ya’ll think?

I'm not worried about taking up a hospital bed. I've been in one and have no desire to return. I'm taking plenty of prophylactic treatments and I have treatments for if I get ill. The medical establishment has already made it clear they won't use the medications that have shown promise until it's too late, I'm not depending on them to help me.

I think most educated people that are against the mass COVID vaccination are smart enough to know that personally getting COVID, even if you die, doesn't change the reality of the numbers. They aren't panicking and refuse to be swept up in it. Anybody that thinks vaccinating children against a disease that has a mortality around .03%, with a vaccine that is guaranteed to kill some of them, just to give the illusion of security to old people and Karens? Those people are panicking.

The likelihood of getting COVID and dying is very small. The chance of adverse reactions from vaccination has reportedly been small so far. Why trade a known factor, COVID, with an unknown factor like a vaccine that has no long-term studies? Especially for people under 50, why risk an unknown if you know COVID is very low risk? It makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'd have thought that walking out on the job was cause for dismissal with immediate effect right?

He's an employee and th fact that he's a doctor and is doing it for what he sees as a "valid reason" should have no effect on his instant dismissal.

Once unemployed then it's time for whatever medical council or organisation that's relavant take whatever action they see fit for such a breach of professionalism.

I'm guessing it won't catch on and will become yesterdays news pretty quickly.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

So fat people should stay at home too, including all the fatties that you're telling to vaccinate? Fat causes diseases, bigly.

There's gonna be a lot of room at the hospital sans landwhales.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd have thought that walking out on the job was cause for dismissal with immediate effect right?

He's an employee and th fact that he's a doctor and is doing it for what he sees as a "valid reason" should have no effect on his instant dismissal.

Once unemployed then it's time for whatever medical council or organisation that's relavant take whatever action they see fit for such a breach of professionalism.

I'm guessing it won't catch on and will become yesterdays news pretty quickly.

They didn't actually walk out, that was the headline used. As I said in the OP I don't think it resulted in staffing shortages and the hospital admin was probably involved.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So just a failed publicity stunt then.

What's your opinion on this if we look at the opposite side of the coin?

It raises a more complex issue but similar enough to include I think.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Absolutely disgusting.

If ya’ll don’t trust the medicine why would ya’ll trust medical professionals unless ya’ll think that the vaccine was created by one lone evil genius in a bedroom somewhere.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust

So we have Doctors refusing to see patients. Joe Biden refusing to rescue Americans. Democrats refusing to reduce illegal drug and human traffic from Mexico. A SICK pattern is emerging.

Trump refusing to close the border, which let the thing into the country in the fist place.

Trump refusing to intervene in new York when it was the global hot-spot. Which allowed covid to gain a foothold.

Trump refusing to enforce lockdown on those blm super spreader events.

Need I go on.

All the things you're saying are things that the left told Trump he couldn't do, like threatened him and called him racist over.

Don't get me wrong. Trump is far from having a good record on COVID, but you didn't list a single one of his most egregious failures.

I have to be getting punked. There is no way somebody sets themselves up for failure this often and this openly.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Absolutely disgusting.

If ya’ll don’t trust the medicine why would ya’ll trust medical professionals unless ya’ll think that the vaccine was created by one lone evil genius in a bedroom somewhere.

There are plenty of medical professionals, many who aren't just GP but virologists and immunologists, that don't agree with them.

If you trust the doctors and medical professionals why are you still wearing a mask? The vaccines are safe and effective.

For anybody on the left making this argument about not trusting medicine please practice what you preach and stay out of our gas stations, gas is for those that don't distrust oil companies.
edit on 8/24/21 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

No thank God i don't, all the liberals are in sotuhern Florida, I live in a very conservative town in florida, where this crap wouldn't fly here. I think it's wrong on soo many levels. i am not looking forward to this coming year at all, or the beginning of the next year.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space. If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Absolutely disgusting.

There are plenty of medical professionals, many who aren't just GP but virologists and immunologists, that don't agree with them.

If you trust the doctors and medical professionals why are you still wearing a mask? The vaccines are safe and effective.

For anybody on the left making this argument about not trusting medicine please practice what you preach and stay out of our gas stations, gas is for those that don't distrust oil companies.

Most also don't seem to trust what they eat either, so I'm surprised they don't refrain from putting money where their mouth is, and live on air alone.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space.

Then logically, neither should junkies, chubby office desk monkeys, women who get knocked up and go ham on the excess weight gain because "eating for two!", women who don't get regular OB/GYN exams don't need to go in either, guys who don't have their prostate exams need not apply also, stupid pedestrians who don't look crossing the street and/or jaywalk, drivers who take eyes off the road and crash, etc.

I can keep going. Who's more deserving of any hospital treatment for any reason? Certainly not thou, I guarantee you're doing something stupid or unhealthy just like everyone else is.

If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

Nah. That just makes you lazy to sit back, do nothing to mitigate anything on your own as expected of functional adults, and rely on others and browbeat about it.
edit on 8/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Everyone knows the vaccine won’t stop you catching it, just like the flu shot but it might prevent serious illness. Whether you take it or not makes no difference to me but I don’t think the unvaccinated should be taking up bed space. If ya’ll look back at my posts ya’ll see that I was an anti vaxxer but the anti vaccine rhetoric didn’t make any sense to me in the end and I found it very unattractive, especially in men who should be protecting us women and children. We used to call those types draft dodgers in my day.

Based on what we know about COVID it is likely that the number of vaccine related deaths in children will be comparable to the disease itself.

If you're willing to accept that risk I wonder who you're really concerned with protecting. Adults can make their own choice on vaccines, pushing it on kids is criminal.

I am trying to protect children from the real threat, which isn't COVID. It's out of control medical negligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join