It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadcaster "ACCIDENTALLY" Ran Footage of a Satanic Ritual During News Segment

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm not surprised at this stage, I'm just glad they are not hiding it any more. Call it what you want, 'footage from a previous segment about satanic worship' or whatever. I don't consider this a mistake perse', especially when the segment being discussed was about the stabbing of a police dog.

Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

*not a mistake

Not a christian or a believer? Irrelevant at this stage - evil runs the world, even die hard skeptics can see the lunatics are running the asylum, just take muppet Biden and the hidden hands controlling his every move - the ink was not even dry with the FDA full approval before evil mandates were announced - only when evil intent is the modus operandi does 'government' move on it with lightning speed - everything else takes months/years to 'approve.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's footage from another news story about some Satanists who wanted to be allowed to teach their "religion" in schools.

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If anyone's interested in how I know I just looked in the comments and saw some people had said what it was, quickly googled "Satanists school Australia" and saw the results for the news articles, scanned through and saw pictures of what appears to be the same bloke from the video clip.

I'm sure we used to do this kind of thing a lot more on ATS a few years back.

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's footage from another news story about some Satanists who wanted to be allowed to teach their "religion" in schools.

www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

Yes, I know, did you not read my OP? .......particularly this part "Call it what you want, 'footage from a previous segment about satanic worship' or whatever."

??

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That's what I'm doing.

I'm calling it footage from another recent news article that's clearly been put out by mistake.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

If anyone's interested in how I know I just looked in the comments and saw some people had said what it was, quickly googled "Satanists school Australia" and saw the results for the news articles, scanned through and saw pictures of what appears to be the same bloke from the video clip.

I'm sure we used to do this kind of thing a lot more on ATS a few years back.

Fact checking and background research before jumping to conclusions and condemning a situation at face value? Nah.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

those creatures don't even look human!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I had a spare 90 seconds.

It seemed a bit surreal to think that the evil overlords had accidentally included some top secret satanic footage in what seemed to be a regional news program so I just kinda went for it.

I'm glad I did as if not nipped in the bud this could have gone cray cray real fast.

a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Should be in the LOL forum

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Is that Hillary under that black robe?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That's what I'm doing.

I'm calling it footage from another recent news article that's clearly been put out by mistake.

again, from the OP.........

call it what you want

WOW, you appear to be under the impression that that scenario never crossed my mind.

I get it, you're very clever with your 90 seconds of spare time. Now, tell me again that is was merely a mistake to have the satanic footage versus the myriad of other footages that could have been accidentally aired.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Should be in the LOL forum

What part of it is lies? Is the accidental footage lies? The entire YouTube video? Which part is lies?

I'll wait....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Off topic but per the video you posted its a crime to hurt police dogs, but its not a crime in the same country to have cops drive somewhere to shoot rescue / handicap helping dogs in the head , cuz 'covid'? sad lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I would say that given the other story was pretty new and the alternative is pretty #ing ridiculous then yes.

I think the likelihood of it being a mistake is high, very high in fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So the Noosa Temple of Satan is part of this huge conspiracy eh?

Cool story, needs more dragons.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They had dragons in the story.

There was footage slipped in right before Kimberly finished the weather and they went over to Bill for the sports roundup.

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

dont know if it was a mistake or not.
lets see the abc.
yep left wing.
in fact so far left they could n't turn right on a bloody roundabout
scottie.
the pm supposed christian .
abc. - lets stick it right up him
opps sorry pm it was mistake
yeah right

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The part where you attempt infer that the Broadcaster is a satanic sect ..
pretty much all of it.
As has been pointed out old clip that they had run some time previously.
/lol forum
edit on Mon, 23 Aug 2021 17:39:21 -0500395America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Satanists run the world. We know this.

People will say the father the kids are talking about in this video was falsely accused. The father is the worst actor i've ever seen. puts on fake tears and pretends to be a victim. then watch the video of the mom, she got screwed by the satanic system we live in.

These kids are telling the truth.

As for the video in the news. Who knows if it was an accident or on purpose. I wouldn't jump to conclusions that it was an accident though.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd rather see this in schools than the current agenda of blatant racism and 'gender studies'

what a mess we've made.

top topics

join