It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now They got their way with Vaccines what is next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’d say Social Issues and Civil Unrest.

Torches and pitchforks. Punch and pie….

Noice

You said there would be punch and pie?

"Beer for the horses, whiskey for my men"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Can't say I like it either. You'd be mad too like the situation. Furthering how grim the situation with hopelessness and self-righteousness is only an answer to protect insecurities though. This answer, the vaccine is a thoroughly measured, monitored, studied, tested and proven measure to protect against an exact threat. A threat that is yes, very controversial but controversy is for the talking heads to focus on. They are jabbing all their athletes, everything. It is gonna be ok. You're more likely to crash your car but you probably go doing that drunk even. This is the future, we all knew it would be like this, we just couldn't put it into words until now but nobody did anything except talk about it. If we had let the thing die off naturally as asked, we wouldn't be in this mess, there is a lot of blame to throw around.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: themightymerlin

This is the future, we all knew it would be like this, we just couldn't put it into words until now but nobody did anything except talk about it. If we had let the thing die off naturally as asked, we wouldn't be in this mess, there is a lot of blame to throw around.

Yes, let's blame ourselves like good little lambs.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You aren't stretching. Sadly.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’d say Social Issues and Civil Unrest.

Torches and pitchforks. Punch and pie….

Noice

You said there would be punch and pie?

"Beer for the horses, whiskey for my men"

It is the order of things

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
most people are pigs.
they can't pay their bills on time.
can't get their oil changed regularly.
can't remember when to take their daily pills.

what are the odds they will remember to take their boosters?

its great they got their vaccine and all but they are still getting the corona in droves because they are unable to follow some basic hygiene habits.

they are going to continue to get sick, continue to get admitted to hospital, and continue to die.
~ Darwin.

They will remember, because they will always be reminded of it by the constant flow of propaganda. It will never be "out of sight" so it will never be "out of mind"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What's next? I am thinking on the lines of packing up
and bugging out myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We don't have anybody to blame but ourselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No , they DID NOT . FAKE NEWS ..........

This is an Extension of the Emergency Approval . Media Pushing LIES Again .

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Yep, it's been shoved down our throats and the masses have obeyed, so what's next.

Hmmm. Fast food? Alcohol, BMI?
Will they start doing psychological tests on everyone before taking a job?
How about IQ tests, and if you don't do well you get virtual learning or get to go to College.
Income, maybe they will have certain cutoffs for wealth.
Housing size? Only a certain amount of sq ft per person allowed.
Water use? Electric use.
Where will this all lead?

I know I'm stretching, but think about it. Go back just Ten years, could you have ever have guessed the things that would be going on today?

Great post.
Yes, to all of the above. It’s all laid out in Agenda 21 and its follow up.

Mandatory social network mapping apps on your phones and laptop; facial recognition in every traffic camera, smart TV, ATM and security camera.
Smart meters for water and electric.
Omnipresent ‘ads’ that reinforce whatever message the System desires at the moment: ‘Sustainable’ this, ‘Social Contract’ that, ‘Get the Jab’, ‘Empower Women’, ‘Borderless Society’…whatever message they choose.

A chip in the COVID Passport that tracks everything. EVERYTHING about you: So you got the jab ‘cause your employer requires it—but did you get the latest booster? If not, who’ve you been socializing with? They may be in danger because of you! Where have you traveled? Are you spreading misinformation? What are you watching?
What are you eating? We all need to stay healthy, ya know…wouldn’t want to be a drag on the healthcare system, now would we?
We’re all in this together; and since there’s SO MANY homeless and ‘new arrivals’ from overseas, it’s only fair you share you’re blessings with them. I’m SURE you agree. So we’re gonna subdivide your big house, turn it into a duplex and rent it out to one of those poor, unfortunate families with nowhere to go.

On and on, the Chinese Social Credit system will spread like cancer.
edit on 24-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

If my parents and family and friends die as a result of this vaccine genocide, then I swear on my soul
that I will start a never ending # storm for the powers that be , i will invoke my rebel ancestry
and I will fight until I die , I will go town to town destroying every authoritarian building and institution
then I will go to every underground bunker and drag them kicking and screaming from their rat holes
and burn them alive

Alexander the great, vlad the impaler , ghengis Khan wont have #ing # on me

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600

originally posted by: sraven
most people are pigs.
they can't pay their bills on time.
can't get their oil changed regularly.
can't remember when to take their daily pills.

what are the odds they will remember to take their boosters?

its great they got their vaccine and all but they are still getting the corona in droves because they are unable to follow some basic hygiene habits.

they are going to continue to get sick, continue to get admitted to hospital, and continue to die.
~ Darwin.

They will remember, because they will always be reminded of it by the constant flow of propaganda. It will never be "out of sight" so it will never be "out of mind"

yea, well those speed limit signs are out there and fly by every few miles and they ignore those.
and the flu shot reminders are out there every year and they ignore those.
and the cancer labels are on cigarettes and they ignore those.
and the calories and ingredient labels are on every food product and they ignore those.
and that oil change sticker is in the corner of the window and they ignore those.

We are American. We ignore the rules.
It is out nature.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I've seen more awake people on "normal" forums than here.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmbIgn

I've seen more awake people on "normal" forums than here.

It's rapidly going that way yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join