It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now They got their way with Vaccines what is next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yep, it's been shoved down our throats and the masses have obeyed, so what's next.

Hmmm. Fast food? Alcohol, BMI?
Will they start doing psychological tests on everyone before taking a job?
How about IQ tests, and if you don't do well you get virtual learning or get to go to College.
Income, maybe they will have certain cutoffs for wealth.
Housing size? Only a certain amount of sq ft per person allowed.
Water use? Electric use.
Where will this all lead?

I know I'm stretching, but think about it. Go back just Ten years, could you have ever have guessed the things that would be going on today?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well the IQ for children has dropped many points during the lockdowns.......

so the dumbing down of society is going to plan...

www.theguardian.com...

a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 23-8-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Yep, it's been shoved down our throats and the masses have obeyed, so what's next.

How about IQ tests, and if you don't do well you get virtual learning or get to go to College.
Water use? Electric use.

I know I'm stretching, but think about it. Go back just Ten years, could you have ever have guessed the things that would be going on today?

Well we can just wait it out until all those who took the experimental jab start dying of the side effects a couple years down the road, because it is coming.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Once everyone has a "VaxPort" that they have to carry around, they'll just keep adding things to this "VaxPort".

Things like political affiliation, health records, sexual orientation, social media history, etc..

Then they'll just change the name to "Social Passport".

How can they resist?
edit on 8/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Well honestly many of us knew it was coming.

Still it took about a year for me to realize that this was not a rehearsal.

Kinda surprised how fast it all happened, wish i had traveled more before the nwo begun.

My gut tells me things are going to get worse and worse, but as i said, the speed of it all surprised me. This leads me to think the final outcome may be here pretty fast, like 5 years.

Then we will know. Whatever it will be.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I’d say Social Issues and Civil Unrest.

Torches and pitchforks. Punch and pie….

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've said to my folks a civil war is on the horizon.....pretty sure it'll be us vs the technocrats.........a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Smart Dust & Nanotechnology

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
isn't that what that guy from the UK talked about before he died, black goo......his mother went on record talking about his death and that he told her he was under surveillance or something, only to suddenly change her narrative that he was on drugs or something??

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is actually another case of a fairly famous person who was implying nanotech being used against him. Trying to show shifts in walls and black dust. His name was Brandon Truaxe. He founded what became a very popular skincare company. Then he got in bed with Estee Lauder. EL started trying to take the company from him. Then the shifting walls and black dust was showing up on his social posts. Not long after, the man who was seemingly in love with his life just shortly before these kind of posts were made ended up dead from either apparent suicide or he simply fell off of a balcony. I followed him for a long time. He could be impulsive, but not crazy nor suicidal.

The #s well above my pay grade but those with power and wealth have always kept their secrets. If we've heard about the possibility of some obscure but feasible tech, especially surveillance tech, it likely already exists.

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
isn't that what that guy from the UK talked about before he died, black goo......his mother went on record talking about his death and that he told her he was under surveillance or something, only to suddenly change her narrative that he was on drugs or something??

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Water use? Electric use.

Next is social ratings...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

My loved ones have taken this stuff. One had immediate side effects(ICU). The other has had a bad leg ever since the first shot. Thrombosis?

I don't know because the denial is strong in this one.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’d say Social Issues and Civil Unrest.

Torches and pitchforks. Punch and pie….

Noice

You said there would be punch and pie?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Firearm "permissions"

Speech "allocation"

Personal effects "allowance"

Some folks know exactly where this all goes. Some are still in denial.

I'm sure the masses are still ignorant.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What's next? Massive amounts of businesses and employees telling you to go pound sand.

The vast majority of people won't agree with forcing someone to take something they don't want.

I highly doubt any mandates will happen. That said, I know people on both sides that say they will fight against forcing jabs.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
More Lockdowns. What is happening in Israel should be a red flag.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

A family member of ours and one of the youngest has the heart condition because of the vax. Safe they said right..

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Honestly, I don't give a # about the lockdowns right now. I'm far more concerned about the "vaccine" agenda and the people that I love falling in line with their eyes closed.

This is some serious sh#t and still people on this "Conspiracy forum" can't see the blatant PsyOp they are falling for.

I've seen people that have been here 10+ years proclaiming that they have lined up with the other guinea pigs to get some manfluid pumped into their shoulders.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
most people are pigs.
they can't pay their bills on time.
can't get their oil changed regularly.
can't remember when to take their daily pills.

what are the odds they will remember to take their boosters?

its great they got their vaccine and all but they are still getting the corona in droves because they are unable to follow some basic hygiene habits.

they are going to continue to get sick, continue to get admitted to hospital, and continue to die.
~ Darwin.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
After everyone is dead in 18-24 months they have the 80 IQ illegals they're rushing in to be their slaves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join