It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Calls On All Employers To REQUIRE Covid Vax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Where are all those democrat users?

The ones that insisted just a couple weeks ago that joe would never do this.

Has something changed your opinion now?

Or gonna stick to your original opinion?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Um no,biggest red flag. Politics is telling me to take a experimental vaccine or else, regardless if I caught this bug or not. I smell a fight coming,,, just saying.. mandatory experimental vaccines where people have to take boosters the rest of their life is fighting words.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What the hell happened to this country by the way, last I checked we grabbed our manhood and tossed tea into the harbour. Not to mention we fought against this kinda bullcrap. Covid is bad check... your in the Demographic that can die from it, stay the hell inside, have friends and family help, but threaten my freedom, by telling me I have to take a vaccine a dna vaccine btw this is bullcrap. These idiots are asking for it. These democrats trying to scare intellectual intelligent people is gonna backfire. Their lil thugs antifa also will get their asses kicked they need to back off and clean their crap up... on the verge of pissing NORMAL people off.. I recommend they don’t do that...
edit on 23-8-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Not trying to promote in anyway darpabook but thanks to it I am an ordained dudist.
Pretty loose religion from my experience.
Now since I am ordained I can dictate what my follower(s) believe.
Time to start a cult.

a reply to: shooterbrody

I've always wanted to join a cult.

Would like to hear your beliefs.

Will bunnies & puppies be our leaders?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The actual survival scenario is unfolding in front of us
get ready folks, to take care of you and yours
edit on pmMondayMonday21100000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Meh at this point the Democrats, and lemme tell ya, the fact that we are partisan in regards to this complex problem is pathetic... They need to chill out. Compromise and move on, taking away freedoms given to us by the constitution due to the risk of being alive, is bullcrap, worse things in life were around in 1776 than 2021. Come on man.. don’t fall for the bullcrap.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sorry still going to get the shot not for covid not for the flu not for HIV.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Here is why the desperation to get everyone vaccinated, and every vaccinated person onto a "booster" regime is at its maximum right now.

Covid-19 Hospitalizations are declining: gis.cdc.gov...

and Covid-19 deaths will soon follow the hospitalized trend downward.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Where are all those democrat users?

The ones that insisted just a couple weeks ago that joe would never do this.

Has something changed your opinion now?

Or gonna stick to your original opinion?

I've already had discussions with people who still say that no one is forcing anyone to get vaccinated. That privste businesses can require the vaccine to be hired, but then they stop responding after I mention that sounds a lot like coercion. Some will try and say that they're are consequences to personal choices, sure that doesn't make those consequences right, and it still sounds like coercion.

And I don't even want to get into it abiut the people who say the government should not be abke to mandate vaccines, yet will silently applaud stuff like this as a good thing, and would probably actually be very happy that people are getting fired or denied employment for being "chitty people."

Oh, I've heard it all.

Still not getting vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
I am a fan of jerry lawyers puppies so definitely up for consideration, however Hugh might try to sue from the grave so no on the bunnies. I am sure we will have ample puppies to worship no need for distraction.

Hope it takes off since I am sure my work is gonna require me to get vxd eventually.
edit on 8/24/2021 by CrazyFox because: Spell check alters legit

edit on 8/24/2021 by CrazyFox because: More age app

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's now looking like Joe Biden is so gullible, he swallowed every lie from his Health and Human Services leadership at the CDC and NIH, without question.

As Vladimir Putin said, Joe is a Government man. (Meaning Government employees are like God speaking to him.)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

While we were all distracted by Boris Johnson's imminent departure from a leadership role, they slipped this in under the radar, that all large venues will only permit access if a person carries an up to date NHS Covid-Pass. #ing disgraceful, and as you highlighted, this will not apply to senior government positions, such as MPs, and probably senior civil service, intelligence, military, large corporate entities, and so on. It's far more scandalous that they are mandating the vaccines/boosters for everyone except the top people. It's a blatant agenda, and it is my sincere hope that people resist it on principle:

"If the top dogs won't get it, then neither will I or my family" - that should be the firm response from every citizen in this nation. I really do hope that people are getting wise to what's going on now, it's horrendous, and they won't stop at mandating for large venues - ultimately, we won't be allowed to enter food shops without the COVID passport. They are creating a two tier society, where the unvaccinated/unboosted will be treated as second class citizens, unable to live a normal life in any way whatsoever.

Tyranny stretches forth its clawed hand...

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I read the tittle and did not pay attention to the days, I was like "what in the hell happen overnight" I did not got the news on forced jabs.

Then read the entire thread to the end, before I noticed it was one year ago.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

One year ago, Joe Biden was not hiding like he has been over the past 20 days. He was killing Ice Cream Truck drivers and little kids with drones in Afghanistan.

It will be interesting to see what new Warnings of Death and Darkness will emerge from his mouth when he emerges from seclusion on August 17th, if they let him.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One thing is for sure, the new and improve useless jab they got for covid, has been pushed for the fall, see the other jabs are now obsolete but the new one is supposed to be "improved".

Is all a scam.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

One thing is for sure, the new and improve useless jab they got for covid, has been pushed for the fall, see the other jabs are now obsolete but the new one is supposed to be "improved".

Is all a scam.

"Scam" is too nice of a word for what the Government-Pharmaceutical complex is doing to America, and any other country with either gullible or evil leaders.

The CDC said last week that "quarantining" when you have Covid-19 is not necessary, because modern Covid-19 is no more lethal than the flu for healthy people.

Some will get the new Covid vaccine, just like some people who never have sex will get the Monkeypox vaccine. It's their call. 99% of the rest of us don't care.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is priseless,

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tests positive for Covid-19 and is experiencing 'very mild symptoms'

www.msn.com...

Jabbed 4 times, and now taking the anti-covid pill, I guess is either a propaganda stunt or it only shows how useless the jabs are now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join