It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Lee Merrit Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In this interview with Dr. Lee Merrit, she explains a great deal of excellent information. Dr Merrit explains how doctors get bonuses for vaccinating a certain percentage of kids under 2 and adults (not just covid). She also covers psychopaths, Gulf War Syndrome from the anthrax scam, lab managers willfully violating test procedures, Fauci and his AZT scam being responsible for the deaths of thousands, the tell-tale genetic marker regarded as a signature from the Wuhan lab, the fact that covid hasn't been isolated despite a 1.5 million Euro reward, and more.

I will say that the part about the sleazy doctors getting bonuses is absolutely infuriating. These doctors need to be given to the families for justice in my opinion. Especially, given what they do to people's children for a bonus. There is also a segment describing how doctors keep diabetic patients on meds that keep their HA1C levels fatally low, for more money. Despicable! 99% of the medical community is nothing more than enemies of humanity and spineless complicit Nazi's.

Here's the link:
davejanda.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox
You didn't know Dr's get kickbacks for any pharmacutical they give or hand out RXs for? They are like used car salesmen in that regard.

Maybe they have stock in all the vax products like the congressmen and governor's and most likely certaint mayor's as well. Follow the money and you'll know more than you care to.

edit on 23-8-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Another brave freedom fighter who needs to be share far & wide

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

I knew they get kickbacks, from stories last year. But, I was not aware that it included children 2 years old, or that they keep diabetes patient's HA1C so low.
Still though, whenever I hear about it, I get angry. Take the Gardasil vaccine as an example. The 12-16 year old age group that received it later experienced a 46% drop in birth rate. These sleazy doctors got bonuses for essentially sterilizing people's children, under the guise of health. Then, there's the numerous reports of autism and chronic illnesses. Just so some a-hole could reach a bonus quota.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Dr. Merritt is awesome.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Dr. Merritt is awesome.

Yeah for sure, ive been following her views since last year and she always adds a lot of great knowledge into the public domain

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

In this interview with Dr. Lee Merrit, she explains a great deal of excellent information. Dr Merrit explains how doctors get bonuses for vaccinating a certain percentage of kids under 2 and adults (not just covid). She also covers psychopaths, Gulf War Syndrome from the anthrax scam, lab managers willfully violating test procedures, Fauci and his AZT scam being responsible for the deaths of thousands, the tell-tale genetic marker regarded as a signature from the Wuhan lab, the fact that covid hasn't been isolated despite a 1.5 million Euro reward, and more.

I will say that the part about the sleazy doctors getting bonuses is absolutely infuriating. These doctors need to be given to the families for justice in my opinion. Especially, given what they do to people's children for a bonus. There is also a segment describing how doctors keep diabetic patients on meds that keep their HA1C levels fatally low, for more money. Despicable! 99% of the medical community is nothing more than enemies of humanity and spineless complicit Nazi's.

Here's the link:
davejanda.com...

Once I read the totally debunked ,"Covid hasn't been isolated" nonsense I knew everything before and after was also most likely lies and innuendo.

Covid was isolated in March of 2020. This subject isn't even up for debate anymore.

Including this type of crap into the conversation hurts more than helps. I'm already not listening because if they're going to outright lie, everything else said matters not.
edit on 24-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Covid has not been isolated. They found 37 base pairs of genes, not in a sequence, from lung lavages in patients in China. The covid genome is 30,000 base pairs long. A computer filled in the rest out of thin air.

That's not isolation, or proof of infectivity. Its a joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: MrBuddy

Covid has not been isolated. They found 37 base pairs of genes, not in a sequence, from lung lavages in patients in China. The covid genome is 30,000 base pairs long. A computer filled in the rest out of thin air.

That's not isolation, or proof of infectivity. Its a joke.

Ok, is this fully documented somewhere, and explained in detail by those in a position of education and knowledge of the subject matter, to know, for sure?

I keep asking, and never get an answer. I simply don't have the knowledge or expertise to answer this myself.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There have been over 90 FOIA requests from countries around the world that have all come back with no proof. There was a court case in Canada where their government had to admit that they could not provide the requested evidence to prove the virus exists. And there a a still unclaimed award for 1.5 million Euros open to anyone who can isolate it.
The research for the 37 base pairs is their "discovery" paper that was used to launch the scam. They've just done a good job of always directing the conversations away from proof.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

This is astonishing news, I wasn't aware how #ed up this actually is. So they haven't ever isolated the virus, they cannot literally prove it exists in a court of law - this is the final nail in the coffin, that something more than a little fishy is going on (& that pun regarding the Wuhan market was unsought but gratefully accepted from the hand of Providence..)

I would think that SOMEONE would want to lay claim to that $1,500,000 reward, no..?

Otherwise, it would seem that there is no pandemic, and what we have been subjected to in the last eighteen months is nothing but incredibly clever propaganda, misinformation, deception & abuse, all designed to get those 7,800,000,000 people 'vaccinated'. For what purpose? Well, it would seem that sterilisation is high on the wish list. And it's highly likely that the vaccines are engineered to promote thrombosis/embolism in a randomised percentage of the recipients, for example anyone with a junk DNA strand which can be found in 20% of the entire human population, meaning that 20% of us will die - exactly as predicted in the Book of Revelation, in fact. The rest of us will ilkely die over a period of 5-10 years after that first 20% are bumped off with the thrombosis events, bringing the population down to 500,000,000 by around 2032. We will see strokes, aneurysms, myocarditis & cytokine storms causing a host of immune disorders, many of which will be fatal. I am certain now that they have some means of controlling the death rate of people who have taken the vaccine, likely by introducing poisonous booster shots for the people who are marked for extermination.

Do not be fooled - this is a Nazi death camp, scaled up to the size of a planet. The vaccines are a thoroughly modern, and mostly deniable version of Zyklon-B. We are living under the shadow of genocide, and we haven't even realised it yet.

I am reminded of the final scene from the classic British drama UTOPIA, in which the ultimately evil character Wilson Wilson suddenly reveals his plan to disseminate a noxious vaccine to the entire world, on the grounds not of an actual disease which is released into the wilds, as had been their original plan, in order to supply the noxious vaccines. Instead, he says:

"We don't need a real pandemic - we only need the fear of a pandemic - and they will line up for our vaccine"

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

There have been over 90 FOIA requests from countries around the world that have all come back with no proof. There was a court case in Canada where their government had to admit that they could not provide the requested evidence to prove the virus exists. And there a a still unclaimed award for 1.5 million Euros open to anyone who can isolate it.
The research for the 37 base pairs is their "discovery" paper that was used to launch the scam. They've just done a good job of always directing the conversations away from proof.

I understand.

But right now, this is just words of some random internet conspiracy theorist, talking on a conspiracy theory website. No offense intended.

If this is actually true, then this needs to be published, and backed up by multiple legal (for the legal cases) and medical opinions (by credentialed virologists), with all of the evidence laid out, in one place, that can be referred to when you encounter those who just ridicule anyone making the claim.

Otherwise, it is just random noise that does no one any good.
edit on 24-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join