It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cube video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is interesting, but not saying it's legit necessarily. Whaddya think? More info here: www.ufosightingsfootage.uk...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

looks faked to me

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Thanks for posting but its not falling from space (not your fault you did not name the video) it passes by the camera but that raises the question on why it was not followed with the camera.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I watched the slow motion replay and either the Moon is rising quickly or the camera is panning down , if the camera is panning down (which it probably is) the UFO stays in line with the camera not the Moon meaning the UFO is on the video not in the sky.

Somebody needs a bit more time on After-effects.

edit on 23-8-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It actually looks to me like it could have been thrown from right to left. It could be relatively close to the camera, hard to tell though with the moon being so far away. I thought it interesting because it's different than most UFO vids I've seen.

For some reason I'm seeing this site post quite a few things lately on Twitter, had never heard of them before
edit on 8/23/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
this is why UFO stuff is a joke to most.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Thanks for posting but its not falling from space (not your fault you did not name the video) it passes by the camera but that raises the question on why it was not followed with the camera.

It does look like after it passed the moon, a quick attempt to move the camera was made

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

this is why UFO stuff is a joke to most.

Only for people who don't understand the subject.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

• Eerie, dramatic music? - Check
  • Blurry, unfocused footage? - Check
  • No time or geo-location info? - Check
  • Only a few seconds of actual footage? - Check
  • Footage starting abruptly and ending abruptly? - Check

I don't know what is shown in the footage, so I guess technically it is a UFO by the base definition.
Whether it's in the real world is questionable.

In my opinion it's fake.
edit on 23-8-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am awaiting assimilation by the Borg

There isn't enough context to be able to say what it is. But it's not very impressive. Not even as good as the underwheming FLIR, GIMBAL or GoFAST blobs!!

It's not like there aren't mini- cube shaped satellites up there either: firebird.unh.edu...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

looks like someone dropped a match in the out house

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
its easier to move the moon upwards than mess with your fake cube ufo line of trajectory in adobe/photoshop, duh lol

but yeah definitely a fake video.......

a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The moon starts rising I think 1 or 2 frames after the cube, and it stops for nearly a dozen frames, after crossing the Moon, before going up again in the last frame with the cube, then jumps way up.

The cube itself, when you look at he slowed version and slow it down to 25% speed, on youtube, has a moving pattern of 3 close frames of movement and 1 skipping one or two lengt of cube before repeating. It is on a downward line all the way.
I seem to notice the cube isn't rotating on a single axis but seems to change it every evenly spaced frames.

Weird for some one faking it. Not saying either it is legit.
edit on 23-8-2021 by coamanach because: typos...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I was just going to say, that is was quite a coincidence that they just happened to be filming the Moon when it happened, and the UFO just happened to be perfectly centered in the frame. I mean, what are the odds of that?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

looks faked to me

That would be because; It IS a FAKE!

That is pure CGI, something I could make in a few minutes with Poser 11 pro. It even seems to have a low enough frame rate to render is a rather short time.

And, YES this is the sort of stuff that makes ufology such a joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

Aye, it's a shame it isn't understood that this is the sort of joke that gives ufology such a bad name.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A cube wouldn't be good for aerodynamics. In any ancient drawings you always see rings rotating around eachother. It has been stated that this could be anti gravitational purposes.

Personally I would like a flying barrell filled with whiskey.

new topics

top topics

join