It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dirtier the healthier?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
I have no allergies and I'm so glad my mom let's me suck the handle in the bus.

When I was three my Uncle Jeffery taught me how to do that blindfolded. I am alergic to chipolatas though.

There's quite a bit of evidence that using bare hands in soil is pretty essential to good mental health as there's certain fats and bacteria in healthy soils that prevent PTSD, anxiety and depression; they also have anti-inflamatory properties.

The hygeine hypothesis that lack of exposure to disease causing-germs and viruses weakens the immune system and causes allergies was thrown out a while back though when more research into the area was conducted.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
how do you prefer to do it? Tray table up, or tray table down?

Down, this way I have somewhere to put my bourbon chaser.

that's a forward looking statement. I like it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Healthy is what healthy does

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Scientific research shows that germs don't make people sick. An unhealthy body makes people sick by creating a perfect environment for germs to proliferate. Blaming germs for causing sickness and disease is like blaming cockroaches for making houses dirty. www.dimartinochiropractic.com... a reply to: Terpene

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Once had a French girlfriend who was REALLY healthy...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks for noticing...

Why is everyone so fixated on the bus handle sucking?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I will eat raw hamburger from the half cow we buy every year to taste if it is seasoned correctly, but I will not eat raw hamburger from the store which is often contaminated with one of the drug resistant bacterias. I read that around fifty percent of beef and seventy five percent or more of poultry in stores is contaminated. Now ours is grass fed organic beef, and that beef is not really anything to worry about nearly as much as with store bought, evidence from testing agencies states that as real. Of course, you can still get a piece of meat that has bacteria on it, but freezing it at five below zero pops the bacteria cells most times, and ours is all frozen when we get it.

Viruses are freeze stable though, so are some funguses.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: Terpene
I have no allergies and I'm so glad my mom let's me suck the handle in the bus.

When I was three my Uncle Jeffery taught me how to do that blindfolded. I am alergic to chipolatas though.

There's quite a bit of evidence that using bare hands in soil is pretty essential to good mental health as there's certain fats and bacteria in healthy soils that prevent PTSD, anxiety and depression; they also have anti-inflamatory properties.

The hygeine hypothesis that lack of exposure to disease causing-germs and viruses weakens the immune system and causes allergies was thrown out a while back though when more research into the area was conducted.

Just NO!
That evil ploy to get me out into the Garden isn't going to work!! Nice try tho.

2 pages in an NOBODY covered the health benefits of "The 5 Second Rule"????
Popsicle kisses pavement, Mom pulls a Kleenex out of her sleeve, wipes it off an tells you to quit wasting food.
Relative sneezes all over dinner, nobody cares. Just pass the damn gravy!!

None of us needed a Doctor, none of us picked up anthrax, or any dirt bourne diseases.
Altho it's possible that any virus or bacterial infection was thwarted from all the Hamburger Helper & Spam & Kool-aid?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No joke, this is why human babies put junk in their mouths, it's immunotraining behavior..

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

No joke, this is why human babies put junk in their mouths,..

No joke, it's their most developed sensory organ to determine the objects properties

it's immunotraining behavior

thats just a well thought out side effect of their curiosity...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It works.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Lol just got to mexico and baptize your self in there "tap" water, your body after a week long fever will be inoculated against everything guaranteed haha.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

Then for a second dose, jump in a river.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join