It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer-Moderna INTENTIONALLY Sabotaged Own Control Groups in LT Efficacy-Safety Trials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Probably because people were dying of Covid and they wanted to offer them a change to protect themselves, once the vaccine was approved.

Even Dr. Fierro (as you duly noted in your quote) said:

He suspects those individuals got spooked by rumors about the vaccine. But everybody else who had the placebo shot went ahead and got the actual vaccine. So now Fierro has essentially no comparison group left for the ongoing study.

"It's a loss from a scientific standpoint, but given the circumstances I think it's the right thing to do," he says.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2
But in a scientific trial it is not the right thing to do.

How can you trust the science?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Take it up with Dr. Fierro who was in charge of the study. Obviously, you think you know more than he does.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Really? at the expense of losing the control group and potentially inflicting untold harm on a global population?
The people that signed up for the trial knew the risks. It wasn't an ethical decision. The pharma companies don't want to know the long term effects since they have blanket immunity.

Are people idiots?
Who voluntarily joins a phase three trial using unproven genetic therapy technology to take an experimental "vaccine" which it is not. It's a technology that delivers either RNA into the cell cytoplasm or DNA (Viral Vector) into the cell nucleus.

The uninformed would line up for that. The sheep. The ones who like following orders. Just like the Germans in WW2. You can look up the studies on authority. God wake up.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
We always have been mate, its just getting more noticable but what can we do.
I love my country but from 1 state to another and then add our primeminister with his learn to live with covid once we hit 80% and we can open up, but at this point my star Queensland (the bestest place to live ever) we have closed our border, even to footy clubs (for my non Aussie friends footy is our term for rugby league/rugby union type sports) they are gods so can do whatever the freek they like.

a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

How can you trust the science?

"Don't trust the science, trust what they tell you is the science."

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

The trial had finished, this is about long term follow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join