It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video help needed (Covid19)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I received this video on my phone “2_5258440129642499715.mp4” about this man’s mother of 89 that received the vaccine and became from still looking after herself to now been in need of permanent care. She had 4 days of migraines then 2 strokes and a heart attack.
This guy wants to report it for statistical reasons but his mother did not feel up to because her Cardiologist said there is no point in reporting it, and he did not want to upset his mom in her current condition, so made this video. I call it a must see but cannot find any link or where it came from and hopefully someone could help me this video to upload anywhere I can link to
I had to play it with VLC player as it did not want to open with my phone software. I used “XMedia Recode” with “Vodafone smart tab 10” as output to convert it, making it acceptable for playing directly on the phone. I would love to have Ats’ers seeing this but have no way but to forward it with Telegram as my only link to social media other than ATS.
Ant route I can follow, or maybe find a link?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Firstly, make sure you have permission to share the video.

The easiest way to share files is with We Transfer.

wetransfer.com...

It's free and you don't need to register for one-off uploads. You'll get a link that you can share with anyone. The downside is you can't (as far as I can see) remove the file with the free service.

However, check with Mods if it's ok to post We Transfer links here.

Otherwise, if you have an Android phone then you probably have a Google account, which includes Google Drive. Just save the video to your Drive, make the file Public (or only those that have the link) and share it that way. The benefit here is that you have full control and can delete or make it private whenever you like.

Again, check with Mods if Drive links can be posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanx I found it on Telegram in the “Bird Group Channel”

Now you guys also know how I look. I’m “LEON BEL NOMMER” which means my phone number

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So much going on just heard my oldest sister and her husband both have COVID, their doctor suggested Ivermectin treatment. They both are doing fine, my sister is going home from the hospital today, they were a little concerned about her oxygen levels, but it is OK now. Both are in their 60's

www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov...

Still believe the surge in cases was brought on but the national vaccination program as much as anything with people and the viral shedding
edit on 23-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That google drive link isn't working. Page claims "You need access".

It would be interesting to see that video though.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ICycle2
drive.google.com...

Like Nucleardoom, I can't access the video without submitting a request for access.

If you want to make it available without this complication, you need to make the video public (anyone can access it). Go to the file on your Drive and rummage through the file's settings/properties...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Seems like it's blocked somehow because I cannot open the video with the link. All my settings are correct and everyone using the link should be able to view it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That's strange, but the Drive app can sometimes be flaky.

Here's a walkthrough from Google:

Share a link to the file
You can send other people a link to your file so anyone with the link can use it. When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file.

1. Select the file you want to share.
2. Click Share or Share Share and then Get link.
3. Under “Get Link”, click the Down arrow Down.
4. Choose who to share the file with.
5. To decide what people can do with your file when you share it, select Viewer, Commenter, or Editor.
Learn more about how others view, comment, or edit files. - link in source website below.
6. Click Copy link and then Done.
7. Copy and paste the link in an email or any place you want to share it.

Have a look at the Google source of the above information for more details about sharing.

Google Drive Help

edit on 24/8/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Did that it still open but do not play

Last try - change it back to mp4

drive.google.com...

They are obviously blocking it. In the mp4 format I was told they are processing it when I tried to open it

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It did work when I checked right now 14:10 South African time

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Ok, it's working now. It wouldn't stream directly from Drive, but I was able to download it. It plays just fine on my phone.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I think they use a slow speed “cap” instead of flat out banning it as a type of censoring. Nobody’s going to wait minutes for a video to start playing.

What I did was to open a new tab on my browser and continued my daily updates. After some minutes I was able to watch it
edit on 1C212021-08-25T07:36:44-05:00WednesdayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Selling

top topics

join