It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: ICycle2
Share a link to the file
You can send other people a link to your file so anyone with the link can use it. When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file.
1. Select the file you want to share.
2. Click Share or Share Share and then Get link.
3. Under “Get Link”, click the Down arrow Down.
4. Choose who to share the file with.
5. To decide what people can do with your file when you share it, select Viewer, Commenter, or Editor.
Learn more about how others view, comment, or edit files. - link in source website below.
6. Click Copy link and then Done.
7. Copy and paste the link in an email or any place you want to share it.