It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are protestors planted or influenced by our government to force extend to lockup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here in Victoria our great leader dan Andrews, is well known to support the unions such as the blf cfmeu.

www.afr.com...

Due to the major support from the unions him supporting pay rises for builders, he most likely would have lost the last election.

During the most recent lockdowns one industry that until recently had no staffing restrictions due to covid was the building industry.

Well here’s where it gets interesting, in order for him to enforce further lockup’s from his recent press conferences, he has used the excuse numbers will increase, and Lo and behold some cases were connected to mass protest. And we were then placed upon harsher lockdowns.

I am becoming suspect that Andrews needs to force his narrative like here in Melbourne on Saturday we had another mass protest.

Funny thing is a large portion of these people were wearing hi vis clothing, which I ask why would you wear this to a protest unless you are a trade/builder?

I think his narrative is to have his union mates attend these rallies as payback for his help gaining them payrises.

Hence he then uses the excuse public gatherings have spread the Rona. Hence I am extending lockup.

His union mates probably get off should they be arrested, premieres discretion. Win win.

I think he is using union muscle to push his agenda.

edit on 23-8-2021 by robsmith because: Add

edit on 23-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Are they maybe copying the French yellow vest protests with the hi-vis vests?
I don't doubt that he manufactured evidence for a lockdown though.
Australia has gone hardcore totalitarian under that idiot.
lamppost and rope are a good solution for enemies of the people.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Virtually all protests and demonstrations - no matter how seemingly grassroots or genuine- are set up to advance the interests of the ruling establishment. It's Controlled Opposition 101.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
Cut the crap. Stop trying to blame the "unions". The unions are the people, they are your next door neighbour. You blame the "unions" wily nily in your thread then praise the truckers for organising strikes. Do you not think the truckers are using their union connections to organise this.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
An, I did not praise the truckirs, I realise they have unions, you think I am that naive.

I was referencing the sticker.

I am not saying I hate all unions just the cfmeu, as dan Andrews is so controlled by them.

He did not give a crap about the ambulance union when they asked for a payrises or the firefighters union.

You wanna know why THEY COST HIS GUBMENT MONEY?!!!

He doesn’t give a ship as they lose the gubment money.

top topics

join