It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Secty Lloyd Austin says the Taliban are Physically Attacking Americans in Afghanistan.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: angelchemuel

In New Zealand, we have recognized the Taliban as the Legitimate government, and have given them a few million in aid. The young Taliban leader seemed well educated and polite in thanking New Zealand for their help in this time of need. I kid you not. He did actually seem like a nice enough bloke. This was well-orchestrated a long time back. So it does look like peace has broken out. It's a strange world.

In Canada the Taliban are considered as a terrorist group, and will not be recognized as anything but terrorists.
Has New Zealand lost its mind?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told members of Congress on a conference call Friday that Americans attempting to evacuate Afghanistan have been beaten by the Taliban, directly contradicting President Biden’s assertion that U.S. citizens were not being blocked from the airport, two lawmakers told The Post.

I'd like to tell Mr. Austin what he can do. I'll even try to keep it civil.

Mr. Austin, you're the Secretary of friggin' Defense. If Americans are being attacked while trying to flee Afghanistan, DO SOMETHING TO DEFEND THEM. Use your authority for something other than forcing people to take drugs. Instead of blaming a senile old man, show a little initiative and lead. Bring to bear whatever force is needed to protect these people until the last American is evacuated.

What's the worst that can happen? You get fired for protecting American lives? And that's assuming Biden will remember anything you did.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told members of Congress on a conference call Friday that Americans attempting to evacuate Afghanistan have been beaten by the Taliban, directly contradicting President Biden’s assertion that U.S. citizens were not being blocked from the airport, two lawmakers told The Post.

Mr. Austin, you're the Secretary of friggin' Defense. If Americans are being attacked while trying to flee Afghanistan, DO SOMETHING TO DEFEND THEM. Use your authority for something other than forcing people to take drugs. Instead of blaming a senile old man, show a little initiative and lead. Bring to bear whatever force is needed to protect these people until the last American is evacuated.

What's the worst that can happen? You get fired for protecting American lives? And that's assuming Biden will remember anything you did.

Well said.

As much as I believe in immediately following all legal orders without question, sometimes only Patton or MacArthur can save the day.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I don't think that Beijing Joe is lying, and I don't think that it's the dementia (though either or both could be true).

I don't think he has a clue as to what's really happening. I believe that he is being essentially held hostage by his handlers. He's given snippets of information (statements) to regurgitate before the public, then whisked away back to his hide-out where he's kept in the dark.

I seriously believe that this is what is happening.

That scenario would also explain why Joe honestly believes getting Vaccinated, prevents you from "catching the virus", as he put it. That's what he is being told, while also being told to ignore MSM reports to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Some General needs to grow some cojones and start up a strike plan with other military leaders' support. President be damned.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I think the days of brave, "follow your gut" military leaders, like General George Patton, are gone.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Timely

Some General needs to grow some cojones and start up a strike plan with other military leaders' support. President be damned.

Exactly! I'm sure Iran, Putin, even Kim Jong-Un, are exuberant over America's record decline in will and determination.

The Taliban will receive a lot of Thank-you cards from other world leaders and terrorist groups.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The President and many of the Cabinet Secretaries and officials are making conflicting statements every frick'n day !

This can't be a normal coincidence !! 😃

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The President and many of the Cabinet Secretaries and officials are making conflicting statements every frick'n day !

This can't be a normal coincidence !! 😃

The Biden Administration, Democrats in Congress, and 95% of the U.S. mainstream media are looking like ever bigger fools as the hours pass this week.

The U.S. Military is asking their Commander-in-Chief for CLEAR GUIDANCE tonight.

Give Us Orders Mr. President!: www.cnn.com...

Joe Biden is mulling over whether he is willing to anger the Taliban, by staying beyond August 31st in order to rescue and evacuate Americans.

It's amazing that 25% of Americans think President Biden is doing a good job with the Afghanistan withdrawal. All the oxygen reduction from wearing masks, must be further weakening minds that were weak to begin with.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I find 'Awaken with JP''s newest video about 'Joe Biden's Achievements' (it's kind of sarcastic) excellent and informative, it very well shows exactly what Joe Biden has done, and it's actually terrifying information - just delivered in a humorous way.

You can easily find it in youtube, I won't bother linking it. It has to do with this situation, Joe Biden and everything, and as it is very informative, I recommend seeking it out, and I hope this kind of thing is all right to do in this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

I find 'Awaken with JP''s newest video about 'Joe Biden's Achievements' (it's kind of sarcastic) excellent and informative, it very well shows exactly what Joe Biden has done, and it's actually terrifying information - just delivered in a humorous way.

You can easily find it in youtube, I won't bother linking it. It has to do with this situation, Joe Biden and everything, and as it is very informative, I recommend seeking it out, and I hope this kind of thing is all right to do in this thread.

Here is the video you're describing. Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention!

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Update 1.31.2023

U.S. Weapons (that we paid for with our tax dollars) were left in Afghanistan for the Taliban to use, or sell.

Those they sold, are now turning up in the country of Kashmir.

Source: truthsocial.com...

President Joe Biden Thus Far = TWO Years of Screw-Ups.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join