It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Democrats - Takes Guns from U.S. Citizens -- Gives Guns to Certified Terrorists.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sunday, August 22, 2021

JOSEPH R. BIDEN, the anointed leader of Democrats, is so against U.S. Citizens owning guns, his administration has formed an entire policy and system for systematically taking guns away from law-abiding citizens, with almost unanimous support from our Democrat-controlled Congress.

Joe Biden's USA Gun Removal plan: joebiden.com...

However, JOSEPH R. BIDEN, the anointed leader of Democrats, is so pro-terrorist, he has just awarded over 590,000 Assault Rifles, Handguns, Hand Grenades, and shoulder rocket launchers, to the Radical Islamic Terrorists known as the TALIBAN, with hardly any objections from our Democrat-controlled Congress. The Taliban just took over the entire country of Afghanistan, and were given these weapons, and other hardware, as a gift from the Biden administration.

Huge Gifts from Biden to Taliban: thehill.com...

President Biden seeks to take guns away from U.S. citizens, but gives guns (paid for by U.S. citizens), to designated terrorists.

Does this make the U.S. President Joe Biden a double-TRAITOR to the people of America?

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From military times because link will not work.

Title:

US military did not properly store or account for nearly $715 million in weapons for Syrian partners fighting ISIS

That is miniscule compared to Trumps screw up in Syria. All presidents do it in war. It is impossible right now to not do it. Thanks to Trump, all of our adversaries carry our weapons now. Thanks to Biden, China will have a harder time taking over Afghanastan. Thanks to the new future president, they will probably give the U.Ss adversaries weapons over by Tawian. It happens, & will keep happening. Biden had some stuff destroyed in the last few months but not close to everything either.

It is to bad after 20 years of the Afghany military being trained on how fo use our weaponry they still are out done by people we didn't train. Unless of course, everytime we trained them they just ran straight to the Taliban & taught them what they learned. Than they of course deserve the country they made. And those Americans stuck there are some dumb to not leave when they were told. If the goverment told me they can't help where I live & it is infested with criminals & are taking all police away, I am gonna move ASAP or live with my decision. Not complain that they won't save me now.
edit on 22-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: Link

edit on 22-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: Link

edit on 23-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: Link did not work so I put title

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

$250,000,000 worth in all

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Everything you know is wrong

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The Taliban (Afghanistan's new owners) are working WITH China.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Was Trump running on a platform that advocated actively banning civilians from owning firearms? NO?

Well then, your whataboutism is laughable. Biden and the Democrat party ran on just that premise. However, their hypocrisy in this area would be laughable too is American lives were not in jeopardy due to his inept implementation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Imagine that!

Democrats not howling at the moon over civilians being given REAL weapons of war. Yes, REAL weapons of war. I guess the difference in their mind is that they are not threatening them personally since that are on the other side of the world.

Funny that....huh?

edit on 8/22/2021 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

$250,000,000 worth in all

I assume that money came out of our paychecks as part of our "Federal Withholding" over the years?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

And outgoing forces didn't secure and destroy armaments in the months they had to do so?

US Military Destroying Equipment They’re Leaving Behind In Afghanistan

edit on 23/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I didn't read all of that link. In fact I closed it rather quickly since it asked for a donation. While I was there, I didn't see taking guns. Are you of the mind set everyone should own a 50 cal machine gun?

While I think the whole Afghanistan is a cluster F. There were only two options. Round of every piece of hardware and destroy it or continue to stay there.

Rounding up every piece of hardware would have left them defenseless. If they would have grown a spine and fought.

Staying means more American blood and money. What would have been your solution?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

haha he also isn't trying to give weapons to Americans to take they're country by force. The Afghanastan military had those weapons when we were leaving but they gave them to the Taliban. Why? Maybe the Afghanastan actureally wants the Taliban to rule. They had all the weaponry they needed but they just gave it all away to the ones we were trying to keep it from. Let them suffer there own stupid consequences, everyone else always has to. I am still hungover from yesterday but I ain't gonna blame alchohol companies for giving me beer & the ones who stopped the prohibition because American citizens burned stuff down & the goverment was corrupt in the fight & endorsed illegal sales. So it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

What would have been your solution?

Make sure ALL American citizens and our allies are gone FIRST. Make sure the Afghanistan army had air support, satellite support and intelligence support, THEN leave. IN THAT ORDER.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Make sure ALL American citizens and our allies are gone FIRST. Make sure the Afghanistan army had air support, satellite support and intelligence support, THEN leave. IN THAT ORDER.

Good to know. But My question was about all the hardware. What would you have done to secure it? Even with the air support and satellite there was no guaranty they would have fought. As I recall There was a briefing that Biden didn't recall that said. They probably won't fight.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, August 22, 2021

JOSEPH R. BIDEN, the anointed leader of Democrats, is so against U.S. Citizens owning guns, his administration has formed an entire policy and system for systematically taking guns away from law-abiding citizens, with almost unanimous support from our Democrat-controlled Congress.

Joe Biden's USA Gun Removal plan: joebiden.com...

However, JOSEPH R. BIDEN, the anointed leader of Democrats, is so pro-terrorist, he has just awarded over 590,000 Assault Rifles, Handguns, Hand Grenades, and shoulder rocket launchers, to the Radical Islamic Terrorists known as the TALIBAN, with hardly any objections from our Democrat-controlled Congress. The Taliban just took over the entire country of Afghanistan, and were given these weapons, and other hardware, as a gift from the Biden administration.

Huge Gifts from Biden to Taliban: thehill.com...

President Biden seeks to take guns away from U.S. citizens, but gives guns (paid for by U.S. citizens), to designated terrorists.

Does this make the U.S. President Joe Biden a double-TRAITOR to the people of America?

-CareWeMust

Bro did you read my comment in the other thread? Its called the pullout method

When intoxicated on whatever you are in the middle of the thrust and then realize you came ill prepared and scramble to pull out

bar night?
Crack house event?
Normal day in the white house? Who knows

Pull out and run away before she/he wakes up

Pull out method.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
That is miniscule compared to Trumps screw up in Syria. All presidents do it in war. It is impossible right now to not do it. Thanks to Trump, all of our adversaries carry our weapons now.

Defector of the year award goes to this tool ^^^Hey, ObliviousToTruth, take your MSM koolaid and shove it where the sun don't shine - no one is buying the sh!t you're selling.

Trump was the best and most respected POTUS your country has ever had - put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

edit on 23/8/2021 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

Good to know. But My question was about all the hardware. What would you have done to secure it? Even with the air support and satellite there was no guaranty they would have fought. As I recall There was a briefing that Biden didn't recall that said. They probably won't fight.

Well if after doing it the way I said above and the Taliban still took over then we could have bombed the piss out of all our equipment we left. But we can't do that now that biden has left 8,000 American citizens there now can we? biden is a MORON.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why are you all leaving Pakistan out of these discussions?

Short memories?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Read the military times article that that title is to, the link won't work. 700 million in wasted equiptment & the stuff that wasn't wasted can't be accounted for & that was just one years worth, not 20. The militarys facts outway your opinion. Being mean is just proving how many facts you turn your head away from to just relive opinions that seem to be unoriginal in thought. Good try though. I wouldn't suggest being mean like that but hey, it's your life your making horrible. I still have joy of being around nice people in mine because I am nice also.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Well if after doing it the way I said above and the Taliban still took over then we could have bombed the piss out of all our equipment we left. But we can't do that now that biden has left 8,000 American citizens there now can we? biden is a MORON.

Well I agree it is a major catastrophe. You still could bomb a some of it. If and when the Americans get out. But that's going to kill a lot of civilians. Could possible be a war crime. They will have it parked right on top of civilians. I don't think that will work. Plus they still have all the small arms. Well not so small arms.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Biden comes in and we blame him immediately for everything....yet...Clinton sent/left stuff, Bush left stuff, Obama left stuff, Trump screwed stuff...and we blame Biden for all this...in less than 10 months?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join