It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Ominous Feeling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Something does not feel right.
I get these feelings from time to time, and usually nothing comes of them, so take this with a grain of salt.

Something just does not feel right in the world, more so than usual.
It’s like the programming is off.
We aren’t supposed to be here in this timeline, almost like something went wrong.
Many of us have lost our way.
A course correction is needed to show us the mistakes we have made.
We have lost connection with God.
Many of us have lost connection with the love frequency.
Too many of us have succumbed to fear and are on a regressive path.
I feel this was the most important lesson for us to learn - overcoming our fears.
It seems as if things are breaking down at an accelerated pace now.

I pray humanity will make it through this turmoil.

I pray that humanity comes together again. We must help each other. Put our differences aside, for I am you and you are me.

I pray we all will have the strength to face what is coming. We must face this. We cannot run and hide.

I pray we all wake up and connect with God/source/love

Put on the armor of God. Face fear and evil head on. We are truly powerful beings, and evil cannot hurt us unless we allow it to.
There are those around us always, cheering us on. They guide but cannot intervene.

I have faith in all of us.

Most people are good.

We will make it through this.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
We know the times we're in.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think it's a common feeling people have.. I know for a LONG time I've felt like the programming was off, that something didn't operate as it should have, and everything has become wonky.

Or it could just be how a civilization collapses. I'm thinking more along that line these days. There is no getting better, from any of this.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

A course correction is needed to show us the mistakes we have made.

According to what standards?

We have lost connection with God.

Which one would that be?

Thing is, this is all, as you said, without saying it.. "a perspective situation". The world doesn't just happens to exist around you, other countries are doing well. It does seem like you consider that all happening in your home country, represents the entire world

edit on 22-8-2021 by MonsterGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MonsterGirl

According to what standards?

A standard that values personal liberty and human freedom. A standard that government should work for the people and not the other way around.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
Something does not feel right.
I get these feelings from time to time, and usually nothing comes of them, so take this with a grain of salt.

Something just does not feel right in the world, more so than usual.

You think ?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It doesn't make much sense, in reality

What a government choses for their people, is not *most times* what the people wants - See Germany in WW2

Standards are built on top of ideologies, you are picking the one that suits your ideology best. It doesn't mean it's correct

For people in Japan, back then in WW2, "liberty" mean they could slash in half Chinese citizens just to test their katana swords. The concepts are relative to who or why you think "liberty and freedom" are required. Freedom to you, but not for others, is a well accepted concept that gets ignored, in the name of we getting a better chance at happiness

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Which one would that be?

It’s true, I do believe many of us have been mislead by false gods.

I believe there is one true God, a love/creation energy source that flows within all of us.

Dark entities have worked to separate us from that source—divide us by race, religion, gender, age, etc..they manipulate us into fighting each other. We each have a spark of source within us, so when we fight each other it’s like parts of God fighting itself. Their goal is civil war in the US. If we get to civil war, not only has the US lost, humanity has lost. We must not allow it to get to that point. People need to do the work to figure out who is pulling the strings behind the scenes, so enough of us can band together to take back what is rightfully ours.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Thanks for your understanding of what i meant to ask, yes

Their goal is civil war in the US

All across the world, actually. The US may just be what you can perceive, but it's happening all the same everywhere else at the same time

A very big issue is, once it overcomes other countries, eventually it will reach the ones outside "the scope", or in other words, the stronger countries are going to fall down once the heavy weight of helping the weakest ones becomes unbearable

edit on 22-8-2021 by MonsterGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonsterGirl

Thanks for your understanding of what i meant to ask, yes

Their goal is civil war in the US

All across the world, actually. The US may just be what you can perceive, but it's happening all the same everywhere else at the same time

A very big issue is, once it overcomes other countries, eventually it will reach the ones outside "the scope", or in other words, the stronger countries are going to fall down once the heavy weight of helping the weakest ones becomes unbearable

Yes indeed it is.
It’s a world stage, with the US being a critical piece on the chess board. We can win this, pretty easily at this point, we just need a greater percentage of humanity to break free from the massive mind control machine. I have faith we will wake up at the precipice, but it will get much worse between then and now. I personally have a feeling there will be difficult challenges to overcome this week. It seems a couple big events could really start an avalanche. We will see.
edit on 22-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I have faith we will wake up at the precipice

I'm worried we are so close to it, it may even lead us down, as we "wake up" while falling down.. In a "Too little too late" moment of enlightenment

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes, normally a sun doesn't rise just as it is setting

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndreDoLouro

Yes, normally a sun doesn't rise just as it is setting

It does, somewhere..

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Well said, but of course not generally in the same place.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Panic and fear will make you think illogically, so quell that feeling and start using your head.

I admit, when the pandemic hit I did a lot of panic buying for supplies, but I also had a number of plans that I put into motion, plans I have had for a long time but put aside for more pressing things I have to take care of on a daily basis. I am far better prepared now than before, but have a ways to go yet. I must keep my eyes on those goals and press onward in my endeavors. All that is hard work for my aging body and lack of disposable income as I have been the only one working on this with little to no outside help.

I have had this feeling of impending doom as many have and are now experiencing, but that is gone now because I know much more than before. I feel more confidence as I go forward, more clear headed than ever. I have actionable intelligence to work from now and action is what is needed at this point IMO, not fear and dread at what is surely to come next.

new topics

top topics

join