It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuremberg Code Punishable By Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

So... you were dressed provocatively and out for wild fun... literally asking for it

Jeans and an aloha shirt for work. Shorts and T-shirt on weekends. Not really provocative and I gave up wild fun ages ago.

But yes, I welcomed the vaccines. Even signed a form to that effect.

edit on 8/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes, well aware of how most were desperate for the wonderful penetration,

but ya didn't answer my strained analogy of asking for it and not.

I could almost see requiring a government issued environmental suit over an irreversible procedure that has experts concerned. If this pandemic was the issue that it is presented as, that is.

Add the growing pool of contrary data and concerned experts in the relevant fields, the coordinated rush to implement the penetration before the same data breaks the ham-handed censorship, the paper trail of malfeasance implicating many public faces in a scheme of profiteering from the penetrating procedure, the draconian measures being enacted and the merciless propaganda and it's no wonder many of us would rather die choking, alone, than submit.

This isn't a cut and dry issue of the greater good... imo.

It's a deadly scam... also imo from the information I've been exposed to.

That said, I hope you remain well and if this shakes out the way I think it will, I hope you got the saline control!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

But others are being coerced to sign it.

In which case they can go to court. Seems they are doing so.

But you know, making a choice often means choosing between two things. Choose not to be vaccinated, choose to look for a new job.

Its good you don't make the rules Phage.

Some people have doubts about the vaccine , shouldnt be a reason to have them see their lives being torn to shreds.

I don't live in a country where i can get fired for refusing medical treatment anyway.

I gotta say i do enjoy these intimidation tactics , get jabbed or lose your job and everything in the progress.

Only proves we are dealing with madness here.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

Nobody's sent me an email yet at work ordering proof I have the cooties 19 prick but it's coming. It's a global giant and they insist where covid is concerned. Also the tyrants gleefully dismantling Canada will order the vax for all of us there. I'm the only one left who hasn't caved...yet
edit on 23-8-2021 by ConcernedCanadian because: Wrong wording

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Stay strong. You are not alone.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well spoken points. Thank you for actually contributing something to the conversation, instead of just trolling.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I hear that. I did make a reasonable attempt to have a rational and respectful conversation with her, unfortunately she seemed hell bent on being rude and arrogant, which often goes hand in hand with people who think they are smarter than the rest. Needless to say, I quickly got bored with her.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The average Chinese Communist sympathizer or German Nazi sympathizer didn’t complain about coercion either. It was all for a good cause in their eyes.

The others? Well, over time things went badly. It all started out being what’s best for the Father Land, Party, Economy, Children, or other causes that the populace could be convinced was in danger or a threat.

That’s how it works every time.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
But you know, making a choice often means choosing between two things. Choose not to be vaccinated, choose to look for a new job.

Which is a direct violation of the Nuremberg code (it is the worst form of coercion)...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Good post ... but I think it won't ever happen ...
I am very good informed. I read the pro's and te contra's of the vaccines.
The pro's are overwhelming and super easy to find.
We are -fortunaly not literally- bombarded with the pros. We have to search and search for the contras and luckily in the meantime we also find them. But the average citizen does not make that effort. He reads the big media. My question is: are the famous doctors who risk their reputation and career so naive?
Yesterday I happened to see Dr Ryan Cole. A great man I think. And yes he is head of a lab that does diagnostics ... so what? I hope he gets choosen by the ADA county. The board already choose him. 2 republicans for / one democratic against. Now it's waiting for the approval. Because the board gives just an advise ...
flipboard.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You haven't been on ATS long, have you?

Want to compare birthdates, kiddo?

How old are you? It seems like everyone over forty is acting like a bunch of dumb sh*ts and blindly taking an experimental vaccine that has been proven to be worthless. Don't mix age with wisdom. Just because you're an old fart doesn't mean you are smart, wise or even respectable.
edit on CMon, 23 Aug 2021 14:40:16 -0500pm2021-08-23T14:40:16-05:00kpmMondaypm2021-08-23T14:40:16-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Attention Please!

The topic is never each other or opinions of each other. Knock it off before someone gets themselves Posting Banned.

If you have nothing to add that's on topic, please move on.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As I see it, there are two sides almost equally correct with the information that they have... but not the information the pro side could have, mind you, but the information they are easily exposed to guided by a confidence that there could not possibly be any other valid alternatives because... authority and a debatable confidence in the current system.

My default is always in favor of ones' own bodily autonomy, though.

The argument that in this case, ones' own autonomy may impact others poorly is a good one... but my "no way Jose' " view is that if one is carefully responsible then that possibility is alleviated and the big point is that once ones' own autonomy is ceded to the state, it will NEVER be relinquished except by extreme means. I point to history and experience.

To make another analogy... what if you were forced to eat at Burger King at gunpoint, due to obviously made up statistics saying it was far healthier than Micky-Dee's ... or even a more organic, varied menu?

That is where I see us... except people are dropping dead in the parking lot outside at an alarming rate.
edit on 8/24/2021 by Baddogma because: add

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join