It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuremberg Code Punishable By Death

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Havent been on ats long, have you? lol thats like saying "Do you know who I am?" lol

No, as a matter of fact I am brand new, and its a good thing I joined-it looks like this place is musty with outdated thinking and epic troll fails. Listen, old man, maybe its time you retired your nazi thinking and let the faster, smarter generation have a turn..?

lol im just playin- idgaf what you do, its a free country.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

My daughter likes 10 Years After and the Kinks. Do you?

edit on 8/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You me the anti bot manifestation test?
Sure did nice you refer to it a q speech
Another fail.
perhaps this will be more your language

If the only information you have was on ATS where are the links to the ones that convinced you to partake in a science experiment?
My decision was made for me after repeated prayers over the decision I contracted cvd providing natural immunity.
I have searched this sight high and low for a compelling reason to get the vx and have not seen definitive proof either way.
Just a large amount of people who do not understand my body my right.

edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because: Still waiting for links to game changing information to make the unvxd decide to get vxd but crickets just info was found exclusively on ats

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

perhaps this will be more your language

No. Just more gibberish.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So you did understand it to be gibberish.
Maybe a pass but prolly not.
Nuremburg code is still punishable by death, and being informed of medical procedures from only this site and not trained medical doctors is not informed by said doctors it is informed on a conspiracy website with no medical certifications present.
You may have a case as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

All snark, and no substance, is no way to go thru life, son.

No. You've got it wrong. Phage has an impressive record of posts with solid substance. Predominantly in the UFO forum critically debunking SecureTeam 10 videos heh. He's a legend with a solid record.

In the other forums not so much, so you're partially right. Like this topic.

I thought science was his thing but nope. Scientism yeah. And he's certainly exceptionally bright so I thought he might understand history and how the screws always turn towards facism when lines keep getting crossed in personal freedoms.

That the science is demonstrably not settled on this mass experiment is reason enough to understand that the coercion taking place is just such line crossing, Phage, Sir.

I would NEVER accuse Phage of being a pro-shill though. Because I think he done drank the Kool-aid like a fat kid at a birthday party.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

If you'd tried to engage phage in meaningful conversation 5-10 years ago, you might have had some luck. I'm convinced phage died and his troll kid or grandkid took over his account. Or he got Alzheimer's or something.
edit on 22/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Cool, I've become the topic, rather than the actual topic.
Just like the old days.

edit on 8/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes, let's get back to the topic (amusing as the diversion is/was )...

if laws, the most basic kinds of laws dealing with freedom and life n death, have been broken with impunity by lawmakers and law enforcers then do we need careful deliberation to literally protect ourselves from a real time lethal attack?

Personally, I was ready to join a well regulated militia and help erect many gallows when Google n YouTube started mass censoring. Now that an experimental medical procedure that has had its' less beneficial affects suppressed is about to be mandatory to exist, I am a tad beyond concerned.

(of course I am kidding and alluding to peaceful protests and artistic works to engage the public in thoughtful discourse and certainly do NOT mean dragging the guilty into the street to rend them with my filthy, jagged fingernails and what remain of my teeth).

edit on 8/23/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

if laws, the most basic kinds of laws dealing with freedom and life n death,
Indeed. You may refer to my first post in this thread (which was quite on topic).
edit on 8/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm reminded of someone dangling a glass of water in front of a mortally dehydrated individual and telling them they can have the water if they hand over all their worldly possessions and when arrested for theft, explain that the offended thirsty party handed everything over freely and knowingly,.

Or more succinctly, Mr Hobson, bullet or garrote?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Not even close. There was no threat involved at all. It was months after the EUA had been issued. It was my decision.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I get pretty annoyed when Phage posts then he/she edit post with no reason given. Any short sentence Phage wouldn't edit but if it's a long post he/she edit post 99% time. Something isn't right about Phage, either she/he could be a bot, or scammer, or something. Quit edit! I'd like to see original post or you hide something that we do not know about....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

Yay! I'm the topic again!
Thanks guys!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Did you have both shots, and are you feeling ok?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Both shots. Last one in April.
No reaction except maybe a slight headache the next afternoon after the second one. But that was Saturday afternoon so who knows, a couple of cocktails could be the culprit.

Oh, I did break my 5th metatarsal a couple of months ago. Do you reckon it might be related?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I think the relevant issue is "your decision."

I understand you were not coerced... you were thirsty.

When travel and livelihoods are threatened unless someone rescinds their bodily autonomy to the state it is a wholly different matter.

That sounds more like rape and possible murder.

Consent and coercion to gain consent are more the current issue.

IMO.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

When travel and livelihoods are threatened unless someone rescinds their bodily autonomy to the state it is a wholly different matter.

At the time there were none of those things involved. In fact, being vaccinated really hasn't changed anything regarding the sort of thing you are implying.

Oh, wait. I was all set to visit my sister in Kona without having to go through the rigamarole of testing and whatnot. But I broke my foot.

If you really care you might be able to find a couple of posts of mine from last year about being willing to be vaccinated if the trials satisfied me. They did. They also satisfied the FDA, a bonus because without that, the vaccines would not be available.

edit on 8/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Glad to hear, some are perfectly ok.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So... you were dressed provocatively and out for wild fun... literally asking for it.

Then you got what you wanted.

Others are now dressed in burkas trying to buy groceries ... if they get the same treatment you did, but it's now against their will, how is that not rape?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join