It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, I'm going to puke it up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Demokiddies!

Demokiddies!

**choke, cough, puke a little in my mouth**

Demokiddies, you are the scourge of America!

You have no honor, no sense of duty and no respect!

Demokiddies...you are Democrats.

You, and your alleged 81 million elected this POS to be Idiot in Chief of the United States of America, and I'd really like to hear how you defend your vote now!!!

You are the SCOURGE of the Universe, all because your "FEELZ" got hurted from some tweets.

In the process of your faux election, you put a completely incompetent man in office, a man who can't even complete a single sentence.

That's on YOU.

And now, he's SHAMED the entire nation to the point where even our allies question our credibility!

Hope you're happy!

But you don't care, do you? No, it's only about YOU, and your sad little drug addicted, sexually perverse, world. Good luck with that...on the World stage! Do you think Putin is going to welcome your bathrooms, or your twisted woke beliefs. NO! He's just going to smack you back into the ice age where you woke pukes belong!

Sorry, but that's how I feel.
edit on 8/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You missed it.

Demobrats

You're welcome.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Wait till you see the thread that's going to be started this evening regarding Democrats intentionally arming America's enemies your and my taxpayer dollars!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

all because your "FEELZ" got hurted from some tweets.

I'm not exactly disagreeing, BUT... Trump does deserve some of the blame.

He didn't have to be such an ass, but for whatever reason, he just couldn't stop himself.

I repeatedly seem to find myself wondering what the World might look like today, if only Trump had thrown away his cell phone the moment he became POTUS.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Tingling leg syndrome with mass hysteria 😃

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

But you don't care, do you? No, it's only about YOU, and your sad little drug addicted, sexually perverse, world.

Just wanted to point out, there are a lot, and I mean a lot of drug addicted, sexually perverse Conservatives/Republicans.

The only difference is one side embraces it, the other sides hides it. Both sides can be very sick.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You, and your alleged 81 million elected this POS to be Idiot in Chief of the United States of America, and I'd really like to hear how you defend your vote now!!!

I agree mate I do and I'm beyond frustrated.

But stop watching the MSM and Listening to the Radio because it's gonna drive you off the rails , there is something at work here mate and it has so much more to it than just Joe Biden and the Democrats.

but again I empathize.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I repeatedly seem to find myself wondering what the World might look like today, if only Trump had thrown away his cell phone the moment he became POTUS.
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Narcissism mate he could not help himself , and whats worse the MSM knew it and they knew exactly how to play him.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Think of the most irrational things people can believe and do, the most immoral, the most debased, and you will be describing the Democrat party and it's peoples. A morally bankrupt Godless lot of folks it is too.

The world is definitely a witness to that right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
In the process of your faux election, you put a And now, he's SHAMED the entire nation to the point where even our allies question our credibility!

Were you in a coma for the Trump term? We've been a joke to the entire world for about 5 years now.

I voted Tulsi in the primaries, and Jo Jorgensen in the general, for the record.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

He didn't have to be such an ass, but for whatever reason, he just couldn't stop himself.

If he'd just kept his mouth shut, and stayed off the twitt ..even 50% less, he may still be president.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Maybe, but he never created anything like this. And this is so much better how? He has pissed off our allies by leaving them hanging high and dry. Every single horrible thing you and yours ever accused Trump of doing, Biden has actually achieved ... and in just 7 months. Imagine what he'll go on to do with a full term.

edit on 22-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I’m partial to: Demonrats

Most of them aren’t even ashamed.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I get the sentiment regarding "tuning out", but there is another way of thinking that would entail keeping one's head on a swivel.

Unfortunately, I believe the latter of the two mindsets. I tried tuning it out for a while. Keeping my head down. Thing is, I love this place too much to ignore it any more.

The cumulative situation here is worse than I've ever seen it, and I'm forty six. I've been around for a while.

I hope you don't find my disagreement combative. I just respectfully disagree.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Take one dose and don't forget to vote.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I’m partial to: Demonrats

I kinda like the sound of 'Demonicrats'

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

There were NO 81,000,000 democrats that voted for Beijing Joe. That's awet dream that they made come about by illegal lies, deception on a grand scale.

Regardless of that fact, the sycophants ava abetters all have blood on their hands.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

I respect someone that tells it like it is .
This PC culture belongs flushed down the toilet with the rest of the crap .
The "Wussification of America" .
If you think Trump was something , you need to meet me .
I DO NOT pull punches when I give my advice or tell someone like it is.
It may hurt them , but it is the truth .
They can either accept it , or walk the hell away .
I care not which they choose .

/End Rant .

edit on 8/22/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Most of the Dim-o-rats are to self centred to care about our country. Where is Hyena Harris in all of this? What the hell is Biden thinking?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hilarious.

Y’all are pure comedy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join