It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hilarious downfall of Andrew Cuomo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Recently, there have been discussions about the deposed governor's psychological profile . Is he a genuine psychopath, or just a callous egomaniac? The state of American politics continues to devolve and deteriorate. We've reached the point where we are asking questions like "Was the guy who ran New York for ten years a psychopath or merely a sociopath?"

It's hilarious to me because the same lefties who adored Cuomo are now bashing him. The late night talk show scum like Colbert and Fallon, who dubbed themselves "Cuomosexuals", are now mocking him. He was still OK when he caused thousands of deaths, and then lied about it. But when the harassment allegations started coming, that was the beginning of his demise.

A quick aside:
The covid nursing home scandal has been exposed. In fact, it's still being investigated.
Has Cuomo admitted to any wrongdoing? No, quite the opposite! He still thinks he's a hero. Here's an interesting review of his book:
I enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed reading the "Confessions of My Majestic Wonderfulness" by Joseph Stalin and "Another Great Day Being Me" by Pol Pot -- equally enlightening books, showing the heartfelt emotion of lovingly, caressingly killing people, while getting to blame others!

Back to the OP. Now for some real comedy gold:

The timeline of Cuomo's demise, from the early accusations, right up to last week is well documented. Here, in order, are the lies, deflections and excuses he used.

Phase I, the harassment accusations begin:
Cuomo said his accusers were exaggerating. At this stage, he still thought he was invincable. "I'm New York tough." he knew people feared him.
It became apparent that he had a reputation akin to a mob boss. If you cross him, you'll pay. But Cuomo didn't realize that was not going to work in today's political climate.
When the pressure increased, he claimed that his accusers simply "misinterpreted" his words and actions. "I'm an old-fashoined guy" who's probably "out-of-step with the times" by telling off-color jokes or calling women "honey, sweetheart or darling."

Phase II:
When he saw that this con-job wasn't working, he said the following things, in this order:
1.People who know me will corroborate that I'm an affectionate person. In my mind, I've never crossed the line with anyone.
2. When that b.s. didn't work, he stated proudly he's "a hugger", and also kissed people on the cheek or forehead. He would sometimes grasp a hand or shoulder.
3. When he was told that it's inappropriate to touch women in that manner, he replied that he did it with men as well. He even said that he'll "put his hand on a male friend's knee sometimes."
4. When that excuse didn't work, he said it's "an Italian thing". It's cultural. Italian people hug, hold hands, rub each other's shoulders, etc.

(You cannot make this stuff up)

Phase III:
As the number of woman accusers grew to 11, he said they're all lying. Why? "People lie for lots of reasons".
1. When he knew it was looking really bad for him, he circled back to the tough guy thing. He doubled down. "I'm a tough New-Yorker. I won't resign. They can try to impeach me. I'm not going anywhere!"
2. When his former adoring friends threw him under the bus, (I'm talking celebs, politicians, and wealthy N.Y. elites) he said they resented his toughness. "I have to be tough to be New York's governor."
3. But they wouldn't listen. He's got to go! So he blamed it on cancel culture.

Epilog:
When he knew it was over, he said he stepped aside because "I wanted to do the right thing." I'm sure he still thinks he's a hero.
In reality, not an ounce of dignity or a shred of integrity left.

Personally, I'd put him in the same camp as the Obama's, the Clintons, Pelosi, and Hollywood. Soulless ghouls. Lying, manipulative psychopaths. No ethics or morals whatsoever.

Some other good reads:

Cuomo's hypocrisy

Psycho Cuomo

Dumbasses still support Cuomo

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
He is the model of east coast elitist snobbery.
F that guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

1....In my mind, I've never crossed the line with anyone.
2. When that b.s. didn't work, he stated proudly he's "a hugger", and also kissed people on the cheek or forehead. He would sometimes grasp a hand or shoulder.
3. When he was told that it's inappropriate to touch women in that manner, he replied that he did it with men as well. He even said that he'll "put his hand on a male friend's knee sometimes."
4. When that excuse didn't work, he said it's "an Italian thing". It's cultural. Italian people hug, hold hands, rub each other's shoulders, etc.

At that↑ point in time, didn't he still have people close to him, who supported him? Why didn't they warn him that those excuses won't work anymore? In the 90's through the early 2000s that would've been enough, but not anymore.

or maybe they did tell him, but he just didn't listen....
'Tough Guys' don't have to listen.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Of course they are bashing him now. All the energy they put on him for going against Trump with his nightly CNN appearances had to go somewhere. They chose to ignore everything else about him because "orange man bad", but now with evidence their "hero" was what they projected on Trump, what else could they do? Come on man, the guy was on "America's most trusted news network" he must be legit!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've read that the most sought after professions for sociopaths are politics, ministry, healthcare and law enforcement (not necessarily in order of preference). I believe that these people need power over others to compensate for what is really a terrible self-image because deep down they know that they are breathing, walking pieces of feces.

This human turd - like most others in government and many in medicine, law enforcement and ministry - have a god complex through which exercising power over others makes them feel better about themselves. They really are sad little people, but it's their sycophants that give them the power. Shame on them all!

I've been in Christian ministry for nearly 40 years and can testify that the majority of people in ministry are good people who want to serve, but there are plenty of wolves among the shepherds. It's a sad reality of the world we live in for now, but too often people are drawn to these sociopathic abusers and give them their platform, rewarding them for their evil ways.
:
edit on 2021 8 22 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Maybe he will get the help he needs, while staying at GITMO

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What do you expect from a "mOdErAtE" democrat

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: ColeYounger

A quick aside:
The covid nursing home scandal has been exposed. In fact, it's still being investigated.
Has Cuomo admitted to any wrongdoing? No, quite the opposite! He still thinks he's a hero. Here's an interesting review of his book:
I enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed reading the "Confessions of My Majestic Wonderfulness" by Joseph Stalin and "Another Great Day Being Me" by Pol Pot -- equally enlightening books, showing the heartfelt emotion of lovingly, caressingly killing people, while getting to blame others!

cancel culture.

Some other good reads:

Cuomo's hypocrisy

Psycho Cuomo

Dumbasses still support Cuomo

“This not a victory yet,” she said. “A victory is when the whole nursing home scandal is blown open.”

As the walls began to close in on the governor, he resorted to threatening, bullying and intimidation, which have become the hallmarks of his administration, but this time people had enough. Members of his own party, including Assemblyman Ron Kim, members of the media and others began to come forward with their experiences of being harassed by the governor and others on Cuomo’s behalf.

“Who, who, in a position, being the leader of a state, facing these overwhelming allegations from 11 women has the nerve to call them all liars? All of them? All? And this is cultural?” vented Murphy. “I’m an Italian person too. I have Italian blood. I want to be very clear, there is nothing Italian about grabbing a woman’s breast. There is nothing Italian about kissing someone that doesn’t want to be kissed. I take such offense at his defense to this.”

Murphy then said that Cuomo’s “arrogant” and “criminal” response saying, as she put it, “that these women give real victims a bad name” made her want to “throw my shoe at the television.”

Nice digs.

originally posted by: shooterbrody
He is the model of east coast elitist snobbery.
F that guy.

Shooter spot on like usual.
edit on 8/22/2021 by CrazyFox because: Sorry I trimmed it down but felt the entirety was unnecessary.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Cuomo is just a symptom of a far larger disease which is called the Democratic Party!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Cuomo is just a symptom of a far larger disease which is called the Democratic Party!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ColeYounger,

Thank you for pointing to that fall of New York's Golden Boy, beast of New York.... the new sacrificial lamb.

curious how the cuomo arrested folder brought such hope, only to be eliminated when the folder disappeared.
sigh

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thanks for catching me up on this. I had pretty much ignored the whole ordeal.

I did see where a pastor said some months ago before this all came out, said God told him Cuomo was out of there soon, and Pelosi would be taken out after him. People were sneering and laughing at the time. No so much now....

I hope he is right about Pelosi too. We are currently trying to get her nephew out of the Governors mansion here in California.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Come back to us if there is a conviction. So far there hasn't even been charges filed.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They're only bashing him, because he made them all look foolish with their blind support.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks Tucker Carlson for showing this.
The late night turds showing their love for Cuomo, then turning on him. The Cuomo worship segments are hard to watch, really stomach-turning stuff.
Starts at the 40 second mark.

It's funny to see the left turn on their own. You must remember they adored this guy.
Colbert then: You and your brother tied as the most desirable men in New York!
Colbert now: Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Fallon then: Are you dating anyone?
Fallon now: something, something, blah, blah. Cuomo resigned, ha ha ha.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Excellent point. And, further: within those professions you mentioned that sociopaths are drawn toward (you'd think lawyers would be in there), they often become the administrators. Because the people who do those professions out of love for people and the satisfaction of work, are happy to just that- serve people and work. The sociopaths aim for the control.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Come back to us if there is a conviction. So far there hasn't even been charges filed.

I ripped on both sides of the aisle in two consecutive posts... I don't have a dog in the fight.

But I do find it funny when people pile on one over allegations while holding up "innocent until proven guilty" for those that suits their agenda.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join