It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Bus Drivers Said Peace Out Parents Panicking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I'm hearing the same stuff over here.
All the political stuff has spilled over into schools. Some people just don't want to deal
with it and they don't have to, so they quit. Now people are panicked.

Oddly some of the most VOCAL parents now are parents that have done absolutely Nothing, NADA, ZIP for all these years and now
they are so concerned about what is, or isn't happening at school or on the bus. Give me a break.

edit on 22-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It could be argued that most parents thought that the schools were apolitical and now they turn around and find transgenderism and critical race theory being prioritized over reading, writing, and math.

We trusted the schools from what we remembered and didn't realize how much the left had decided that the 57 genders were more important than math facts because math is racist.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

When you guys say"Strep", are you referring to tonsillitis?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

www.healthychildren.org... #:~:text=%E2%80%8BThe%20terms%20sore%20throat,specific%20type%20of%20bacteria%2C%20Streptococcus.

​The terms sore throat, strep throat, and tonsillitis often are used interchangeably, but they don't mean the same thing.

Tonsillitis refers to tonsils that are inflamed.
Strep throat is an infection caused by a specific type of bacteria, Streptococcus. When your child has a strep throat, the tonsils are usually very inflamed, and the inflammation may affect the surrounding part of the throat as well.
Other causes of sore throats are viruses and may only cause inflammation of the throat around the tonsils and not the tonsils themselves

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's not Tonsillitis, that's usually caused by viral infections. It CAN still be caused by bacterial infections, but overall, tonsillitis basically a secondary illness brought on by the first one, kind of like how the flu can progress into a pneumonia secondary illness. My mother had hers removed for repeat viral infections that kept turning into tonsillitis when she was a kid.

Strep Throat is a bacterial bug, so it's a bacterial infection, usually hitting the tonsils, yes. But it's not tonsillitis just yet unless it progresses into it.
edit on 8/22/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Bah, you beat me by a minute!

edit on 8/22/2021 by Nyiah because: Erm, space between smilies and thumb icons is critical. Wow, no wonder he was smiling like that.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
The school my child attended had some limited space for students toward the end of 2020. The bus picked her up.
The class was still virtual, but there were a few teachers on site to help is students needed it.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is how we do it every day people have to refuse to enforce the corporate and government laws and regulations. Do your part however small to subvert the man with this crap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join