It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Fork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I was just playing chess the other day, when suddenly in the middle of a game I get this sensation that something is happening in the noosphere.
I switch and see a couple of bright yellow lights flaring up all over the planet. One close to the Chinese indian border is particularly bright.
the moment I notice, I'm noticed and a human aura appears in my living room. I'm like "what do you want here?" , he just stares at me in a non welcoming but neither hostile way.
I decide to give him some of his own medicine and project myself to his location...
I sense some disturbance , as that move was not expected. I expected him to snap back and get me out of his space, but instead he started an attack on my body, I'm aware of that danger and have sensors that alert me when I'm out and about. I snap back, unleash my egregore and take the bugger by the throat. he wighles in disbelief which turns into panic as soon I initiate my absorption protocol.

I release and tell him to never try that again.
I'm not the enemy, but will protect me and mine with everything I have....

Check mate....

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I hate it when that happens.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sooo….. did you find out who
He was or what he wanted ?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

It was the bitcoin demon.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Who were you playing chess with?
How did your chess opponent react?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I've given up on that long ago... Most are just puppets anyway. you never get to see the man behind the looking glass, he'd rather give up some strings than to be pulled into the light, which also happens to be his weakness....

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Hard fork... you have to move your king! And loose your queen or rook, in this case I got to choose between queen and rook.

Simple decision...

top topics

join