It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi guys im a member of Project Stargate, the US army Psychic research program I reveal some info.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ah well. Looks like he's gone. I want to believe haha
Just once, it'd be awesome if we really got someone on here that dropped some immediate future truths. That'd be cool. I think the Hidden Hand thread came the closest but even that didn't pan out. I did love A_tr0 s thread too.
I remember Bernard lol-- Top Level Troll very entertaining XD

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Agreed. Can't just convert something to Binary and then add it together like a Decimal number. But, being a number nerd, I did find some interesting (to me) things.

9+11 = 20, 24 in Octal (2024)

Designated #1, and 911 (1911) = 0111 0111 0111 Binary, and 777 Hexadecimal

CO-VI-D = C06D Hexadecimal = 1100 (12) 0000 (0) 0110 (6) 1101 (13) Binary (Decimal). Add Decimals 12+0+6+13 = 31
And 31 Decimal = 37 Octal. 37 is what his actual age would be if born in 1984.

Yeah, don't worry, I'm okay.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester

Agreed. Can't just convert something to Binary and then add it together like a Decimal number. But, being a number nerd, I did find some interesting (to me) things.

CO-VI-D = C06D Hexadecimal = 1100 (12) 0000 (0) 0110 (6) 1101 (13) Binary (Decimal). Add Decimals 12+0+6+13 = 31

I dunno. How does all that work with Common Core Math? And well, isnt math racist now?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
so if you're actually asleep, how are we going to get the juicy pics of your tat and forked tongue? I've seen folks with the forked tongue surgery, and you can have anything tatted on you, sooooooo, ya this is pretty hard to swallow dude. This is ATS after all. Does anyone remember the Amalgam thread a few years back? This reminds me of that kind of. Next thing you're going to tell us is you're in contact with the Black Knight satellite. Well, thrill me sir. make me a believer. and don't wait around for 2024 to do it. Either release what you know, or gtfo of here with the crackpot stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
so if you're actually asleep, how are we going to get the juicy pics of your tat and forked tongue? I've seen folks with the forked tongue surgery, and you can have anything tatted on you, sooooooo, ya this is pretty hard to swallow dude. This is ATS after all. Does anyone remember the Amalgam thread a few years back? This reminds me of that kind of. Next thing you're going to tell us is you're in contact with the Black Knight satellite. Well, thrill me sir. make me a believer. and don't wait around for 2024 to do it. Either release what you know, or gtfo of here with the crackpot stuff.

I'm in telepathic contact with what you Earthlings call the Black Knight satellite.

I'm part of a top secret project. I will tell you about parts of it that I have been authorised to reveal to you.

For the price of a pint and a packet of Pork Scratchings.

Sorry. Just entering into the spirit of things.

🤕🚑🚑🚑🚑🧐

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackmoonJester

Eerie coincidence? I'm sure you're just fine. But the chances of all this? What are the odds of this? could you crunch that number? I didn't really believe the OP myself, but this does seem just a bit strange, off.... Maybe just me overthinking...

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldwidelearning
Heres a photo
imagizer.imageshack.com...

So here's the thing. Thanks for the pic, you've already been caught in one lie. That's exactly NOT a forked tongue, and as a reptile, you should know that.

One lie loses all other credibility. Perhaps try going to the "other" site, maybe use a photoshopped pic of your tongue that looks really forked.

edit on 22-8-2021 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sorry Sparky, I've either trained with or meet most of the members of the stargate program that are still alive.
I don't recall any of them having tattoos on their thumb.
I really wish people would stay on their meds.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

But then he was modified with Metallica spider genes.
That’s why the slit tongue healed like that.
That’s like ,Metallica spider genes 101, man.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldwidelearning

Bzzt wrong answer. They would NEVER allow you to talk about it. EVER.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldwidelearning

"The closest I can get to reveal anything would be taking a photo of my 1 number tattoo on my thumb and my tongue which is snake like both the underneath and the tip of my tongue, other than that id like to continue this discussion and will try ti remain active until 2024."

How do you take pictures while you're asleep? Answer that question.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So, you decided to make one of the super secret insider threads on ATS and went with "modified with spider and snake".....

At least the spider portion is "Metallica"

edit on 23-8-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

This was an entertaining read but it's all incoherent, disorderly and fantastical.

Exactly as I’d expect a person to act whose been manipulated by secret government programs.

Not saying I believe him. But I do appreciate IAMTAT’s angle here. He left the door open. The rest of everyone closed it. Maybe there were some shards of truth to extrapolate. Now, we will never know.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
im just gonna suspect that he probably realised that ATS isn't as easy as he thought it would be to tell a fantasy story and be believed lmao maybe he should study Mr Fauci.....lols

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
im just wondering if all his fingers are numbered....from one to ten.....just incase he forgets his calculator........??

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Our goal is one and the same: the pursuit of truth. I for one believe him.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sandcastler
Our goal is one and the same: the pursuit of truth. I for one believe him.

I, for one, don't. You think that's a snake tongue? Really?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
This reminds me of when Bernard used to come on here and post …. Bernard is that you ??

OMG Bernard!!! I remember those posts. They were so entertaining!

Yea OP. Have you watched the show Travelers recently?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join