It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water restrictions in Orlando FL due to CoVid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The hospitals don't make their own O2. They don't have the facilities for it. And yes, there are other methods of water purification, however if the system isn't set up for it, it could lead to damage.

My local hospital has its own oxygen concentration system. I looked but cannot find that information on the Orlando hospitals web sites. I am reasonable certain that they all have oxygen concentrators along with backup electrical generators for hurricane season when they can be cut off from supplies for days. If you use large or very small quantities of oxygen it is cheaper and easier to make it yourself with a concentrator.

Like I said above, I think it is a flocculant problem.
edit on 8 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
How can the peasants be filthy if they're allowed to have water?

Large Man: Who's that then?
Dead Collector: I dunno. Must be a king.
Large Man: Why?
Dead Collector: He hasn't got s__t all over him.

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Lovely filth down here!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

She turned me into a newt!...... I got better...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Oxygen concentrators are a different thing. Yes, they can be used on small scale, per person. However they, at best, are around 95% oxygen.

Continuous flow applications or where that machine may not be able to be used (OR, ICU, some step down units, etc...) oor applications where pure O2 are required would require the hospital grade O2.

Pure O2 is made on an industrial scale. That 5% will make a difference. Your local hospital does not have the capacity to make that. They have LOX tanks to pull from for the O2, but, again, they are not the ones condensing it out.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Are you sure about that. I talked to one of the maintenance guys there as covd was first coming and he said they made their own and supplied it to several of the ambulance services and fire departments in the area. It was a better grade than was available form most of the local medical suppliers. They had just expanded the oxygen production to double it as the covid was coming then. It is amazing what you can find out when a guy is on top of a ladder near a food machine while waiting on someone else to push a fish tape to him through the ceiling. It only cost me a quarter as he did not have enough change for a drink.

edit on 8 22 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join