It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Comply?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's been reported that FDA is set to approve Pfizer Vaccine (therapeutic gene modification to many)

FDA to Give Full Approval

With FDA approval many public and private institutions along with local, state and federal governments will perceive that mandatory (forced) application of the drug may be green lighted.

Opponents of mandatory vaccinations have cited the emergency approval as grounds for not requiring inoculations, so full approval is expected to lead more businesses and institutions to require mandatory vaccinations.

The human race has experienced far more lethal, dangerous and virulent pandemics in past recorded history - some such as several rounds of black plague, Smallpox or 1918 pandemic seemed to justify fear appropriately.

It can also be said that there is no controversy of either a Government, NGO or Cabal creating those prior events.

Not so with Covid-19 which has nothing but controversy surrounding it from all angles, thread after thread on ATS ever since this started calls into question not only the disease but also all treatments as promulgated by Government, MSM, NGO, Pharmaceuticals and what's perceived as Cabal.

Many have said "shot in the arm is a shot in the head" in reference to so-called Covid-19 vaccines and claim its an effort to depopulate the world.

I believe in "choice" not "force" and if an entity tries to force anything upon me I will resist.

Especially in light of a substance suspected to cause death 2-3 years down road (or nearly instantaneous if delivered directly into a vein) or minimally immune system disruption and/or disabilities such as heart function loss.

If others decide they want to risk the above and trust then that's also your choice.

I'll let others be Guinea pigs or lab rats to demonstrate long-term safety of these substances.

What are others going to do if/when the attempt is made to make this mandatory.

Note, if you've already acquiesced and taken a vaccine this thread is not for you - my question is specifically to un-vaccinated people.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't trust it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

No,

NovaVax or bust going forward.

Novavax combines ease of manufacture with high efficacy and lower side effects. For the moment, it’s the best COVID-19 vaccine we have

www.theatlantic.com...

Side effects are a big barrier for COVID-vaccine acceptance.

Novavax vaccine should be A1 news. The recent results confirm that it has roughly the same efficacy as the two authorized mRNA vaccines, with the added benefit of being based on an older, more familiar science.

The protein-subunit approach used by Novavax was first implemented for the hepatitis B vaccine, which has been used in the U.S. since 1986.

The pertussis vaccine, which is required for almost all children in U.S. public schools, is also made this way. Some of those people who have been wary of getting the mRNA vaccines may find Novavax more appealing.

The Novavax vaccine also has a substantially lower rate of side effects than the authorized mRNA vaccines.

edit on 21-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They're "approving" to make it easier to mandate vaccinations !!!😧

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When it comes to the point where they are dragging people out of their home and strapping them down to receive a forced vaccine, we'll have very serious problems. It's probably unlikely in the US since so many people own guns... but who knows what could happen in other places. I never really thought they'd be brazen enough to enforce mandatory vaccines, but events over the last few weeks have made me reconsider that assumption... they'll certainly need to strap me down.
edit on 21/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Nope.

My acceptance doesn't hinge on FDA legality there, though for others it does help.

My rejection is based on lack of first-person evidence, and I kinda need it in spades to buy that a cold absolutely neeeeeeds a vaccine sooooooo much.

link   
Normal FDA approval process take years why are they rushing with the Covid mRNA vaxs? remember the last time FDA approved drugs were approved by FDA only to be recalled at a later time?
edit on 21-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

link   
It seems Pfizer have to much power on the govt and MSM.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

NovaVax or bust going forward.

Me too. Only the NovaVax. No Pfizer or Moderna.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I've said it before .

The more desperate they become to convince the people to get the " Vaccine" , the more suspicious I become .

The MSM and Social Media shaming people who are not Vaxed is just the beginning .

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't need it. There are many that don't need it. By now, probably over a third of the population doesn't need it. Anyone with antibodies does not need it.

As has already been mentioned, the harder they push the more they are mistrusted.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I don't need it. There are many that don't need it. By now, probably over a third of the population doesn't need it. Anyone with antibodies does not need it.

As has already been mentioned, the harder they push the more they are mistrusted.

Exactly.
The way they are forcefully pushing his medical treatment on the entire human population, when most do not need it, is indicative of an ulterior motive. What do you think that ulterior motive could be?

Edit: and no I will not comply. More and more are waking up to who we truly are, and realize the tyrannical few have no real power over us. It was all an illusion.
edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Here's something else we need to consider extremely carefully. It was medical negligence which got us into this mess. They were creating hybrid viruses with the intention of preventing future pandemics but instead they created a man-made pandemic by allowing it to leak from a lab. Now they're demanding that 100% of people take an experimental vaccine despite lack of long term studies, which is the pinnacle of stupidity.

I know there's probably a very low chance the vaccines cause any very serious long term effects, but there's still a small chance it does. There's a very tiny, yet real chance we could cause the human species to go extinct if we forced everyone to be vaccinated. They got us into this situation and then scientific hubris prevented anyone from taking the lab leak theory seriously. Imagine the human race going extinct due to peer pressure...

After the lab leak cover up I find it very hard to have faith when they tell us vaccines will get us out of this problem but only if everyone gets vaccinated. The vaccines clearly don't stop Covid spreading and I'm certainly not getting a booster every few months based on hopeful fairy tails. Anyone who thinks mandatory Covid vaccines is a perfectly safe or ethical idea has lost all credibility in my eyes, they have the same hubris which got us into this problem.
edit on 21/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There are more Vaccine complications than there are Covid-19 deaths.

Only someone who doesn't know, or doesn't care about the Vaccine dangers, will get vaccinated, or boostered, at this point.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
FDA that is an American thing....and since America is a Marxist country, it's citizens will be forced to take the Vax without consent.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The first real test of the 'vaccine' is going to be this November when the first children of the vaccinated will start to be born.

Will we see immune deficient babies, birth defects, miscarriages? I don't know, but we're going to find out in just a few short months. The FDA can do whatever the hell they want, doesn't change a thing for me. What will be interesting though is to see what caveats the FDA puts on its approval to cover their butts. That will be telling.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that.

After reading that, I would be willing to take that vaccine as I have taken other vaccines based on the same technology in the past.

I am wondering how far it will get us telling our employers we are willing to take that one, and only that one and we will wait for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Thanks for posting that.

After reading that, I would be willing to take that vaccine as I have taken other vaccines based on the same technology in the past.

I am wondering how far it will get us telling our employers we are willing to take that one, and only that one and we will wait for it.

I really wish they would accelerate it and get that ready for kids instead of the RNA/DNA things we have currently.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't take it because i don't agree with being bullied into taking it.

And should you not take , your freedom of movement will be restricted.

That is blatant discrimination based on a persons medical decisions.

I was considering it , but when they started pressuring everyone to take it or risk being outed i was out.

I need to make a few assessments first before i decide to take it or not.

Forcing me during that process will only backfire and ends up with me not taking it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

No. My religious opposition does not hinge of FDA approval.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join