It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is G/NESARA the real objective of the COVID/Election Cluster-F?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Had not heard of GESARA until recently. It seems like an inescapable control construct if implemented. Destroy the world's economy, get everyone to jump on board this salvation plan without thinking first.

Anybody have thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Care to add some more detail? What is GESARA, what it consists of and how it affects us for starters?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
Care to add some more detail? What is GESARA, what it consists of and how it affects us for starters?

I wager even most of us well-seasoned folks are also scratching our heads going, " o.0 The hell is he on about?"

Details would be nice, OP, subject background info kinda matters.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is a feel good, everybody is taken care of economic plan.

I looked it up and it is full of blatant lies.

For example it states that there is enough gold to cover the value of all paper money in the world.

They made a funny without trying.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I agree with beyond.
Looked it up and it looks like a mental ponzi scheme type of thing.
MLM for the world.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

I believe it's an unproven theory that there is some formalized plan the global institutions/governments plan to implement as sort of a debt jubilee and controlled demolition of the current financial system.

GESARA and NESARA are 2 terms worth searching for in say duckduckgo instead of google

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Ok, I searched it on DuckDuckGo. Same videos, same articles, same information as on Google. Google is not suppressing it so they ether think it is good or the whole thing is false and not worth suppressing.

As it reads as an economic fantasy, I am going with a misdirection for the unthinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is about the New World Order.
Their plans, what they want to happen. Did you look it up?
I did... The take over of our country and the world. Better go check it out again if this not what you came up with...
They want people counting on the government, to save them, take care of them... The New World Order...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD
Had not heard of GESARA until recently. It seems like an inescapable control construct if implemented. Destroy the world's economy, get everyone to jump on board this salvation plan without thinking first.

Anybody have thoughts on this?

GESARA/NESARA is clearly nothing more than a pipe dream at best. I've never even given it a lick of credibility; but if there is anything to it, it'd be exactly as the OP suggested, to get everybody on board with what sounds a nice, generous plan then make us all slaves.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What is Gesara?

It’s an acronym for the Global Economic Security And Reformation Act and has been written and refined by great minds of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries in order to reset planet earth and humanity on a sustainable governance foundation.

Linky Poo

So basically NWO/Global Governance.

Nothing unique.

Yes, I had to look this up too.

OP maybe you should include this info as background at least?
edit on 8/21/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Why not? I understand that $1782.00(10)^9 = 1.782e+12. Sure, its only 1.78 trillion US dollars. But what part of currency revaluation is not clear?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah, it's part of the picture.

The view that insurance companies are insolvent and wanted to wipe away older money suckers is part of it, too.

Add the transhumanists, eugenicists, fascists and the more human hating environmentalists and it's a perfect storm of suckage.
edit on 8/21/2021 by Baddogma because: n added

edit on 8/21/2021 by Baddogma because: couldn't forget the closet and out fascist control freaks

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

I didn't include info on what it was because I wanted everyone to look it up. Sorry, it seems there are mores on this forum and I'm new and learning.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

When you start a thread this appears

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Bolding by me.

edit on 8/21/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

At repeated requests to expound on what GESARA is, I think others kindly posted both the superficial explanation for it and the "next level" interpretation of it with discernment. Here's my take, so far (with very limited knowledge, I admit) on what's being proposed:

1. Replace 206 nations' fiat currencies with quantum-financial banking, using an off-planet server for the block-chains, so it is inviolable.
2. All debts forgiven and release of "prosperity funds" to all
3. "International Monitors" established to ensure tamper-free future elections
4. Non-essentials taxed at 17% to fund all government
5. Release of 6000+ suppressed technologies to improve life (free energy, med beds, etc)

My observation: We're about to overthrow the current monetary system, so they're proposing a sweet-sounding candidate to ensure we don't come up with the realization that we don't need a monetary system, that money creates the dualism of wealth v poverty; without it, there is only abundance v scarcity, which is very different (poverty creates false scarcity).

My "next level" observation: They want a global currency to bring down all borders. One world, one government, easy to control.

My deepest intuition: I'm starting to suspect the "cabal" and "Q" have both been controlled by the same "entity" without them knowing it. The cabal interact with the entity Satan while the Q interact with the entity Christ/God. I believe both are projected by means of high technology that stems from millenia ago and was wiped out of our history over just the last few generations so it could be used to delude us--it doesn't seem to have been done so very long ago, (I posit this erasure/takeover was one reason for the Inquisition), and I believe this because I've witnessed this technology personally, several times in the past decade. It's stunningly convincing.

What appears to be happening is the cabal has fulfilled its purpose to get us to this level, so is about to be sacrificed. I think a messianic return will be projected and a "golden age" allowed for this generation, but it will slowly devolve into full captivity in a different way that I can't explain exactly. Imagine life, literally, on the www.

But here's the thing: I think we're already in a hologram, so I don't understand the need for another hologram, unless this one is, ultimately, controlled by us and the one they want isn't.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thank you

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Dark Agenda Behind COVID-19

I'd first heard of Catherine Fitts nearly 20 years ago when she discovered malfeasance by HUD, conniving with cabalists to sweep effected cheap real estate. She certainly has a breadth of knowledge and drops some here. BTW, I found this because I was looking for anyone out there who might have come to the same conclusion I recently have that this whole millenium so far has been about a reset and that none of the major players on the board even suspect it entirely, that they're expendable pawns instead of bishops and kings. I suspect (don't know anything yet) Q, the Democrat and Republican parties, world governments and even monarchs are all being played. Everyone is watching the chess match, but don't forget the coaches, audience and--most importantly--whose event hall you're all playing in.

new topics

top topics

join