It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 6th 2020 - Interview With London Real (David Icke)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This interview with the controversial David Icke occurred over a year ago, with Brian Rose. Looking back, It’s incredible how correct David icke was, even at the onset of the disease. This video was immediately censored on YouTube Facebook and Twitter.

David Icke’s main points in this interview are:

He calls the covid event a hoax. He says there is no Covid 19. It doesn’t exist.

He discusses the faulty testing

Discusses exosomal release due to cell poisoning and how fear and other factors can lead to this phenomenon. exosome-rna.com... racellular-vesicles/

Discusses global cult’s role on the covid event. Describes the cult as having no borders and has infiltrated every country. Compares cult as levels of pyramid where each lower layers knows less about agenda. The lower layers are only following orders.

Talks about the false covid cases. People who have died of other causes testing positive for covid 19 falsely added as covid deaths.

A tiny number of people dying, has led to billions of people in lockdown.

Mentions bill gates as 2nd highest funder of the WHO. The WHO was created by the Rockefellers.

China set precedent on how to deal with covid with its initial draconian lockdown. Told world “this is how to deal with it”

Discusses 5G installation and potential relation to this event. (I have not seen
Proof of this claim to date). However these frequencies can absolutely have an effect on people’s health.

Discusses big tech companies working with government to track down people I. Name of covid.

“If you want to see what they plan for the rest of the world, look at China today”. China has millions of face recognition tracking cameras. Talks about the social credit system, where if you do not behave as the gov wants, your social credit score is reduced”

Discusses the gender identity agenda, which was predicted decades earlier.

Bill Gates father head of planned parenthood, and had connections to world cult.

If people think it’s bad now, they haven’t even started yet. You look at your grandchildren in the eye and you justify doing nothing. Says get off your ass. We have to stop acquiescing and fight back.

We are at a pivotal point in human history, because if we don’t all get up and fight, then the human race is lost.

Says cult is moving towards synthetic food as a means of control over humanity.

Talks about the trans human agenda. Their goal is to connect us to the AI, similar to Borg. Connecting brains to AI, where AI hive mind does all thinking for you.

Talks about Elon musk hooking up brain to electronics. Explains agenda for phasing out of petrol cars because the computer controls where you need to go.

The police enforcing these draconian controls are betraying humanity.

Stop allowing a handful of psychopaths destroy your future, and destroy your grandchildren’s future. We must stand up and take back our power.

At 2 hr 12 min mark. Very very powerful:

The only way they can control humanity is to put humanity in a smaller box than they are in. We now have a chance to break the mind spell. We are expanded consciousness beyond their box. Once we open our minds open our hearts, the walls of the box fade away. We are expanded consciousness outside the box. The way they have controlled us is by blocking out that expansion of true self, where we perceive everything only through the five senses. When we realize the true nature of what we are and tap into that infinite creativity, what you’re doing is tapping into a level of consciousness that does not have FEAR. Once you open up and go beyond fear, you don’t ask about the consequences, you just do what you know to be right. This cult is terrified of us waking up.

THIS COULD BE THE TURNING POINT WHERE HUMANITY GOT OFF THEIR KNEES

www.bitchute.com...

Note: I understand David icke is controversial, but I kindly ask that people refrain from attacking the messenger in this case. Attack the content. Prove what he says is wrong if you must critique.
edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Added quote at end

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Replying to own post to further emphasize this quote.

The only way they can control humanity is to put humanity in a smaller box than they are in. We now have a chance to break the mind spell. We are expanded consciousness beyond their box. Once we open our minds open our hears, the walls of the box fade away. We are expanded consciousness outside the box. The way they have controlled us is by blocking out that expansion of true self, where we perceive everything only through the five senses. When we realize the true nature of what we are and tap into that infinite creativity, what you’re doing is tapping into a level of consciousness that does not have FEAR. Once you open up and go beyond fear, you don’t ask about the consequences, you just do what you know to be right. This cult is terrified of us waking up.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So is it reptilians doing all of this then?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

OK, I will not attack Icke.

He calls the covid event a hoax. He says there is no Covid 19. It doesn’t exist.

My sister and brother in law are sick. It came on them overnight. They have been sick like never before in their lives. They can hardly get out of bed. They feel like their stomachs are being twisted into knots and stretched. Every part of their bodies hurt, their breathing is labored. They can barely get up to eat something only to toss it back up again.

This has been going on for almost two weeks. They tried to get admitted to hospital but have been turned away. The hospital is overflowing and has no more room. The National Guard has been in town for days helping with this emergency doing things that need to be done so that the medical team, what's left of it'' can do the medical stuff.

My sister in law and her husband managed to get a health care worker out to their home. The were tested and found have a mysterious sickness being called Covid 19. They thought it was a hoax. They were not vaccinated.

So, how do I entertain anything else Icke has to say after finding the very first assertion made in a long line of assertions to be a complete joke? He is where I go back on my first comment. Icke is a joke.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Whether you like him (Icke) or not, the bloke is capable of being wrong and on this, I totally disagree with him.

He may have an argument regarding how society treats the unvaccinated, but that's separate to whether covid is real or whether it is a real threat.

It is real and it is a threat, just plugging your ears and wishing it away isn't going to work.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What third world country do you live in where they turn people away from the hospital?

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
What third world country do you live in where they turn people away from the hospital?

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He said the hospital is full and overflowing, so........

You can figure the rest out I'm sure. Go on, you can do it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Whether you like him (Icke) or not, the bloke is capable of being wrong and on this, I totally disagree with him.

He may have an argument regarding how society treats the unvaccinated, but that's separate to whether covid is real or whether it is a real threat.

It is real and it is a threat, just plugging your ears and wishing it away isn't going to work.

Fair criticism. However this interview took place over a year ago 3 months into the “pandemic”. I do believe there is a virus as well. Maybe he got that one wrong, but that does not discount the 99% of the rest of the interview, where he is absolutely spot on. That bit at the end at the 2 hr 12 mark is 100% correct in my opinion. Most do not see the big picture agenda for these events. They have you fighting each other and entertained with sports etc....no one thinks about “who is behind the curtain pulling the strings”

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

I have seen enough evidence that ETs are on this planet. Who they are and what their agenda is, is anyone’s guess. I believe the cult David icke discusses, are primarily one group of ETs who view humanity as cattle, a resource that needs to be controlled. The effort to control humanity is in plain sight and is undeniable to anyone who looks around.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have done the math. Apparent in a severe pandemic two year in why haven’t we bolstered out allegedly overwhelmed systems in two years? I ask again what country does he live in because they haven’t done a thing in two years apparently to avoid this? I remember this same exact tone and sentiment two years ago globally when all this started.

So what country does he live in?
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

OK, I will not attack Icke.

My sister and brother in law are sick. It came on them overnight. They have been sick like never before in their lives. They can hardly get out of bed. They feel like their stomachs are being twisted into knots and stretched. Every part of their bodies hurt, their breathing is labored. They can barely get up to eat something only to toss it back up again.

This has been going on for almost two weeks. They tried to get admitted to hospital but have been turned away. The hospital is overflowing and has no more room. The National Guard has been in town for days helping with this emergency doing things that need to be done so that the medical team, what's left of it'' can do the medical stuff.

My sister in law and her husband managed to get a health care worker out to their home. The were tested and found have a mysterious sickness being called Covid 19. They thought it was a hoax. They were not vaccinated.

So, how do I entertain anything else Icke has to say after finding the very first assertion made in a long line of assertions to be a complete joke? He is where I go back on my first comment. Icke is a joke.

Ugh I’m sorry that is happening. What part of the world do you live in? I pray they get better.
There are massive psyops in effect with this event. I do believe there is a virus. I do not believe the virus is as bad as they portray. The evidence supports this event is more about control of humanity than it is ensuring our health.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Good point.
Actually, the more I think about it, the more it seems he does this regularly, mix up the fantastical with the real....
Maybe it's a survival strategy, to stop him getting suicided?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

@Nexttimemaybe

You work on Saturdays? Must be logging some extra hours.

Classic example of intentional discrediting to make someone look crazy. Straight out of the playbook.
So generic.

You’re a paid shill

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
At one point icke was pretty spiritual and positive and that was good.

Now he's just sold his soul to use people's fear to sell books and tickets to his shows

He jumps on whatever train is in town and spreads fear for cash.

Shame really as he's quite a clever bloke

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck

@Nexttimemaybe

Classic example of intentional discrediting to make someone look crazy. Straight out of the playbook.
So generic.

You’re a paid shill

All I have to say to that is lol, get a grip.

Are you denying icke thinks reptilians are behind the scenes, because he does. I have had the pleasure of speaking to icke on a few occasions.

Nice guy and has a brain for sure, just a little to much psychosis for me.

Ps the your a shill thing doesn't work on here, just makes you look like you dont have anything intelligent to counter with.

Try again, dont be so predictable.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck

@Nexttimemaybe

So generic.

You’re a paid shill

All I have to say to that is lol, get a grip.

Are you denying icke thinks reptilians are behind the scenes, because he does. I have had the pleasure of speaking to icke on a few occasions.

Nice guy and has a brain for sure, just a little to much psychosis for me.

Ps the your a shill thing doesn't work on here, just makes you look like you dont have anything intelligent to counter with.

Try again, dont be so predictable.

So look around the world. A year and a half later and he was right? People don’t want believe there are extraterrestrials visiting this planet..I get it...we want to believe we are the center of the universe. Put aside the enormous amount of evidence supporting extraterrestrial participation on this planet, why are we heading full steam ahead into a top down tyrannical ruled world? What vehicle was used to facilitate that? You simply cannot deny that is happening. So why would a tiny group of humans want to destroy the majority of their own species, so they can herd and control us? I just do not believe these are human beings pulling the strings behind the scenes. This is a sinister cult literally executing the take over and ownership of the planet in plain sight. He is absolutely correct, and nearly prophetic with how well he has predicted the events that are taking place.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
At one point icke was pretty spiritual and positive and that was good.

Now he's just sold his soul to use people's fear to sell books and tickets to his shows

He jumps on whatever train is in town and spreads fear for cash.

Shame really as he's quite a clever bloke

Do you have anything to add regarding the content of what he says? It’s the same smear over and over again with several posters on this board. It’s ad hominem and holds no weight.

Addison Whithecomb Quotes - When you resort to attacking the messenger and not the message, you have lost the debate.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

There is NO ROOM for them. All the beds are full. Care can not be given to all who need it.
Are you not getting this message? Do you discount it just because the MSM is reporting this???????

It's true. Discount it if you want, if it fits your picture of reality. Just brainwashing from the media.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The part of the world I live in is the United States. I live in a state that thought it had it under control. We had had mask requirements for businesses and facilities. Our cases had dropped to a minimum. Masks went away. People were happy to get back to work and our lives.

Then, this latest surge came up and almost overnight has overwhelmed our state. We have one hospital in our county that is most often just there waiting for patients. Not now. Our three surrounding counties have the same situation. No beds available and medical staffs overrun. Medivac is not available because there is not place to fly serious cases to.

Of course, this could all be a hoax. I"m having to rely upon the media, local media, to keep us informed. I have to rely upon news letters from our county commissioners to keep us informed. What all of them are saying is in line with what I have heard from my relatives.

They will live I think, I hope. Their son had it and seemed to not have been affected much at all. Some are and some are not I guess.

I live in Oregon.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

My guess here is that we have hoped that things would get back to normal. We had the mask requirements. We did our best to get vaccine to all who wanted it. The numbers of cases dropped significantly. People hoped it was over. Business for the most part went back to normal.

The county I live in is a rural county. Our revenue is not very high. There are a lot of people here on fixed incomes and our county has been trying to deal with insufficient budgets for a long time. There is no money to do the bolstering you suggest. It would be wonderful but it is just not our reality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join