It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The winners of WW3 will need to win completely.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
By that I mean kill them all and let whatever passes for a God sort them out.

No prisoners, no slaves, no survivors. Everyone not on your team needs to be collateral, men women and children.
No one left to tell your story as a warning to others or otherwise. Who needs them any way, the victors write history themselves yeah?

This is why every past war and conflict throughout the entirety of history has been a fail and why the world continues as it does I feel.
Because the 'winners' always allow some of their enemy to live for various reasons.

It's why you have people still fighting wars hundreds or thousands of years later. It's why we have things like 'terrorism'.

You invade my country and kill my family and let me live, chances are high that decision is going to bite you on the ass later.
You invade and steal a land, well the natives you allow to live are someday maybe gonna want to take it back.
You put me in chains and make me a slave to save some bucks on labour, don't be surprised when I am wrapping the chains of my shackles around your neck the first chance I get.
You let me breed and I'll teach my kids to play nice and smile while secretly teaching them how to stab you in the back even if it takes decades or centuries.
You bring me back to your country because I have 'science' you value and want, well I'll worm my way in and ruin you from the inside.
You have a force I cannot go against, then sure I'll govern the country on your behalf and tell you I'm not sympathetic to those you overthrew. But oh boy the second you leave.....

You cannot form a resistance/militia/terrorist organization if there is nobody to form it. You want this to not be possible. You have to kill me.
And hell I'm what you'd call a civilised man.

And well the team you support makes the other team an enemy, not that the team you supported aren't your enemy, they just needed your help. It's no win situation unless you have nobody to lose to. How often has one country made a deal to help a group take control of their nation only to have them turn around and tell the helping nation 'thanks for helping us now leave the guns and stuff and eff off'

Let's be honest, you cannot force your lifestyle and ways on people and expect possibly thousands of years of culture and belief to just vanish and be replaced by it. Humans can hold grudges forever. Damn stubborn creatures. You cannot change people. Just like you cannot change your boyfriend or girlfriend to be what you want. How do you think you can change entire countries population? YOU CAN'T.

Hell If I had the might of some of this worlds countries and war broke out I have to admit, I would be going full genocide if I was winning, and if not I'd go full genocide to win. No prisoners of war. You're the enemy, you wanted me and mine dead. No second chances for you because now you lost the battle you decide to 'give up', plus I know if I let you live you will probably come back later and bite me on the ass.

We have no issue doing such things with other problematic animals. Hell when you have a plague of rats, mice, insects most people go all out, they don't just want to cull them back a bit, they want them entirely eradicated, natural balances be damned. Nobody spares the babies because 'awww they're babies' no they're babies of vermin that will grow up and become vermin themselves.

Why should humans be any different?

I hate violence, and murder even less, but from observing humans for the last 4 odd decades I don't see any other way to 'peacefully' end conflicts. Surely I am not the only one who can see it. Maybe that's the whole point to this all? One big 'hunger game', last man (nation) standing wins the Earth.
I mean owning the Earth seems to be every person in powers goal, even if they don't publicly admit it.

Just trying to be realistic here. It's not what I want, far from it. I just think it's what the world needs.

The only way to bring peace to Earth or as close as it can get is to make humans a single homogenous culture with all the same morals and principles. As long as someone has different politics, different religious beliefs, etc. there will always be conflict.

Wars don't work, peace talks and diplomacy don't work. Having placebo WMD's as deterrent (placebo because everyone's too scared to use them) doesn't seem to work.

So when doing the same thing over and over never works and we just keep going around in circles, what else is there to do? The obvious answer is try something different.

So to all the so called leaders of the world. Whether you're Allies of the West, China, a country of Africa or the Middle East and every where else.
If you decide World War 3 is ever on the cards my advice is, be thorough. Win outright. Make the world YOUR planet or be prepared to continue to repeat history as we have always done.

Now before you think how awful (and I agree it is an awful proposition) ask yourself, if mice were taking over the world, killing hundreds of thousands a year, or month, or week, or even a day. What would you HONESTLY say should be done to those mice?

I'm guessing most people would say those mice need to be exterminated. And those mice, well they're just being mice, no malice in their intent.
So what do you do about an animal that is doing such for fun, profit or beliefs. Where every sh***y action is deliberate with intent?

A pack of dogs attack your flock of sheep, you put those doggies down. Permanently.
For fun or hunger, you won't care. All you care about is those dogs killed your sheep.
The number of legs they walk upon should not matter.

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong. But if you do, then you tell me what are the alternatives without listing something we've already tried. e.g more 'peace talks' or 'trade restrictions' or anything else that clearly hasn't worked until now.

Any way, when World War 3 kicks off may the mightiest win and here's hoping you're on the winning team. If that team is not my team then I'll say it again. Be a real winner and wipe my team out completely, because if my team wins I'll be campaigning them to wipe you and yours out utterly, and if we lose and you let me live? Well don't be surprised when I start learning how IED's are made.....

Or you know, you could all start being decent beings and get your # together and realise we all gotta share this rock, come together as a single people and nation who can leave each other the hell alone. But we all know that's never gonna happen.

There can only be one, and until there is expect all this BS to continue. The song that never ends.

In the mean time see you all at the next Afghanistan Event or other Man Made Medical Horror Show that is inevitable, completely avoidable, but inevitable.
Hell maybe we'll get lucky and just skip to WW3 and do it proper. We're overdue a world war by now surely?
edit on 21-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Brilliant rant. I get it. You are not endorsing, nor am I, simply looking at our world pragmatically. Neither of us wants that world but as they say, ''what's a fella to do huh?''

The answer to that is what you suggest right at the end. A lot like the end of the move War Games. All the computer projections on how to win that big war had been computed and found to be futile. The only way to win was not to play at all.

It is a conundrum we face Mr. Kangaroo, the solution will be hard. Maybe the globalists can answer that for us. Give into those ''world bosses'' who are doing what they can to bring about that world of homogeneity. Maybe the only way our species can continue to exist is under their thumb.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When I win WW3 I'm only keeping Margot Robbie.. She's a good sport. And I reckon with her, we could populate a world full of half ape, half angel creatures.

Me being the ape side...

--eta... isn't there a book about men and angels already? oops.
edit on 21-8-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

These things are just minor skirmishes on the timeline of mankind.

Empires come and go.

They don't justify a reset with mutually assured destruction.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Speaking as an Englishman, we had hundreds of years warring with the French, now we are mostly on the same side.
Had 2 huge wars with Germany, now on the same side.
Was on the same side as the Russians...then we had a cold war that seems to be ticking along on a low burner for now.

I don't buy the kill them all thing, beat them then turn them into your friends.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've said this for ages regarding the "progressive left" that is represented by the Biden Reich. These are people that both on an ideological level as well as on a personal level would just as soon destroy the world as lose.

Ideologically, they are at their core nihilistic, which essentially means that Übermensche gets his way out we all die.

Personally, they are all so corrupt they if they lose and are exposed, it's game over for them so it just as well be game over for us all.

The world is held hostage by their nihilism and normal people do not know how to counter it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That's what a nuke does, that is why we made so many of them.

Wars will always be around on earth so long as technology remains here. It's not how you win the war but how the war was able to be started in the first place. Take all tech. away from down to no spears, no weapons whatsoever. Which means take the memory, knowledge & evilution & set it on a recourse action.

Animals can't help other species as frequent as humans do & as carefully because of our feet to walk on & hands to carry. We are like no other creature. Sure we pick & choose personally on how we go about things but so does every creature so that's relatable in that matter.

The game is for space. Should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will be trouble, if I go there will be double haha space. If we go to space & leave war behind there might be a chance for space dwellers to grow up & evilutionize in peace forever.

What if we were in space for a million years than apes decided to attack us? Do we just treat those new humans as pets & wipe them out like you say?, no. No that is not responsible for a peaceful society, that all they know is peace, to do.

I get what your saying but the peace time between wars is all we can ask for. It is not the best but we also aren't being eaten alive like all the other species on the planet or have a weird mating ritual where we get our heads chopped off by our counter-partner. Let's be honest, even if it were legal to do that if the partner asked for a divorce anymore, we came out with that new age law of not beheading someone throwing their vows away for good reason haha

Plus not everyone is bad so that is just plain cruel to not spare innocents even if they are virgin your throwing into a volcanoe to please some deity.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Speaking as an Englishman, we had hundreds of years warring with the French, now we are mostly on the same side.
Had 2 huge wars with Germany, now on the same side.
Was on the same side as the Russians...then we had a cold war that seems to be ticking along on a low burner for now.

I don't buy the kill them all thing, beat them then turn them into your friends.

Hey if it is clear the chances are high you can get them on board go for it. Just don't close your eyes. You have to make it clear anyone not 110% with you is against you and there is only one outcome to not being on your team.
No chances to go 'oops I made a mistake and now see the error of my ways'/

There are some humans, that have shown they will never be friends with anyone who is not like them, that will keep on fighting and making everything a # show.

French and Germans for example are so culturally similar to and 'civilised' as other Western nations that the chances of making friends (hence mention of Western Allies in OP) and even being on the same side in such a war are high these days. But let us not forget, there are still people in Germany who would gladly return to the 1940's if they could and they weren't even born when that was a thing.

So once you win the global stage it will be time to go through and cull those who will be a problem in your own society.

You cannot have communist thinking at all if you're making a capitalist world and vice versa, same as you cannot have skin head nazi's in your society if you're trying to make an egalitarian utopia.

And well, even friends as we know from history can become enemies quickly when it suits them. Your Russian example there shows this.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Brilliant rant. I get it. You are not endorsing, nor am I, simply looking at our world pragmatically. Neither of us wants that world but as they say, ''what's a fella to do huh?''

The answer to that is what you suggest right at the end. A lot like the end of the move War Games. All the computer projections on how to win that big war had been computed and found to be futile. The only way to win was not to play at all.

It is a conundrum we face Mr. Kangaroo, the solution will be hard. Maybe the globalists can answer that for us. Give into those ''world bosses'' who are doing what they can to bring about that world of homogeneity. Maybe the only way our species can continue to exist is under their thumb.

Yep, you pretty much got it. Honestly glad with all the responses received so far, while I might not agree with some of them, the fact they're expressed in a civil manner is quite refreshing and encouraging.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Plus not everyone is bad so that is just plain cruel to not spare innocents even if they are virgin your throwing into a volcanoe to please some deity.

I'm not a bad person either, or in my own opinion I am not based on my interactions with most people. Yet someone out there no doubt thinks I am a jerk. It's just the odds. I'm sure the people wishing death and disease on me for not wanting the covid vaccines think they're good people also.....

People are always good, until they're not. Like I said in OP. You kill or harm 'my' people, you are going to turn this good person into a bad one pretty quickly.

I imagine plenty of 'terrorists' were good, law abiding people until they had to deal with a war, an upheaval of their ways of life by an invading foreign army and having loved ones labelled 'collateral damage'.

Hell genocide isn't necessarily the answer, and we should be civilised enough these days where we have zero wars, but the reality is honestly different. Maybe a 'super power' could just set an example. Pick a country that is historically 'sh**ty' country in most peoples eyes and 'hiroshima' it and remind everyone there are consequences should trouble makers not get their act together?

Give me America's nukes and I reckon with a few and completely scorching a nation clean off the face of the planet I could have the world behaving pretty quickly.

"See what happened here in Crapsilvania? If you have wars and cartels etc. are making deadly viruses and other #ty uncivilised things still in a month, well you're next."

What else do you do in a world where despite the tech we've now got, tech and knowledge that should of united the planet, we still have animals that look human?

Being whacked with a big stick is sadly the only language some humans seem to understand. Yet oddly these same people know how twitter works......

I'm just frustrated with the state of this species and the constant division amongst it.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I get where you are coming from.

What a terrifyingly bleak blancmange of a vision though, with everyone thinking the same...Makes me shiver.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

America commited genocide to native american indians & they haven't came back with a vengence.

Nothing in this world learns anything without force, that is why all species kids are physically brought to where they need to go until they learn.

All people have different opinions of how the human race should be. I don't use social media because it is to me just retarded. It doesn't mean it is true, it is just how I feel because of how people act. Totally different online than face to face. Cause in reality, nothing in the world is really any different than before besides everyone has their face in their fones now making all the powerful decisions on there. They wouldn't do some stuff in person though. Likd you can't treat people in real life how I've seen people treat people on the internet, they just gon get beat up or worse. Real life isn't the internet but it can be really annoying hanging out with people with their face buried in an imaginary land on the internet.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

haha like their are some people who will be so mean on the internet than have the same convo with someone in real life 2 seconds later & be 100% different person. Everyones a telephone tough guy now so it seems different but realities the same as before. I don't endorse fighting but you can't expect to bully someone & not get beat up. That is life & fair.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I get where you are coming from.

What a terrifyingly bleak blancmange of a vision though, with everyone thinking the same...Makes me shiver.

It's not a case of thinking the same, but for a society to properly function you need everyone at least on the same page at it's core. Able to compromise and be flexible with others not of the same mind set to avoid conflict and keep things running smoothly. You don't need to be a clone, but you do need to fit into the society you are part of. Everyone needs to be in agreement on the basic rules.

Plenty of examples in the world where when you mix a starkly different culture with another things do not work well.

Like when you have a bunch of immigrants or refugees move to your land to escape their old way of life, who then proceed to try and change your culture to be like that of the thing they claimed to be escaping, because the new culture they chose to be part of is too alien to them to the point they are literally unable to assimilate to it.

edit on 23-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo'

France and Germany were the same countries not so long ago. I don't mean when Hitler invaded either. But due to the world's rising tension. I can quite easily see France kicking off first into some sort of Civil war. I give it another six months. I think this piece is telling where the Army, has written an open letter to Macron signed by Officers anonymously giving him a warning back in April and recently another. The French when they go off will go off. The same is running in Germany with disenchanted youth. Add in the fact one of the most stable countries Norway has just had a riot, I can see things getting worse and mass deportations of Muslims. Have a look at this.

top topics

join