It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short attention span

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Let's face it, super into conspiracies or or not a lot has happened since Jan. 1 of 2020. It's been a non stop roller coaster of wtf. That makes for a few things, people get a bit more loopy, it's hard to keep track of things. Even really big things. So I figured I might compile a shirt list of odd happenings that came and went. Some seemed big, some small but non really kept any traction.

To keep it simple I'll do a list and expound more of others haven't.

McAfee and his dead drop...all hisnshennigans since about 2014 really.

Epstein/Maxwell, not a lot there either. Last I knew she was trying to avoid trial.

Covid in general, both sides are yelling just as loud and both starting to come unhinged. Planned?

BLM where are they?

Is antifa still a thing?

What about all those other groups, proud boys etc. Are they still duking it out?

Disclosure, really? It's just weak.

The summer of 21 animal attacks in the US. Are we just getting dumber? One involved a bear pushing a man over a cliff. Reallly?

Please feel free to add you 2 cents in any above listed topics. Or add your own that was short lived
Or received none or slanted attention in the media.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

Interesting times.

It's like we're living in a F'd up ATS thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The initial cv19 outbreak footage in wuhan showing allegedly infected individuals dropping dead in the streets with blood filled orifices?????

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem
It really is, or an author of dystopian future novels bad acid trip has become reality. Either or its effed. I feel like a lot of things buried for the "next big story" would cause some puzzle pieces to line up. But finding any new info on said stories is tough.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That one is a good one. Never saw that happen else where. And never saw it happen in another country. Another one is the CCP guys with the hazmat suits and machine guns hauling people in to the streets too, is another interesting video.

a reply to: CthruU

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

81 million people voting for Joe Biden.

Only two options here:

1. We have 81 million morons

2. Rigged election

You choose.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
It was rigged, more so then the past. I'm one of those whacks that thinks 2 choices isnt freedom at all. Just asking what boot you prefer, left or right?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm one of those whacks that thinks 2 choices isnt freedom at all.

I concur.

Just asking what boot you prefer, left or right?

There hasn’t been an election in who knows how long, where both both options weren’t raging narcissists.

So we must look past the personalities and pick only based on policies.

Unfortunately, we live in a generation where logic is frowned upon.

TPTB say: ‘Let your feelings be your guide’

The ‘count to 10’ rule before replying (exploding), was created for those that get hijacked by feelings. We don’t need to count to 10 when using our logical mind.

So, here we are….

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The summer of 21 animal attacks in the US. Are we just getting dumber? One involved a bear pushing a man over a cliff. Reallly?

People in general are more ignorent of real life things, animal interactions are just an obvious one. If you have never seen a bear in real life or what it can do, you just don't know how stupid bothering it is. Like the video of the person 'saving' the tortus by throwing it back into the water from a bridge. They just killed a tortus, a land animal, by drowning it. They just don't know any better.

This also applies to blm, antifa, defund the police, open boarders, etc... With no real life experience, they don't know any better. Some are just wanting to be involved in the flavor of the week movement, again they just don't know any better.

In order to learn about life, you must live it and not look at that little screen in your hand all the time. The box can't think for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

The initial cv19 outbreak footage in wuhan showing allegedly infected individuals dropping dead in the streets with blood filled orifices?????

Yeah, almost like on the heels of the "lab escape" we were hit with fear propaganda. Smells like coordination.

Is there any research on this anyone is aware of? Any collation of those vids?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Its roughly a two week cycle. The whole "15 days to slow the spread" was more about perception manipulation time frames than anything else. We also continuously saw people saying "oh just wait two weeks," etc. when referencing how Sweden was going to be a wasteland, then Texas, Florida, Dakotas, etc.

Basically, an entirely manufactured reality achieved through technology operating on roughly 2 week cycles. This is easily achieved when the world is so well connected and a single story supporting a given narrative can be plastered into peoples consciousness from every angle, for weeks/months/years on end (everything from "covid" to "police hunting black people in the streets").

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nothing I've found so far. I wonder if it was some Chinese propaganda film? I've done digging on that and the other topics mentioned. And like I said not much new info out there. At best a sparse headline e or two....usually not that much.
a reply to: The GUT

top topics

join