It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone and their Brother must be Vaccinated EXCEPT Afghan Refugees!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It absolutely should not be forced on them. Just like it shouldn’t be forced on you or your kids. You guys trying to manipulate to get calls for forced vaccines... you must have a cozy brown shirt.

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
They are all being kept in one place for now.

Saving their lives is the most important thing right now.

They won't be relocated until a later point, before which they will be vaccinated, unless they have a religious exemption or underlying health condition, just like Americans.

That doesn’t make any sense,
According to the news, vaccinating is saving their lives, Yes or No?

See it can’t be both ways.

The most important thing is to get them out alive to a secure place.

They will then vaccinate them.

Pretty obvious really.

Funny, because I hadn't heard one word about vaccinating the migrants on the southern border until a week or so ago. NOT ONE WORD. No videos, no pics, NOTHIN'. Even though they have been flooding our borders for months and testing positive at a high rate for Covid.

And now they're talking about 'offering' it to them. Not forcing, bribing, just offering. Even though they have released tens of thousands into the population already. And with the better vaccine, the one dose Johnson & Johnson version.

By Nick Miroff and Maria Sacchetti
August 3, 2021 at 7:26 p.m. EDT

The Biden administration is preparing to begin offering coronavirus vaccine to migrants in U.S. custody along the Mexico border, where illegal crossings are at their highest levels in over two decades and health officials are struggling with soaring numbers of infections, according to two Department of Homeland Security officials with knowledge of the plan.

Until now, only a limited number of migrants have received vaccine while held in longer-term U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention facilities. Under the broad outlines of the new plan, DHS would vaccinate migrants soon after they cross into the United States as they await processing by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Vaccine would be provided to those facing deportation as well as migrants likely to be released into the United States pending a court hearing, said one of the two officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the tentative plan. Migrants who are quickly sent back to Mexico under the Title 42 public health law would not be offered a dose, at least during the initial phase, the person said.

The Biden administration plans to use the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, whose single-dose regimen is better suited to a transient population that may not be able to coordinate a second shot, the DHS officials said.

In a statement, DHS spokesperson Meira Bernstein said the department will “continue to monitor and reassess” its pandemic protocols, but she insisted that no decisions have been made. “At this time, our protocols have not changed,” she said.

www.washingtonpost.com...

P.S. bolding above is mine.

Try and tell me why the migrants will be receiving the one dose version while Americans will be getting booster after booster until the cow jumps over the moon. What's THAT all about?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

It absolutely should not be forced on them. Just like it shouldn’t be forced on you or your kids. You guys trying to manipulate to get calls for forced vaccines... you must have a cozy brown shirt.

You’re new so I’ll go easy, umm that’s the point we are making.
We don’t want forced vaccines. It must not be that urgent, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Lol I’m not as new as you think, but I appreciate you letting me know the ranking lol. Since you are speaking for someone else now, can you explain why it’s not so black and white?

You’re new so I’ll go easy, umm that’s the point we are making.
We don’t want forced vaccines. It must not be that urgent, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Really your point here is they shouldn’t be vaccinated?

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

The most important thing is to get them out alive to a secure place. They will then vaccinate them. Pretty obvious really.

What part of this are you not understanding?
They fly on an airplane, come half way across the world to Madison Wisconsin.
They land, and are housed. THEY are not required to get a vaccine.

FOX6 News has learned the refugees will be tested for COVID-19, but right now, they won't be required to get the vaccine.

From my link… If they are able to get tested, that would take the same amount of effort and time to be vaccinated right?…

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

originally posted by: game over man

It's hypocritical and immigrant hatred. Bringing the refugees to a base and testing them for covid-19 seems pretty sound and reasonable to me.
It seems dangerously like concentration camps and experimental medical testing.

Probably!!! But Republicans deny there is no such thing as white supremacy, so Republicans are only mad that refugees have more freedom than citizens. But is that really true?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The point is you (The media, the politicians, the schools, the hospitals, on an on etc)
say Vaccines are required, they can't say we are all going to die tomorrow if we don't get them, and
then just flip around and say they are going to bring in Tens of THOUSANDS of foreigners and say
oh yea, vaccines aren't required for that group.

See what i'm saying? It makes zero sense, not that anything makes sense any more!

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The point is you (The media, the politicians, the schools, the hospitals, on an on etc)
say Vaccines are required, they can't say we are all going to die tomorrow if we don't get them, and
then just flip around and say they are going to bring in Tens of THOUSANDS of foreigners and say

See what i'm saying? It makes zero sense, not that anything makes sense any more!

Just out of interest can you point me in the direction where it says they are never going to be vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Just out of interest can you point me in the direction where it says they are never going to be vaccinated?

Where did I say never? I said right now they are not required to be vaccinated, that is from the post I linked.
It is really weird because they are being tested, so one would think, it is not about time or money.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
What you are saying makes zero sense, yes I can agree with that. It doesn’t even require noting how long you’ve been a member posting nonsense to note.

You do seem to be battling for them to be injected, why do you feel they should be forced the vax? Because your school board wants the teachers vaxxed? Blame the pta not the refugees...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Where did I say never? I said right now they are not required to be vaccinated, that is from the post I linked.
It is really weird because they are being tested, so one would think, it is not about time or money.
Like you told me the point is you don’t want forced injections, but here again your trying for forced injections.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join