It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Kabul Airport Incident been a Trojan Horse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: RoryRahl23

Hate to say it.. but we are next I am sure.. these people will kill thousands before they are done.. good news is.. you can hide amongst the illegals to increase your survival rating XD...

I don't get why they were so afraid. The Taliban surely wouldn't be a threat to natives? I don't mind legit immigrants. I'm Irish so that would be pretty ironic. But there definitely needs to be a process to sort out radicals from legit families.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Any more democrats ready to speak up about joe? We'll be here waiting when you are ready.

I’m not a Democrat but I think people should feel free to alter their political stance. That’s actually what we used to do, but now it seems once you’ve chosen a side people want that tattooed on your forehead or something. It shouldn’t be that way and people shouldn’t be chastised for switching if something they see the administration does that bothers them. I also do not think that people should love a political party or candidate 100% like they are Gods without flaw. That’s always something that has bothered me from both sides. There were stupid things done by both administrations but so many people were in so deep they couldn’t see or refused to admit it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Just curious, how does one tell a Taliban Soldier apart from an Afghan person fleeing? That’s not a joke, I’m curious.

I saw a photo of almost all young men crowded, fleeing, trying to get on flights.
Is it possible that some of these men could also be Taliban and are now headed to God knows where to do God knows what?

I also read that the US is focused/concerned about Taliban terrorists attacking us.
Is this the msm putting that seed in our mind already?

Lastly, am I remembering something incorrectly or wasn’t the Taliban our enemy? Has the whole world gone upside down and now they
Are kinda or OK?

Surely someone will come along and call you a xenophobe for this thought......LOL!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Absolutely. What I'm afraid of....is the large, young, relative population of Middle Easterners here in Dearborn.

Super cells? Secret? Everyone knows someone who will take up arms.

Even 8 yr olds. Waiting. Here. Now. America.

Had a small child point his finger at me...go "bang" with his mouth...as my ambulance passed.

These "kids" are here.Now. Waiting.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Any more democrats ready to speak up about joe? We'll be here waiting when you are ready.

I’m not a Democrat but I think people should feel free to alter their political stance. That’s actually what we used to do, but now it seems once you’ve chosen a side people want that tattooed on your forehead or something. It shouldn’t be that way and people shouldn’t be chastised for switching if something they see the administration does that bothers them. I also do not think that people should love a political party or candidate 100% like they are Gods without flaw. That’s always something that has bothered me from both sides. There were stupid things done by both administrations but so many people were in so deep they couldn’t see or refused to admit it.

Agreed.

Am making effort to ensure anyone that wants rational discussion on these issues have safe space right here to do so.

Very difficult to do while also slapping away all the propaganda efforts.

But trying.

And a few are taking the opportunity to do so.

Always open to better ideas if you have any.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Absolutely. What I'm afraid of....is the large, young, relative population of Middle Easterners here in Dearborn.

Super cells? Secret? Everyone knows someone who will take up arms.

Even 8 yr olds. Waiting. Here. Now. America.

Had a small child point his finger at me...go "bang" with his mouth...as my ambulance passed.

These "kids" are here.Now. Waiting.

Worried here too, a lot of them are being processed (whatever that means) in Wisconsin….

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm worried The local Middle Eastern community I serve ..these little boys....and some girls...would drop smile and turn on you in an instant if inspired.

Talk to them...they'll tell you the same...

And Middle Eastern families are some of the nicest most grateful people to be here....but a lot of the boys....waiting.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'm worried The local Middle Eastern community I serve ..these little boys....and some girls...would drop smile and turn on you in an instant if inspired.

Talk to them...they'll tell you the same...

And Middle Eastern families are some of the nicest most grateful people to be here....but a lot of the boys....waiting.

Being a person of mixed ethnicity I got a very rare view into a lot of different cultures.
I’ll be blunt, a lot of white people consider Asians white, and would say VERY racist things about black people. That was always weird and unsettling.

However the most startling to me was the Middle Eastern people. I worked with many, and I’m not going to say all ME people are like this, but it sure seemed like 100% of the people I worked with in the past. They did not like White folks, none of them knew my dad was white (blonde hair light eyes) so just by looking at me they would say all kinds of crap. I would hear things like they are white devils, they would tell me how white people stink so bad because they use tp instead of washing their behind and stuff like that all the time. It went beyond this to the point I would say downright hatred. I remember one particular person, she had a big ol’ chip on her shoulder. She told me of war in her hometown and she remembers it raining glass from bombs. I knew she blamed it on Americans. I wondered why they lived here, and deep down I think I always knew but didn’t want to believe……

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You may recall the coordinated 59 missile strikes Trump carried out early in his Presidency? That told the whole world to not even think of trying him. Well except for Nancy and the Democrats back home. But every terrorist took note and decided to take a nap...for awhile.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

You may recall the coordinated 59 missile strikes Trump carried out early in his Presidency? That told the whole world to not even think of trying him. Well except for Nancy and the Democrats back home. But every terrorist took note and decided to take a nap...for awhile.

I remember seeing that on the news. Things went pretty hot between trump and Russia if I recall correctly. Also North Korea, Kim was nearly readying up his nuke.

Trump was a maniac, but is this crap with Biden any better? You do wonder will the Taliban be content to have their territory back, or will they be seeking revenge? I see a lot more attacks happening on French and UK soil if they are. They were the instigators of this mess in the first place when they backstabbed the new regime after overthrowing the Ottoman Empire and carving up half the territory between them. Pretty much all that's stopping the Taliban from hitting back is Turkey.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

The Taliban have unfinished business in Afghanistan. They nominally share that country with any terrorist organisations that seek sanctuary. Moreover, the Northern Alliance remains in opposition to the Taliban. So there is no reason for members of the Taliban to board an international flight out of Kabul. But they don't lack motivation for tackling their domestic enemies.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

They're being vetted to the best of our ability.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said a "very small number" of Afghan evacuees have been "flagged for concern" during their vetting and screening at military bases around the world.

"It's exactly why CBP conducted careful and thorough vetting," Keri Brady, the assistant director at CBP's National Targeting Center, told law enforcement leaders around the country Friday on a call, a copy of which was obtained by ABC News.

CBP has deployed resources to overseas bases where Afghans are being transported to conduct vetting and screening using biometrics, along with counterparts from the FBI. Link

Some politicians, including former President Donald Trump and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, are sowing doubt around our allies by misconstruing the thorough vetting process for Afghan refugees. This fearmongering is dangerous and not based in fact. Link

How are Afghan refugees being vetted? Here’s what we know

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join