It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal candidate apologizes for calling early vaccine takers 'entitled' guinea pigs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A Canadian Liberal candidate had being caught in hot waters after calling early vax takers entitled guinea pigs.
As with Israel covid cases are surging dispute 85% vaccination rate, a Canadian candidate had apologized for calling early vaccine takers 'entitled' guinea pigs.

We still dont know what will happen six months from now with the vaxed in Canada. It took Israel six months to release the data and information how the covid cases had being surging dispute mass vaccination.

Yet an Liberal candidate apologized calling early vaccine takers 'entitled' guinea pigs? if this Liberal candidate apologized calling early vaccine takers

Liberal candidate apologizes for calling early vaccine takers 'entitled' guinea pigs

Liberal candidate in Calgary has apologized for tweets in which she used a profanity in reference to the people of Alberta, and also described those who rushed to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as "entitled" and "guinea pigs."

Liberal leader Justin Trudeau has made widespread vaccination a core principle of his re-election campaign, insisting on mandatory vaccinations for federal government employees and for those who travel domestically by air or trains that cross provincial borders.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
She claimed the following.

"I want to be absolutely clear I am double vaccinated and I believe all Canadians, who can, should be. If my brash comments caused anyone to think otherwise, I apologize," the statement said.

Well if you are calling others as 'entitled' guinea pigs why should anyone believe anything this candidate claims that they are fully double vaccinated or vaxed in general? because they say you so?

A politician doing photo ops is not going to be convincing enough anymore.

I wonder if some politicians will be doing the photo ops for the third booster shots.
edit on 20-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Meanwhile Americans and Canadians are having their entire careers destroyed for imitating a chinese accent. This B should be fired on the spot never being able to return to any political position as this was not a mistake. You don't accidentally utter words like that, not even if you have Tourette's disease. The only mistake here is that she did not make the comment behind closed doors only for her other political shills to hear.

join