It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What if something, some group or maybe even a single person decided to take over the world with a virus.

Take a virus like the cold and make it deadly. Send a sample of two different versions of the virus to all world leaders with your demands.

To prove this deadly virus works and that it will spread to most every mammal on Earth, no matter what is done to fight it.

Release the somewhat harmless version as proof.

edit on 20-8-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

your knocking on the right door that is for sure .

Seems to me the Ball is rolling , all the countries are in on it at least the ones that matter .

I'm not sure Covid-19 was there plan but I think they called an audible now it is .

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

How would that prove you had the doomsday virus and were stupid enough to use it? It only proves you have a functional delivery system. Kill all mammals and you also die.

This only works if you are a lizard, insect, or fish. Oh, wait......

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I don't think the enemy is flesh and blood.

edit: I have to believe we are fighting a supernatural enemy that has many names. This enemy may very well have control over some type of AI. :end edit

World leaders can see from the 2 samples they were sent it will indeed kill most humans.

Proving the delivery system and willingness to release, makes the demands an offer you can't refuse.

edit on 20-8-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You basically are saying the plot form 'Sky Captian and the World of Tomorrow' or possibly 'Moonraker' with or without the Noahs ark part? I can see that.

Edit:
But why would an artificial intelligence need a planet? I would think it would make a small factory that can mine astroids to make more of itselt, both in number and expansion. Put that into space, then upload itself into its own creation. It has to be an organic life form to need a planet.
edit on 8 20 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Can you see all the crazy questions this would answer?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Seems to me the Ball is rolling , all the countries are in on it at least the ones that matter .

I'm not sure Covid-19 was there plan but I think they called an audible now it is .

Seems to me they been trying for years, swine flu, avian flu, N1H1, Eboli, Covid just happened to be what everyone latched on to.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Seems to me they been trying for years, swine flu, avian flu, N1H1, Eboli, Covid just happened to be what everyone latched on to.

Just tells me they are making the product more efficient.

Ebola kills a few, too fast. No real chance to spread. Strike that off the list.
Swine flu, Avian flu. Not contagious enough, it was contained. Strike that off the list.

Covid seems to be be the poridge that fits just right. It's contagious enough that everyone will know someone that dies from it but not deadly enough to kill everyone.

I'm really not sure what the purpose of the vaccine plays a part of this, the only logical conclusion is they are also making money off this.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If Mankind are like the Q from StarTrek then we planned it out already, and the movies already done. We're individual but also of the same mentality (on the same page) is vital as " Thoughts Become Things " aka Manifesting reality by engaging within it. Disconnection also works.
edit on 20-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

have to believe we are fighting a supernatural enemy that has many names. This enemy may very well have control over some type of AI

But could this 'enemy' be nature? Could these diseases be an attempt to take out an infection of the planet? Anti Bodies if you will.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yes it could. There are so many possibilities...

Whatever is going on has the people in the know acting like they can get away with just about anything.

Like something so big is about to happen that it just won't matter afterwards.

top topics

join