It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine passports! It’s not a brave new world, people are so weak minded now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Federal cabinet are looking to push vaccine passports to enable vaxxed people access to restaurants etc.

Please read this article, though please check the comments on the article, really scary attitude by people.

The feeling I got, is these vaxxed people think they are so special, they are some kind of elitists in a special club.....retards.

Next we will be wearing badges with a syringe with a red circle and a line thru it, indicating I am nor vaxxed, as a visual warning for people to avoid me like the Star of David.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My vaccine passport is gonna be the screenshot of my positive covid test. Now I have natural immunity way better than some rushed vaccine.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

The vaccinated people are the new Liberals, they think they are smartest people in the room but in reality, they are the dumbest.
edit on 20-8-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The vaccinated people are the new Liberals, they think they are smartest people in the room but in reality, they are the dumbest.

To be fair, the liberals were first in line to lick the waffle of china Joe's boot.
Now that they're all deep throating the CCP, they want the rest of us to do it too.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Agreed, though I really think so many have lost the ability to think outside of the box.

Free thinking in a lot of people, that train has left the station.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The feeling I got, is these vaxxed people think they are so special, they are some kind of elitists in a special club.....retards

Pot meet kettle, you guys are about the same

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Could you please explain, unsure what I mean.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

For now they think these passports are the way to good because they had being lied to. It would take them a while to figure out. In France i see they are upset.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

This is already in effect in New York City if you weren't aware. It started a few days ago and I've been to several restaurants and the gym. Even though this is considered the " grace period " and it won't be fully enforced until September they say............no businesses are asking for proof. At least not the one's I've been to.

Look at it this way, it's a lose-lose situation for any business. You only stand to LOSE potential patrons by having to exclude. Not only that, around 75% of black and latino men under the age of 45 in NYC are unvaccinated.

Who wants to deny clients and hear " THAT'S RAYCISSSSSS!!!!!!" repeatedly?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

All of this makes me almost glad that my own business was already bankrupted and destroyed by the covid shut downs of 2020. I could never be a nazi and demand vaccine passports, etc. So it was inevitable- there was simply no way for me to stay in business.
edit on 20-8-2021 by AndreDoLouro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
But the vaxassinated (my new term for assassinated by vaccine) ARE in a club...

just not a club most would like to be in.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've pretty much given up on people. If someone is in favor of being injected with an improven potentially poisonous substance, I just don't even engage. A wise man once said that you should throw your pearls before pigs or give what is sacred to dogs, else they'll trample then turn around and devour you.

A friend - long time friend - recently sent me an email link to an article explaining went I should be vaccinated. The pastor of my church told me I was a conspiracy theorist because I don't follow the narrative. I don't even reply. I consider them to no longer be worth my time or the effort.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I get what you are saying. It can be a sad and somewhat lonely place to be, but I have felt the same way. I just don't understand how rabidly passionate people have become about telling other people what unproven, experimental medicine they should take. That did take me off guard.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Oh Indeed it is the “Brave New World.”

“ Huxley takes the title Brave New World from Shakespeare's The Tempest. The title is apt because John the Savage knows Shakespeare by heart and quotes him often. When John says "oh brave new world that has such people in it" to describe the World State, he is being ironic. “

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm vaccinated but don't agree that businesses should exclude people who aren't. Why can't unvaccinated people just wear in their masks and use sanitiser until sitting down? The mask stops transference of the virus. Also a lot of businesses where I live won't allow anyone inside as they agree that there shouldn't be exclusion of customers just because you got the jab.

No one should be able to point the finger and say someone was right or wrong for getting the Vax, ESPECIALLY the government. Free will allows us to choose for ourselves, and no one has a leg to stand on for criticizing others for their decisions.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh good grief!

You all need to GET. A. GRIP.

I am vaccinated. I made that choice.

You all pull on your big boy panties and make yours. It makes no difference to me which one it is. Why?

Because if the shot works than whether you are or aren't makes no nevermind to me. So you do you, and stop acting like I'm either a leper or the gestappo depending on the day or your mood.

top topics

join