It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of a bloodless coup to get rid of Joe and install Karmala?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
And she will sleep with anyone....

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: putnam6

Another possibility hits me too. Joe might step down.

They'll put the Cuomo-treatment on him--they already are to some degree--and he'll fold quicker than Guv Nipple-Rings did.

Then take the blame for the withdrawal and use Beau, er I mean, that nasty boy whats-his-face this time and say he's suffering from his addiction again and needs his daddy so all things considered it's best to step down. I joke a little but something like that.

Possibly, rumors that he prefers sleeping at his home in Wilmington than the Whitehouse as well as Kamala screaming you aren't going to pin this on me! as they tried to get her to do the press conference earlier on Afghanistan.

Kamala said she will sleep anywhere

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Kumholla?

edit on 21-8-2021 by smh4wg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

a reply to: bellagirl

Nope.

Kamala is tainted by the Afghan debacle.

They will install Hillary

Don't think that is possible at all, for a number of reasons. Sounds mostly like all the BS theories about what Trump was gonna do that he never did.

Hell, the Biden camp could be floating the story to take the heat off of him. It would be scorched earth cause HRC has dad blood within certain segments of the DNC and it would definitely enflame the right.

Justin Trudeau calling hillary instead of Biden regarding Afghanistan is disturbing...seems like another Justin gaffe where he let the cat out of the bag...

Yea not gonna lie you would have thought JT would have been smart enough to not mention it, however certainly Hilliary would know not to mention it is what makes me think they did it on purpose. It does have that globalist air to it, and I would imagine it does help him somewhat election-wise.

But yes you could tell when Joe was asked about our allies he acted like everybody was fine when it's obviously not the case.

Still, her getting in the office is like 1 in 100,000 like catching a serious case of COVID if you are under 60.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

a reply to: bellagirl

Nope.

Kamala is tainted by the Afghan debacle.

They will install Hillary

Don't think that is possible at all, for a number of reasons. Sounds mostly like all the BS theories about what Trump was gonna do that he never did.

Hell, the Biden camp could be floating the story to take the heat off of him. It would be scorched earth cause HRC has dad blood within certain segments of the DNC and it would definitely enflame the right.

Justin Trudeau calling hillary instead of Biden regarding Afghanistan is disturbing...seems like another Justin gaffe where he let the cat out of the bag...

Yea not gonna lie you would have thought JT would have been smart enough to not mention it, however certainly Hilliary would know not to mention it is what makes me think they did it on purpose.

JT smart enough ?

No!!

JT is an abject moron, placed there by his daddy's friends and his daddy's money....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join