It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of a bloodless coup to get rid of Joe and install Karmala?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think this is the start of the campaign to hand over the reins to Karmala. '

I don't for one second think democrats are upset. CNN and other democratic loving media types are feigning their anger at their favourite dementia patient who lives in the past sitting around the table chatting with Pa in Scranton.

They see opportunity. He is being hung out to dry. the drip drip of information coming out with people removing themselves from supporting him is all going to the play book of getting Karmala into power. They couldn't just wake up 7 months after Joe has been fake elected and say tap tap ... time to go Joe. They are thrilled the American public is outraged. Makes their job easier.

How much do you want to bet someone whispered into Joe's ear to do what he did? Surly no one is that stupid to do what he did? Now the deed is done, watch him fumble and dig a bigger grave .. and wait in the wings till the public are out the front of the White House with burning torches screaming for Joe to leave.

Then in slips Karmala. The person those in power wanted elected but new the public would never vote for.

Its a similar old playbook played out twice here in Australia in the past decade. Let the person with the popularity get voted in (Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott) and then the 'chosen one's' who's personality and thoughts of self grandeur write cheques they can never cash, take over in a bloodless coup.

I bet you all $50 bucks Karmala will celebrate christmas sitting by the fireplace in the oval office.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
CNN is cutting Joe's throat. That can only be seen as approved by their masters. Therefore: Get ready for Kamala.

I wouldn't doubt by, um, Kwanza by her view, but yeah, however I'm taking bets on within a year for a little cushion.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Kamala said she supported and help plan Joe's Afghanistan retreat...she said she was "the last one in the room" with him before he approved it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
I think this is the start of the campaign to hand over the reins to Karmala. '

I don't for one second think democrats are upset. CNN and other democratic loving media types are feigning their anger at their favourite dementia patient who lives in the past sitting around the table chatting with Pa in Scranton.

They see opportunity. He is being hung out to dry. the drip drip of information coming out with people removing themselves from supporting him is all going to the play book of getting Karmala into power. They couldn't just wake up 7 months after Joe has been fake elected and say tap tap ... time to go Joe. They are thrilled the American public is outraged. Makes their job easier.

How much do you want to bet someone whispered into Joe's ear to do what he did? Surly no one is that stupid to do what he did? Now the deed is done, watch him fumble and dig a bigger grave .. and wait in the wings till the public are out the front of the White House with burning torches screaming for Joe to leave.

Then in slips Karmala. The person those in power wanted elected but new the public would never vote for.

Its a similar old playbook played out twice here in Australia in the past decade. Let the person with the popularity get voted in (Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott) and then the 'chosen one's' who's personality and thoughts of self grandeur write cheques they can never cash, take over in a bloodless coup.

I bet you all $50 bucks Karmala will celebrate christmas sitting by the fireplace in the oval office.

That seems a little soon but Id says it's inevitable in the next 9-12 months. Hell, let's rip that bandaid off and get KH in there, the earlier she gets in office the more obvious it will be she isn't the best choice for President right now.

edit on 20-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Another possibility hits me too. Joe might step down.

They'll put the Cuomo-treatment on him--they already are to some degree--and he'll fold quicker than Guv Nipple-Rings did.

Then take the blame for the withdrawal and use Beau, er I mean, that nasty boy whats-his-face this time and say he's suffering from his addiction again and needs his daddy so all things considered it's best to step down. I joke a little but something like that.

edit on 20-8-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

They'll put the Cuomo-treatment on him--they already are to some degree--and he'll fold quicker than Guv Nipple-Rings did.

Then take the blame for the withdrawal and use Beau, er I mean, that nasty boy whats-his-face this time and say he's suffering from his addiction again and needs his daddy so all things considered it's best to step down. I joke a little but something like that.

Possibly, rumors that he prefers sleeping at his home in Wilmington than the Whitehouse as well as Kamala screaming you aren't going to pin this on me! as they tried to get her to do the press conference earlier on Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And with Jill "out of commission", anything is possible 🙂

Everything every single micro detail is scripted 😃

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Our downfall is gonna come much quicker with Kamala.

I try to take some solace in how bizarre & Idiocracy-like her Presidency will be and how those that voted her in with Joe will be fun cracking on. The Kamala-as-Prez memes will be epic.

But hearing that awful laugh as she bumbles her way through the destruction of the last vestiges of our constitution kind of takes any of the perverse end-of-the-world-can't-take-your-eyes-off-it-trainweck-fascination out of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ah yes, Kwanza. Harris tweeted:
“Our Kwanzaa celebrations are one of my favorite childhood memories. The whole family would gather around across multiple generations and we’d tell stories and light the candles."

That one sure pegged the pants-on-fire and Pinocchio meters! We're still waiting for a picture or two of your beloved Kwanza celebrations, Kamala.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Our downfall is gonna come much quicker with Kamala.

I try to take some solace in how bizarre & Idiocracy-like her Presidency will be and how those that voted her in with Joe will be fun cracking on. The Kamala-as-Prez memes will be epic.

But hearing that awful laugh as she bumbles her way through the destruction of the last vestiges of our constitution kind of takes any of the perverse end-of-the-world-can't-take-your-eyes-off-it-trainweck-fascination out of it.

I'm just a firm believer when people are as unlikeable as Jomala are you give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. Joe is doing it already and Kamala will be worse and we will hit the bottom quicker and hopefully rebound quickly as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not Kamala but rather Queen Nancy

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Possibly, rumors that he prefers sleeping at his home in Wilmington than the Whitehouse as well as Kamala screaming you aren't going to pin this on me! as they tried to get her to do the press conference earlier on Afghanistan.

Kamala said she will sleep anywhere

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Nope.

Kamala is tainted by the Afghan debacle.

They will install Hillary

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Nope.

Don't think that is possible at all, for a number of reasons. Sounds mostly like all the BS theories about what Trump was gonna do that he never did.

Hell, the Biden camp could be floating the story to take the heat off of him. It would be scorched earth cause HRC has dad blood within certain segments of the DNC and it would definitely enflame the right.

edit on 20-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Nope.

Don't think that is possible at all, for a number of reasons. Sounds mostly like all the BS theories about what Trump was gonna do that he never did.

Hell, the Biden camp could be floating the story to take the heat off of him. It would be scorched earth cause HRC has dad blood within certain segments of the DNC and it would definitely enflame the right.

Justin Trudeau calling hillary instead of Biden regarding Afghanistan is disturbing...seems like another Justin gaffe where he let the cat out of the bag...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Not Kamala but rather Queen Nancy

Who will have Hillary for VP and will then resign so that Cuuntess Hillary can finally have the Presidency...
edit on 20-8-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And with Jill "out of commission", anything is possible 🙂

Everything every single micro detail is scripted 😃

There's so much smoke inside the White House, and created by the White House, we are not seeing some important developments.

Fortunately, there are some smart reporters looking elsewhere besides the Afghan, Covid, Inflation, Dementia dumpster fires. One of them learned this morning that Pelosi's Jan 6th commission is crashing and burning, because the FBI found there was NO insurrection on that day.
edit on 8/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If you read between the lines a little bit, it would make sense that Joe wants to sleep at home. Going to sleep in the White House and waking up....

No idea where you are.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

If you read between the lines a little bit, it would make sense that Joe wants to sleep at home. Going to sleep in the White House and waking up....

No idea where you are.

For some reason, Joe Biden is HONEST when appearing on CNN Town Halls. This past Spring, he told the audience that when he wakes up some mornings, he has to ask Jill where they are. (CNN hosts always looks like they've been poisoned by the end of Biden's Town Halls, lol.)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: litterbaux

No idea where you are.

For some reason, Joe Biden is HONEST when appearing on CNN Town Halls. This past Spring, he told the audience that when he wakes up some mornings, he has to ask Jill where they are. (CNN hosts always looks like they've been poisoned by the end of Biden's Town Halls, lol.)

You can tell Biden is lying when does that wide-eyed look or when he goes off-script and says look

top topics

<<   2 >>

join