It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are Not Getting The Covid Vaccine Do This Right Away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Too sure for open mindedness there bub

a reply to: face23785

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Years ago I was having a small surgery.
This lady comes in and asks me about organ donation. I told her No, period.
Also my surgery was very very safe/low risk.

She had the most angry devil look on her face. I seriously think they might have killed me if I said yes.
I am a very rare adult, I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs. I do not even take over the counter drugs, like Tylenol.

For people that want to donate, that’s wonderful, but everyone has a right to decide, at least for now…

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Hey, what about giving blood? Are they going to give blood transfusions to non-vaccinated people? I mean who would want a non vaccinated persons blood? I say stop donating blood as well.

Oh crap I am NOT going to want a vaccinated persons blood at all!

Think about prions not being in my body get introduced? Crap this is going to be crazy bad in 4 or 5 years for any who got the poison shot.
ETA

IAMTAT you gave us TMI..... A freezer full?

edit on 21-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ironically, when all the "vaccinated" become sterile..."un-vaccinated" sperm donation will be in high demand.

And then I cash in...

Cha-ching!!

Damn near sprayed tea on my PC reading this one!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ironically, when all the "vaccinated" become sterile..."un-vaccinated" sperm donation will be in high demand.

If anyone is paying attention, it’s been happening for years.
Notice that teen pregnancy is way down. Is that because teens are responsible all of a sudden?
Remember in the old days, there were lots of pregnant teens (not that that’s a good thing, just for comparison purposes)
Notice more people than ever need help to get pregnant?
It will only get worse.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Years ago I was having a small surgery.
This lady comes in and asks me about organ donation. I told her No, period.
Also my surgery was very very safe/low risk.

She had the most angry devil look on her face. I seriously think they might have killed me if I said yes.
I am a very rare adult, I don’t drink, smoke or do drugs. I do not even take over the counter drugs, like Tylenol.

For people that want to donate, that’s wonderful, but everyone has a right to decide, at least for now…

Doctors creep me out like that. The last 3 times I've been in hospital I've heard them talking to elderly people, completely aware of their surroundings and in there for something like falling while doing the gardening.. and the doctors are asking if they want to be put on the DNR list so people don't have to stress next time they're in hospital.

Just the crass way in which they speak at them, not to them, about it. makes my blood boil.

I don't like doctors.... there's a reason they work in places called practices.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
IAMTAT you gave us TMI..... A freezer full?

Just don't ask whose it is!!

lol

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

I haven't been an organ donor in a long time, I decided that my organs may not be good enough for someone else, and I stopped caring. Now i really don't care, I wouldn't want someone's vaccinated with experimental drugs organs anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

High demand, you say?

< cough >

Whoring hubs out for "donations" is gonna make us sooooo freakin' rich.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I took myself off donor list years ago for this same type of thing. At the time it was because people at the top of the business were buying and selling donor parts and taking kick backs and that type of thing. Pay to play seems to always be around. Someone you don't know making a big fat profit off of YOUR kidney or heart.

This is even more nefarious since there isn't any sense to it except for idiots political activism interfering with the natural humanitarian process of people wanting to do good and donate something that will save someone else's life.

People must fight back against this tyranny with grave punishment to the offenders.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I thought I'd go online to see if/when I registered to become a donor, I know I did years ago.

Anyway it didn't matter, apparently a new law in the UK says that everyone is a donor after death now, unless they specifically opt out beforehand. Wtf???

I didn't know this!

Excerpt:

The opt out system
Now that the law has changed, it will be considered that you agree to become an organ donor when you die, if:

you are over 18;
you have not opted out;
you are not in an excluded group.

You still have a choice whether or not you want to become an organ donor, and can register or amend your decision at any time. 👈

"amend your decision at any time"???
Crafty words? A new law making you an 'automatic donor' when you die is not "your decision" is it? 😒

www.organdonation.nhs.uk...

edit on 21-8-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
Apparently hospitals are denying transplant patients their right on the list if their not double jabbed.

So take yourself off the donar list if you are on it, whats the point of supporting something that wont even support you. If your license says your a donor go CHANGE IT maybe theyll stop being tyrants or maybe we are going China's route.
This seems to be about receiving an organ, not giving one. You won’t be able to get one without submitting to the jab. Sounds like coercion or black mail.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You thought this was YOUR healthcare system.
Funny.
You sign your donor card and you automatically become livestock.

When you reach some point in life where living is no longer possible,
and you have given them permission to harvest your organs
and sell them to the highest bidder.

And how much of the profit is returned to your creditors?
Do they automatically cancel all of your medical bills?
Do they send your family a nice check for your share of the profit?
Do you simply get preferred access to an organ when YOU need one?
Well, no.

And so now they take it even further. You are now excluded from organ access completely.

Yep. That is YOUR healthcare system.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Can an "un-vaccinated" heart infect a "vaccinated" recipient?
The whole thing is outrageous since anyone who had Covid and recovered has natural immunities and anyone who is vaccinated has spike proteins and potentially things like graphene oxide.
Not to mention that the vaxx goes through the whole body and into the organs. These people know the vaxx is causing heart failure.
The Covid thing has gone way too far.
Some guy who designed web bots says that from what he has gathered from the listening ears on the web from the collective unconscious is that we are going to go through a very dark time and lots of people dying off from the vaxx. His message is pretty intense. He was talking about not having enough people to do all kinda of jobs and that we would likely see shortages of stuff...
sooooo heart transplant ... not going to be the biggest problem we have.
edit on 22-8-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If anyone is paying attention, it’s been happening for years.
Notice that teen pregnancy is way down. Is that because teens are responsible all of a sudden?
Remember in the old days, there were lots of pregnant teens (not that that’s a good thing, just for comparison purposes)
Notice more people than ever need help to get pregnant?
It will only get worse.

Not sure about that, although like caesarians, I wonder how much IVF is actually necessary.

I've seen plenty of people whose first child was conceived through some artificial means after not being able to get preggers for a couple of years, only to then have more kids naturally afterwards. Got a friend who is a test tube baby, yet his 3 younger sisters were all made naturally.

Heck my kids mother and I had regular unprotected sex for about 4 years before she fell pregnant with our first.
This species has become to knee jerk reactive over the last few decades and a lot more instant gratification to boot.
Why has this become so? I can only theorize.

But we see it everywhere now. Most women who get caesarians get so out of laziness and convenience. Keep the ol vajayjay in show room condition not because they have 'small hips' or the baby is breached.
Many who get 'IVF' these days are very much capable of getting preggers, just impatient and expect instant results otherwise 'it's broken!'.
Same for covid and a tonne of other stuff.

We didn't even give covid a chance to prove it was even remotely deadly before many freaked out.
We didn't properly test the drugs before people were lining up to get the shots.

Anyway, why are teenage pregnancies down? What's your theory?

Is there anything nefarious behind it or are the reasons more rational and logic if teenage pregnancies are actually down? (any links?)
For me I have noticed a couple of things. My own opinions and experiences here so sadly no links to back them up.

First and most obvious one. The last year and a half with lock downs and social distancing, no doubt people around the world have been less able to hook up and do the deed teenagers included. I mean makes sense yeah? No contact means no penis in vaginas. ergo, reduced pregnancies across the board with those not living together.

A lot more people just don't want kids these days. That simple. Kids cost money, money younger people realise could be spent on themselves and many of these younger people are getting more and more selfish and self centred if social media is anything to go by. Bit hard to buy and play the latest Xbox, or spend time pimping yourself out on instagram when you have a kid who needs your attention 24/7.

When I was a kid we didn't have 'teenage mother nightmare' TV shows that we see these days. Maybe those have made some kids be a bit more careful when it comes to unprotected sex after seeing the reality the teenagers who have kids face?
Sex education is also hopefully better and improving with each passing year.

Maybe it's just our own lifestyles to blame, 24/7 world we live in now, constantly surrounded by and using more EMF producing electronics than we were back in the 80's. When I was a kid you were lucky to have a TV let alone a computer or Atari 2600. Single landline phone. Hell I knew people with wood fired ovens and hot water cylinders still in suburbs here in Australia up until the late 80's.

Now several TV's in homes, one in every bedroom. Everyone has a laptop, or PC, or tablet or mobile phone, microwave ovens, and much more. With that also comes more radio signals in the air, Wi-Fi on everything, even more TV going through the air no doubt, when I was a kid we had 3 TV station where I lived. Now we have like 50.
Heck I am writing this on a Desktop PC with 2 monitors, with a mobile phone on my desk with a bunch of peripherals I would never have had as a kid. I'm sure I'm being subjected to more 'radiation' than I did as a child thanks to my own lifestyle.

And unlike modern kids I am not on them 24/7. My phone is not glued to my hand. I reckon it has to have some kind of effect on us on a biological level.

IF teenage pregnancies are down, the reasons could be many. Maybe it's modern life, maybe it is someone putting something nefarious in the drinking water. Again IF the pregnancies are indeed down.

But who knows? I mean if teenage pregnancies are down, are older people breeding more? Because well, our populations world wide seem to keep on increasing.

So yes, if teenage pregnancies are going down, can we get some evidence to verify this, then maybe some theories as to why so we can get a discussion going properly? Or is it only since covid and vaccinations?

Any way, social distancing and lockdowns for me would currently be the prime candidate for reduced births. Whether just a unexpected side effect, or by design? I just do not know and anything I thought would just be me hypothesising?

But in saying that, we have plenty of recorded human history to tell us just what humans are capable of doing to other humans, especially when in positions of power, so no theory is off the table as far as I am concerned, but the more evidence or facts we have to prove our theories to be at least plausible, the better.

edit on 22-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: rearranged some words.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm not going to ever become a donor vaxed or not. Because I worry, if something happens to you instead of saving you, will they just use you for your organs.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder if Planned Parenthood is selling body parts of babies aborted by un-"vaccinated" mothers.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My opinion on organ donation has always been that when that time comes, I'm finished with them. If someone can get some use out of something I haven't completely destroyed, I don't care. I am not registered as a donor, simply because I give that choice to my family... whatever comforts them the most.

Now, however, I just talked with my wife about this. Now neither of us will allow any organs, not one single cell of tissue, to be donated for any reason. It will be our last "finger up" to the political establishment; better to burn it to ashes than to let someone so hateful as to let people die over a political agenda get any satisfaction of using it.

I have a feeling transplants are going to become very scarce over this crap.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They might not no, but if they fail they are only treating vaccinated people with organ transplants. Segregation(The sheep that they now want to protect; seeing their value as an army- that they can literally kill off by stopping booster shots; cause ain't nothing like fighting for your life, or your kids.. which many would kill for...) of medicine is NOT okay.

To get a transplant you can't do 99% of things. Most medication has to be stopped 72hrs before surgery to prevent rejection.. but now they want to add spike protein which is causing damage to people's vital organs.. as a requirement. O top of the 100grand they have to personally pay out of pocket that the hospitals benefit from.

*It does not cost 100k to transplant, the donors family do not get that money.. the transplant system is literally legalized black market harvesting- which if they over-step their bounds will use their blood type database to round up people for high paying transplant patients.. and abductions on the street will become more pronounced, currently this money funds the black market by illegal harvesting of the poor, homeless and illegals.(Ever pause to think that's why those millions of illegals were let in, with widespread organ failure at most vaccinated door?). If you don't think this is already happening your fooling yourself, we do NOT want America to be like Mexico or China.. which is where the money ends up for organs from people in debt, Because not enough people die to cover the demand, let alone go comatose/veg state to harvest prized organs.*

For a heart a person has to die, for that heart to be rejected in a transplant means two people have to die and that first heart goes to waste. This fuels a huge black market already. Refusing to treat people because of a dangerous vaccine that WILL increase failure rates due to the spike protein spreading throughout the blood is going to cause HUGE issues..

Failure rates were becoming less of an issue. Except now many many people need new organs due to the vaccine damaging those. Hospitals that support segregation of deciding who loves or dies like this need to be put down like diseased dogs.

It's not their place to decide if something that isn't FDA approved or tested for general let alone transplant use should be a requirement. So in effect they are purposely murdering people.

There have been zero and I mean zero studies done. In regards to transplanting success rates in the vaccinated. With that in mind, 99% of them can't survive a common cold and they want to put those people through very common side effects that WILL kill them in a heartbeat.. it's wrong on many many levels.

This is war people wake up!

If they want vaccinated organs they can do that after the fact. The ban should be against the vaccinated donating. With priorities going to the unvaccinated because the chance of damage and rejection is less. So there is no excuse.

Now they have the ability to target the kids which they are doing. They will make the vaccinated fight by threatening to without booster shots for their offspring. My guess is civil war will hit by 2024(just in time for them to lock down elections, to prevent the next vote)
edit on 22-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Yeah, no. THEY will make the money. You will only, we will, only become like cattle for blood and organs to them. Ha. eh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join