It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are Not Getting The Covid Vaccine Do This Right Away

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Apparently hospitals are denying transplant patients their right on the list if their not double jabbed.

So take yourself off the donar list if you are on it, whats the point of supporting something that wont even support you. If your license says your a donor go CHANGE IT maybe theyll stop being tyrants or maybe we are going China's route.
edit on 8/20/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
Apparently hospitals are denying transplant patients their right on the list if their not double jabbed.

So take yourself off the donar list if you are on it, whats the point of supporting something that wont even support you. If your license says your a donor go CHANGE IT maybe theyll stop being tyrants or maybe we are going China's route.

Edit: I've been mulling this for a while now, more so since the pro's went Caveman on everyone who doesn't fall into line. My ID's up for renewal, guess what's not happening anymore?

There's a big difference between turning down a high-risk needle junkie or alcoholic that will very likely just waste the gift of life, and this.

This is about the same degree of Molehill as chastising a recipient for not doing flu vaxes. It's limp-member nitpicky stupid, and the bitcher is doing good to not drown themselves brushing their teeth in the morning.
edit on 8/20/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

If you are not vaxxed...don't become a donor?
Seems fair.
edit on 20-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Here's some actual sources for this beyond 'apparently'.

www.foxnews.com...

mynorthwest.com...

The University of Washington Medical Center denied organ transplants to patients who refuse a COVID vaccine as early as June 2021. And hospital officials refuse to answer basic questions about their policy.

In fact, they won’t even directly acknowledge they have a policy.

The Jason Rantz Show on KTTH has learned that UW Medicine removed a 64-year-old patient from the transplant waitlist. He says he was on the list for two and a half years. The hospital made the decision after they learned the patient refused to be vaccinated against COVID. They said they would consider adding him back to the waitlist should he satisfy their “compliance concerns.”

Last week, one vaccine-hesitant patient came forward. He says he was told the vaccine was mandatory before he could get a necessary liver transplant. The hospital does not deny any of the allegations.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I always wonder how many donors know they need a heart from a living body... lol

Think about that...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Can an "un-vaccinated" heart infect a "vaccinated" recipient?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not unless the unvaccinated heart had active viruses in it.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeah, always checked off organ donor before.

Not any more.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE COVID VACCINE DO THIS RIGHT AWAY

Please don't title your threads like cheap click bait .

ATS is better than that .

While your thread is interesting , still a little more effort goes far.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Never trusted the pre-approval donar list on drives licenses . I told my wife she could donate my entire body when I die if she wants for all care. But while I'm still alive I don't want to give the hospital the slightest insensitive not to save me. Don't want them to let me die just for my organs. An irrational fear I'm sure, but I'm sticking with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE COVID VACCINE DO THIS RIGHT AWAY

Please don't title your threads like cheap click bait .

ATS is better than that .

While your thread is interesting , still a little more effort goes far.

Exactly. NO NEED TO SHOUT, we read normal text just fine.

I will no longer be a donor.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Actually, its the other way around. That garbage they were injected with is in the organs. In the future, the vaccinated organs will no longer be accepted due to prion issues. It will be like taking a heart from someone with HIV. Just give it a year or so. Maybe even after this winter.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have already been telling friends and family to do so. It needs to be wide spread, everyone needs to do it. It's the only way to fight back against the tyrant's. Let's see what happens when one of those politicians are forced to get a covid donor lung, because the untainted refuse.

Take it not just to ats, but all social media. Chan websites and more. Our bodies our choice, if we choose to donate then we should use this to push back against them. No more free rides to congress, I sure as hell wouldn't want any part of a covid vax infested bodypart in me.

Not to mention forcing vaccines prior to transplant increases the failure rate.. they are very very strict on even what you eat leading up to a transplant. You can't even take medicine for 72hrs prior to transplant. Because rejection rates shoot through the roof if you do.
edit on 20-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Where I live consent to organ donation is automatically implied unless you formally opt out. Proof is on your health card, not necessarily driver's license.
I opted out.
Of course this means, should any of my organs fail, I will not receive consideration for transplants either.
So be it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Never trusted the pre-approval donar list on drives licenses . I told my wife she could donate my entire body when I die if she wants for all care. But while I'm still alive I don't want to give the hospital the slightest insensitive not to save me. Don't want them to let me die just for my organs. An irrational fear I'm sure, but I'm sticking with it.

The ER doctor trying to save you isn't gonna have any idea whether you're an organ donor or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I took my name off the donor list about seventeen years ago. After that the doctors started to listen to my concerns of side effects from the medicines that were killing me. Or maybe since I didn't die and my kidneys and liver got messed up from those meds, they figured my organs were not good anymore. My eyes were still good, but who wants green eyes?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey, what about giving blood? Are they going to give blood transfusions to non-vaccinated people? I mean who would want a non vaccinated persons blood? I say stop donating blood as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ironically, when all the "vaccinated" become sterile..."un-vaccinated" sperm donation will be in high demand.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Ironically, when all the "vaccinated" become sterile..."un-vaccinated" sperm donation will be in high demand.

And then I cash in...

Cha-ching!!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

And then I cash in...

Cha-ching!!

I've practically got the freezer full.

Money in the bank!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join