It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Is Crumbling. Something Bad And Big Is Going On.

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This video is a powerful compilation about the “vaccines” and the COVID agenda from MDs and an array of courageous people who have decided to risk everything for humanity. These, my fellow ATS’ers, are the real heroes.

Keep fighting!

DO NOT BEND
DO NOT BREAK
DO NOT GIVE IN
AND NEVER EVER GIVE UP

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 20-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Added covid agenda to scope

edit on 8/20/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Some of us shall remain resolute.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Some of us shall remain resolute.

Never give in. Hold the line. This is it...the time has arrived

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'll hold out a lot longer than your ordinary person. I'd rather be shot than be detained.
edit on 20-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

I didn't watch, but allow me to get this out of the way early. It'll save time in the end, trust me.

Can you please provide names, license numbers, CVs, mother's maiden name, favorite color, first pet name, a completed SAT, an incomplete GRE, imprint of their shoe, five hairs from their head, and a partridge in a pear tree, for each person speaking?

I'm afraid we have to know all these things before we can trust any of them, though admittedly I will simply never watch. I will dismiss them and derail the thread with superfluous off-topic garbage questions that I could have found in 30 seconds on Duckduckgo. That's how science works!

Thanks your patience, with that out of the way you can proceed with your thread.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Whelp...

I tried watching it.

Is it just me, or is it the same tired crap we've been seeing for... oh.. decades?

I think they even used the same royalty free music on it?

Maybe I'm becoming jaded, or just a bad person.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Saturn and Jupiter are closely watching over this weekends blue moon...
earthsky.org...
edit on 20-8-2021 by wlee48868 because: Note

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

To a cold observer, we observe that Israel had the first wave it took out the elderly and people with other health issues. It left the young unaffected. Then the next wave was the Delta which according to Denmark Norway and Sweden isn't worth the trouble of worrying about because it's like the common cold. But now Israel has achieved an 80% vaccine rate. They seem to be going down like flies, and the young are getting hammered this time around. Has someone made a cock-up with regards to the only thing that has changed, that being a nearly full vaccination rate?
It seems to be looking that the vaccine is making a mild strain more deadly because of perhaps compromised immune systems .?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Winner Winner! Chicken Dinner!

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am not afraid of this virus. The more I look at the research evidence, the more I do not fear it. I eat lots of the foods that dampen viruses abilities to infect us and most do stop this SARS-CoV-2 virus from causing a severe disease called covid 19

(post by McGinty removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is a Video that has many of the points we have been hearing over the last year if not last six months. Take it for what it is worth but if 10% is totally true....then what ?? newtube.app...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

This was a great video, and if more people could see this the better, but unfortunately most will call it fake news, the narrative is so entrenched in people that they don't see this as real. I see it, I see # like this when i go out and about. This whole vaccine passport is getting worse, in LA some schools are statig that children take the vaccine or get out, some hospitals won't except patints if they are not vaccinated, doctors and nurses are losing their jobs, and people are being repressed. It's like we are in hell.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I think we need to start a foundation of healthcare for the unvaxed. Let's get all these doctors and nurses that got fired and start a healthcare system better then what the infected got.

One that doesn't support destroying the lives of people.
edit on 21-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
WE ALL REGRET GETTING THE 'VACCINE'

www.bitchute.com...

“If you’re unvaccinated, stand strong”

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Added quote

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Germany's Largest Amusement Park Segregates Vaxx'd From Unvaxx'd With Colored Wristbands

www.zerohedge.com...

Germany's Robert Koch Institute, a government agency and research institute responsible for disease control and prevention, declared this week that the fourth wave of coronavirus infections has begun. The Western European country is the continent's economic powerhouse and doesn't want to crush its economy by reinstating lockdowns and businesses closures. So, at least one amusement park in the country is getting creative with COVID wristbands showing whether guests are vaccinated or unvaccinated. Germany's largest amusement park, called Europa-Park, began to label its guests Monday with different colored wristbands. Vistors who received white wristbands were vaccinated, and those who weren't vaccinated but received a rapid test within 24 hours received a colored one, according to German tabloid newspaper Bild.

A spokeswoman for Europa-Parks told Bild the wristband program is a "quick and practicable solution" was needed to implement new virus measures in Baden-Württemberg, a state in southwest Germany bordering France and Switzerland.

The wristband program went into effect Monday has been dubbed the "3 G rule." The goal of the colored wristbands is to change band color every day so the staff can easily identify and force-tested guests who stayed at the park over multiple days. Outage over a two-tier society of labeling guests with different colored wristbands based on being vaxxed or unvaxxed infuriated people. One man on Europapark Facebook page wrote:

"It is nobody's business whether I am vaccinated or not." The uproar on social media and elsewhere forced the amusement park to announce Thursday: "The process of multicolored bracelets has already been abolished. A different process has been implemented since today."

New COVID measures across Germany have brought thousands of protesters into the streets this summer. It's going to be hard for corporations, nevertheless, the government, to implement a multi-tier system of wristbands or COVID passports because people will unit in protests to defend their freedoms.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I must agree with you... a reply to: GoShredAK

new topics

top topics

join