It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden... the Presidential Oaf of Office

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oaf

1: a stupid person : BOOB
a thoughtless, clueless oaf
— New York Times
2: a big clumsy slow-witted person
Get out of my way, you big oaf.

I think it is clear the Biden admin has crossed the Rubicon and established him as the most oafish individual to ever hold the Executive seat in this country.

Take his comments today in a press conference related to his Afghanistan debacle:
www.whitehouse.gov...

This is one of the largest, most difficult airlifts in history. And the only country in the world capable of projecting this much power on the far side of the world with this degree of precision is the United States of America.

This would seem to be an Orwellian "weakness is strength" doublespeak comment by Biden at best. Not sure how an unmitigated humanitarian disaster and total strategic and intel failure can be referenced as a "projection of strength" unless the oaf is spilling some beans and saying this was all according to plan.

We’ve already evacuated more than 18,000 people since July and approximately 13,000 since our military airlift began on August the 14th.

And therein lies the number one problem, dumbass... You've known since day 1 in the Oval Office that this withdraw was happening so why TF would anyone other than an unqualified hack wait until the last 6 days to actually start evacuating people in earnest? He's openly admitting that this was all the result of a massive blunder. Bottom line, EVERYONE that's been "rescued" the past week should have been pulled out of country weeks if not months ago. That's entirely on his withered head.

These numbers include American citizens and permanent residents, as well as their families. It includes SIV applicants and their families — those Afghans who have worked alongside us, served alongside of us, gone into combat with us, and provided invaluable assistance to us, such as translators and interpreters.

Yeah, nobody questioned their worthiness to be removed from that desert #hole, Columbo. The fact that you feel the need to sing their obvious merits warranting safe removal leads me to wonder if you and your inner circle drug your feet primarily because there was disagreement over whether they deserved to be saved from the problems you were responsible, in part, for creating over the last 20 years. Is Diddums having a moment of conscience, you insipid election thief?

In fact, working in close coordination with the management of the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal, we have successfully evacuated all 204 of their employees in Afghanistan on U.S. military aircraft earlier this week.

Yup, gotta rescue the folks connected with outlets that can expose your ass to the world first, dontcha? Talk about a self serving douchebag of a human being.

Even with the pause, we moved out 5,700 evacuees yesterday, and we’re working on a variety — to verify that number of the Americans that are still in the country as we work on this because we’re not — don’t have the exact number of people who are — Americans who are there. And those who may have come home to the United States, we’re not — we want to get a strong number as to exactly how many people are there, how many American citizens, and where they are

Biden has his Vice Admiral Stockdale "Who am I? Why am I here?" moment of public confusion and befuddlement.

But make no mistake: This evacuation mission is dangerous. It involves risks to our armed forces, and it is being conducted under difficult circumstances.

OF YOUR OWN MAKING

I cannot promise what the final outcome will be or what it will be

Leslie Neilsen, in character as Frank Drebin, would make a more qualified president... and that's said knowing full well he's been dead for over a decade.

We’re also keeping a close watch on any potential terrorist threat at or around the airport, including from the ISIS affiliates in Afghanistan who were released from prison when the prisons were emptied. And because they are, by the way — to make everybody understand — that the ISIS in Afghanistan are the — have been the sworn enemy of the Taliban.

Seems to be Biden setting up an excuse for why he's learned to love the Taliban... "well, they're an enemy of ISIS, afterall." despite that fact, all reports have been that it is Taliban, not ISIS, beating, raping, and killing those attempting to reach the Kabul airport safely.

The past week has been heartbreaking. We’ve seen gut-wrenching images of panicked people acting out of sheer desperation. You know, it’s completely understandable. They’re frightened. They’re sad — uncertain what happens next.

I don’t think anyone — I don’t think any one of us can see those pictures and not feel that pain on a human level.

Just be sure not to ask Joe any questions about those scenes or you'll get an earfull from the old fart about how that was 4-5 days ago and he hasn't heard of any deaths...

You know, I — I talk — I talk to our commanders on the ground there every single day, as I just did a few hours — an hour or so ago. And I made it clear to them that we’ll get them whatever they need to do the job.

Can you get them a competent Commander in Chief, Joe?

That's really all our military needs right now to succeed in any mission... a qualified leader, a coherent leader, a trustworthy leader, a competent leader, a legitimate leader, a person who isn't Joseph Biden.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Buy one Presidential Oaf get the Vice Presidental Oaf for free.

Hurry supplies are limited.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

ATS - can you imagine if President Trump did all this? That impeachment would have sailed through.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

oafette

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Avardan

ATS - can you imagine if President Trump did all this? That impeachment would have sailed through.

His 3rd impeachment would have begun days ago.

True story.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
"Biden said: “I do not believe the United States has an obligation, moral or otherwise, to evacuate foreign nationals. … The United States has no obligation to evacuate one, or 100,001, South Vietnamese.”"

We are seeing the same guy he has always been, a reprehensible human being.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

He also spent the Bush years calling for troop increases and championing nation building in Afghanistan... before claiming he has "always" opposed both positions just a few days ago.

The man is an animated meme, not a president.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think Joe needs to go to Kabul and supervise the rescue operations personally.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Meet with the Taliban in person.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think Joe needs to go to Kabul and supervise the rescue operations personally.

He could always film it using a green screen in Brian Williams basement.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Buy one Presidential Oaf get the Vice Presidental Oaf for free.

Hurry supplies are limited.

Supplies Limited???? In Washington, DC?????????

Surely you jest !!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I don't know nuthin.

I figured Biden would have only served 3 months, and been replaced with a new chosen.

And here we are with the world burning 5 months later.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Just a disarray folks.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi praised the Biden administration for ending the war in Afghanistan but said, "unfortunately" there has been some "disarray."

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Absolute living embodiment of a trainwreck - a total clusterflux, an embarrassment, a demented tool.

His tenure to date......

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is the state of the pathetic loser and his cabinet and supporters...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I think it is clear the Biden admin has crossed the Rubicon and established him as the most oafish individual to ever hold the Executive seat in this country.

Take his comments today in a press conference related to his Afghanistan debacle:
www.whitehouse.gov...

This is one of the largest, most difficult airlifts in history. And the only country in the world capable of projecting this much power on the far side of the world with this degree of precision is the United States of America.

This would seem to be an Orwellian "weakness is strength" doublespeak comment by Biden at best. Not sure how an unmitigated humanitarian disaster and total strategic and intel failure can be referenced as a "projection of strength" unless the oaf is spilling some beans and saying this was all according to plan.

The saddest thing is there there is a good portion of the population that will hear him regurgitate this palaver that his handlers have fed him and will whole-heartedly agree, shouting so the time, "IT TRUMP FAULT! ORANGE MAN BAD!

There'll even be a few here.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Ahabstar

Meet with the Taliban in person.

Without any security.

Dressed in a skirt and wearing makeup.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Biden is the most ineffectual, incompetent, emasculated loser this country has ever seen.

It almost makes me wish Hillary was president, that’s how much of a #wit Biden is.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Nah, just needs to do a little gun grabbing...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It does not matter that Biden is demented.
He is not the only person in the room. Kamela and Blinken were there backing up his words.

And it does not matter is Bush won the war, or if Obama won the war, or if Trump won the war.
Biden just lost the war in Afghanistan.
Biden, Harris, Blinken, the Joint Chiefs, the Cabinet all had a part in losing this war.

And if they can't win a war with 75,000 Taliban,
they can't win the war on corona.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join