It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any experience with jinn or spirits possessing electronics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So this Imam said that jinn live in sand, which is made of silicon, and that a group of jinn went to a place called silicon valley and made a deal with humans that they would work for us if we would create houses for them. Apparently, we can do a lot without our technology, but the jinn make it easy. By the way where I go the jinn are seen as mostly good, but are also responsible for “hauntings” which is where I am going with this.

We have all seen a gostbox or other device for real time ESP sessions. What if other silicon circuits could feed into motors and stuff to make a human-like robot body for a jinn to inhabit, and take it to a haunted place to be possessed. Would something like this be possible? Give a ghost a body.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: adamalluhol

I always thought that they prefered oil lamps?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Why would a Spirit confine itself to “a” something?
To my knowledge spirit isn’t subject to an item, they wander and are free to move, why be tethered to an object. Of course unless they need sand to live in but, why?

Sounds a bit strange

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

For interaction with the physical world. This would be a terrible idea. As if he is trying to create the image of the beast and give life to it. Also, processors don't literally contain sand.
edit on 20.8.2021 by GolgothaBridge because: Sand?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes...it has happened to me...they like to mess with electronics. They do not want the truth to b e told.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So this Imam said that jinn live in sand, which is made of silicon, and that a group of jinn went to a place called silicon valley and made a deal with humans that they would work for us if we would create houses for them.

Before silicon semiconductors.
Glass contains silicon dioxide (sand).
Think vacuum tubes. Think "Genie in a bottle"
Get a vacuum tube from an old radio.
Nature abhors a vacuum.
Break the vacuum tube.
Nature will be ever so greatfull to you for
getting rid of a 100 year old vacuum.
Make a wish............
Enjoy the butterfly effect.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So this Imam said that jinn live in sand, which is made of silicon, and that a group of jinn went to a place called silicon valley and made a deal with humans that they would work for us if we would create houses for them.

Before silicon semiconductors.
Glass contains silicon dioxide (sand).
Think vacuum tubes. Think "Genie in a bottle"
Get a vacuum tube from an old radio.
Nature abhors a vacuum.
Break the vacuum tube.
Nature will be ever so greatfull to you for
getting rid of a 100 year old vacuum.
Make a wish............
Enjoy the butterfly effect.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: adamalluhol
So this Imam said that jinn live in sand, which is made of silicon, and that a group of jinn went to a place called silicon valley and made a deal with humans that they would work for us if we would create houses for them. Apparently, we can do a lot without our technology, but the jinn make it easy. By the way where I go the jinn are seen as mostly good, but are also responsible for “hauntings” which is where I am going with this.

We have all seen a gostbox or other device for real time ESP sessions. What if other silicon circuits could feed into motors and stuff to make a human-like robot body for a jinn to inhabit, and take it to a haunted place to be possessed. Would something like this be possible? Give a ghost a body.

OMG !!!!

Finally !!!
You have exposed the "secret" of the West !!!!

Electronics are NOT based on science, mathematics, physics and enginnering.
ALL a LIE !

Really all a "secret" deal with Silicon Valley where Jinns live in silicon "houses" !!!!!
Jinns, like her

Now, THAT's a Jinn I can get into !!

You and your Iman should be nominated for the Ig-Nobel prize!
Both of yoou should also consider a means to attain a Darwin award, ASAP.

Hopefully, neither of you have children, in order to increase the average iQ of humanity...
edit on 20-8-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So if I rub my motherboard will a Genie (Djinn) pop out?

I would wish for some upgrades to my PC.

Win/win. It would have a better home to possess.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
So if I rub my motherboard will a Genie (Djinn) pop out?

I would wish for some upgrades to my PC.

Win/win. It would have a better home to possess.

It's called Alexa, dude! XD

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok, I'm actually kind of curious about this one now. I've heard of demons attaching to idols and other objects, why not a computer?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If the Jinn or Spirits take the form of smoke, I believe it. I mean every time I've seen smoke leaving electronics, the electronics don't work any more. So that must be the Jinn or Spirit leaving.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I misread the title, I thought the djinn were in possession of electronics, as in the had a flip phone or something like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That would be different. Look up Satan in the yellow pages to sell your soul.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I don't think that's how this works. But I suppose the beings behind it can display text or images if they wish. I've seen online ouji boards.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What the djinn need to do is stop listening to my private conversations and thoughts and pushing ads at me through the Internet relating to those conversations. "Oh, that's just Alexa monitoring you and marketing to fit your needs." I don't think so. I don't think Alexa can read my thoughts. But there's an ad on its way to try to sell me what I'm thinking of. That's evil beings at work.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

What if Alexa is a djinn? That box is her magic lamp? Lol

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That would be different. Look up Satan in the yellow pages to sell your soul.

Unfortunately, there is a soul overstock in Hell, and whereas they used to give you your wildest desires for it, now it ain't worth diddly.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Why use a ouji board when you can ask Alexa. What if they did trap a djinn or something in an Amazon server and force it to answer questions in exchange for something. What would they offer it?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EncounteRreport

What if Alexa is a djinn? That box is her magic lamp? Lol

Finally someone who is thinking logically.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join