It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Expert Just Issued This "Deadly" Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Bill Gates Virus epidemiologist demands that everyone gets vaccinated because the pandemic wont end till everyone in the world gets vaccinated with the mRNA vaxs.

Its time to a hard look at these so called "Virus epidemiologists" who keep suggesting that the pandemic wont end till everyone expect for the elitists and themselves get vaccinated with the mRNA vaxs dispute the growing reports of the side effects by the vaxs.

The "Virus epidemiologist " still continues to blame the un vaxed for the surge cases while ignoring that most are also happening in the vaccinated as well.

Virus Expert Just Issued This "Very Bad" Warning

The Pandemic Won't End Until This Happens

The Pandemic wont end till the world listens to Bill Gates and the wish and the fulfillment of 100% vaccination rate. But as long as the ordirny people get it but not the TPTB.

Case numbers drop for a period of time, and then another surge. And I think that this is going to continue to be a pattern for some time, until we get the majority of not most of the world vaccinated."

2.Current Surge "Not a Surprise"
The Un vaxed are still a problem.

He added: "We still have at least 85 to 90 million people who could be vaccinated who are not. That is a lot of wood for this virus to burn."

The Virus epidemiologist completley makes no mention of the third booster shots which would be coming out. Ironical enough the Virus epidemiologist did mention.

That the deaths are down but is it because of the mRNA vaxs or just maybe maybe the virus isnt as deadly anymore compared to the original covid? or unless its the flu and there isnt any reliable testing anymore now to tell the difference between the two.

I will say this an 100% in vaccination rate will not happen.

edit on 20-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Moderna stock falls pre-market on reports of U.S. probe into #COVID19 vaccine for higher heart inflammation risk among young adults (WSJ)

According to WSJ report there is a .S. probe into COVID19 vaccine for higher heart inflammation risk among young adults an similar report had shown that from Israel into the other mRNA vax.

These Virus epidemiologist are dangerously downplaying the potential side effects.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Who said this?

Any links to where they said it so we can look at the full statement?

a reply to: HawkEyi

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And here the local news has astory about how the vaccines are less effective against lambda and even less effective against the variant after it ... so how does getting vaccinated with an ineffective vaccine stop anything?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Less effective at stopping the spread or less effective at lowering the chances of serious illness?

Or both?

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

“Case numbers drop for a period of time, and then another surge. And I think that this is going to continue to be a pattern for some time, until we get the majority of not most of the world vaccinated."

Gosh…where have I heard that before? Oh yeah! Happens every single year for the last, oh….3,000 years. It’s called ‘Cold and Flu Season’.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You are right! We cant listen to a single, obviously biased, individual making claims or demands. Where is the proof? Who are you to demand? We want concrete facts that have been independently verified by a community of experts!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I thought you said lambada for a second. and i just got new lenses 3 months ago....

To answer your question, the vaccine doesn't stop anything.
They are even admitting it now.
First it was 'got the shot so you dont get sick'
Then 'ok so you can get sick but you wont spread it and you wont be as sick'
then 'ok youll spread it and you can get sick and die'
so there is no point from a rational point of view.

From a greed and control point of view there are plenty of juicy bits.
Now shut up and get your 4th booster.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I included the link to the story.
edit on 20-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

If enough people dont show up for the third or fourth booster shot then there might be enough push back agaisnt the vax passports.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Its almost like they are using surge in cases to manipulate like what is happening in Canada, Alberta doesn't want the vax passports so apparently the covid cases are surging.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I included the story link the statements are my opinion about how i felt after reading it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Virus Expert Just Issued This "Deadly" Warning

My knees are knocking so bad they're going to be bruised for a month.

Scrutinizing Just Issued This "Deadly" Warning

Come and jab me.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: chris_stibrany

If enough people dont show up for the third or fourth booster shot then there might be enough push back agaisnt the vax passports.

This is a nice thought. Unfortunately, that’s all it is.

Considering the level of stupidity that’s inescapably rampant, the sheeple will still be lining up for boosters #10+.

The morons will need far more deaths to stop believing the MSM propaganda pushers.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Both - they're more contagious and more able to stand up to vaccine induced immunity.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article discussing the Modern stocks falling.

finance.yahoo.com...

A snippet of the article “ Aug 20 (Reuters) - U.S. health officials are reviewing reports that Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccine may be linked to a higher risk of a rare heart condition in younger adults than previously thought, the Washington Post reported late on Thursday, citing people familiar with the review.”

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The Virus epidemiologist completley makes no mention of the third booster shots which would be coming out. Ironical enough the Virus epidemiologist did mention.

That the deaths are down but is it because of the mRNA vaxs or just maybe maybe the virus isnt as deadly anymore compared to the original covid? or unless its the flu and there isnt any reliable testing anymore now to tell the difference between the two.

I will say this an 100% in vaccination rate will not happen.

Not sure what you are looking for. He is pro vac big time and pro mask, but only the N95 mask, saying anything else doesn't work. So he wants everyone vacced and wearing n95 masks...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy

A snippet of the article “ Aug 20 (Reuters) - U.S. health officials are reviewing reports that Moderna Inc's COVID-19 vaccine may be linked to a higher risk of a rare heart condition in younger adults than previously thought, the Washington Post reported late on Thursday, citing people familiar with the review.”

Israel said they didn't find a causation, but 275 young males did show minor heart muscle inflammation called myocarditis. Basically 1 in 6000 and pretty much all were mild and resolved within a few weeks. It is also interesting that Jews in general are a higher risk for different heart disease while being generally not over weight and with better eating habits, so is this a vaccine issue or is Israel just monitoring at a massive scale than normal and finding things they typically wouldn't until the person is much farther along with more serious symptoms.

So is this a nothing burger, or some smoking gun the vaccine is bad in some way?

edit on 20-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
all this corona # is like weather forecasting

always carry an umbrella and a mask and stay the hell away from people.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Increased chance to cause disease in vaccinated people.. notice she shakes her head NO when she says her plan is to save Americans.

Her tell is insanely easy, no(head bob's yes or to the right/partial) I do not have a royal flush. No (head bobs yes) I have every intention of not screwing the public.

Yes(head bobs no) I really do care..

www.youtube.com... iteHouse

Either way it's blatantly clear she doesn't believe the crap falling from her mouth.. she should of stayed out of the eye of the public longer..
edit on 20-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join