It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacred Tattoos or Rune Tattoos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: WanderingMrM

The direction/placement isnt particularly relevant in 3d space, in my opinion. Perhaps the only consideration would be whether it is thought to exist in the relative absence of gravity, or within it (meaning "up/down").

Each one can add to an overall system, so can be designed that way from the outset.

The process is generally a form of meditation leading up to the tattoo session itself, and of course, during the application as well. The brain space I liked to use was mainly focused on the individual tattoo being worked on, its purpose, its meaning, etc. as well as its place in ones overall being and the system of tattoos itself. Then, each additional one had a bit of awareness preserved for existing ones to create interwoven threads in ones consciousness.

Simplicity can make things a bit easier during the process, but isnt particularly necessary in my opinion. The foundation can also use mirrored imagery, inverses, etc.

glhf

You seem like one of few people that knows what they are talking about, any suggestions on particular runes or glyphs etc?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Bright blessings!

Depending on what you already read about the topic, I don't want to interfere too much, it's more than just the intent. I don't have a rune tattoo just saying beforehand. But I know that it is more than just intent, that is hopefully is a good one (what we consider good in the commons sense). Focusing, visualizing and meditation during the creational process of the tattoo, there's more behind. Chi, spirituality.

Consider wise.

You seem like another person who partially knows what they are talking about, any suggestions on particular runes or glyphs etc?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
LEVITICUS 19:28
KJ21
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Says who? The Lord says "I am the Lord" and you believe him or it?

Why did the so called Lord not show up thousands of years before hand? and Only showed up 2000 years ago and now claims to be "The Lord"... I mean if you don't see that as fishy I don't know what is? or The fact that this so called Lord stole and used symbols of the old Gods and only altered the sacred symbols just a tiny bit and called it his...

I mean don't get me wrong this "Lord" not only seems to be new but also stealing # from the other Gods and now claiming he's the big chief...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

KJ21
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

Why did the so called Lord not show up thousands of years before hand? and Only showed up 2000 years ago and now claims to be "The Lord"... I mean if you don't see that as fishy I don't know what is? or The fact that this so called Lord stole and used symbols of the old Gods and only altered the sacred symbols just a tiny bit and called it his...

I mean don't get me wrong this "Lord" not only seems to be new but also stealing # from the other Gods and now claiming he's the big chief...

I would respond if I understood what you are talking about but I don't.

I just wanted to point out another reason some of us will refrain from tats.

and Only showed up 2000 years

Have no idea where you got this idea

The fact that this so called Lord stole and used symbols of the old Gods

Our creator didn't use any symbols.

The Lord says "I am the Lord" and you believe him or it?

I sure do and at this time in the world I am really glad I do!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I actually found a reaaly good place to search for runes or sacred geometry.

Www.pinterest.com

Go on there and search for witch runes, alchemy runes, even go search for metaphysics, ancient symbols.

Tons to choose from. Sacred geometry. They all pop up.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

all the people that have been pretty much wiped out......does BoJo, have a tattoo, Merkel,
Soros, Gates.....?? Any of the Elite?? I find that quite a fascinating thing to ponder...I know
Musk has a partner covered in tattoos, Grimes......but he's tattoo free.......

Merkel, Soros and people in Gates position are gatekeepers and not of the elite.
Very few of the elite are recognizable names in popular culture. The elite are
occultist who take immense pride in their privacy/anonymity. Their foundation
of power is established via energy work, and could accomplish nothing if their
person-hood were made light of common inquiry.

edit on 8/20/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Actually the Lord made an appearance all the way back in Genesis 18 when he talked to Abraham about Sarah having a child and rescuing Lot from the Sodom and Gomorrah destruction. And he was there with his branches. Which according to Zechariah are his 2 personal assistants.

Jesus Christ claimed he was the physical incarnation of this Lord in question. So actually he was there at the beginning of Judaism before it was even a religion. Roughly 2150 BC.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Actually the Lord made an appearance all the way back in Genesis 18 when he talked to Abraham about Sarah having a child and rescuing Lot from the Sodom and Gomorrah destruction. And he was there with his branches. Which according to Zechariah are his 2 personal assistants.

Jesus Christ claimed he was the physical incarnation of this Lord in question. So actually he was there at the beginning of Judaism before it was even a religion. Roughly 2150 BC.

But we had Gods before that and religions before the so-called "Lord" showed up to the ballpark.

Also I'm a bit suspicious of this Lord myself as in my experience I have met many different God, out of his pantheon I met a few angels and things but even they don't call him Lord.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

I actually found a reaaly good place to search for runes or sacred geometry.

Www.pinterest.com

Go on there and search for witch runes, alchemy runes, even go search for metaphysics, ancient symbols.

Tons to choose from. Sacred geometry. They all pop up.

That's just asking for trouble... that's could end up being one of those "Chicken Noddle Soup" tattoos

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No, but I suggest you invest some time in old scriptures, it might be you have to learn a different language and also new set of characters to read, depending on the direction you want to investigate.

Sometimes hints are directly under someones nose, the little bit I know is from reading old Norse and Germanic scripture and tellings.

Tellings, there is no evidence that I have seen or posses that it works.
edit on 21.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

KJ21

We are told throughout the bible not to use symbols, statues or any other items to worship god.
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
So if you see Christians doing this they are not true Christians.

If they wear special clothing and hats

Luke 20:46–47
The New International Version
46 “Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets.h 47 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

You seem to take the science at their word for time. Science does not come from God so how can you believe their timeline?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

KJ21

We are told throughout the bible not to use symbols, statues or any other items to worship god.
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
So if you see Christians doing this they are not true Christians.

If they wear special clothing and hats

Luke 20:46–47
The New International Version
46 “Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets.h 47 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”

You seem to take the science at their word for time. Science does not come from God so how can you believe their timeline?

The same concept can be applied to the word, the bible, the cross and everything... so in reality and retrospect Christians are already worshipping symbols and idols. So, in truth when it comes down to it mankind is already worshipping things that they were told to avoid...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I would honestly suggest designing your own. Actually take part in the creation process!

What you come up with may already be in existence, particularly if we are talking about more basic shapes and figures, but thats not the point.

We live in a world where far too many want it all done for them so they can copy/paste it, so lets change that

It becomes too easy for others to manipulate us, from imbuing their own intent into the symbols (like going onto a site like pinterest..) to limiting information across the world to compromising our food supply. Very disparate things, but they all have that underlying theme of a dearth of creativity, manipulative contexts, and control. Sometimes it seems like some have literally copy/pasted their entire consciousness from some online "Authority." We see it on nearly every topic; people asking for "SOURCES?!" as if original thought is heresy itself.

A mini-rant, and Im absolutely not saying you do this either, but its still relevant. For this subject, its only permanent once it is inked on.. So you have plenty of opportunities to sketch and even have fun. Take the process as seriously as you dont, if you catch my drift. Bring joy into it!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The same concept can be applied to the word, the bible, the cross and everything... so in reality and retrospect Christians are already worshipping symbols and idols. So, in truth when it comes down to it mankind is already worshipping things that they were told to avoid...

True Christians who are on the "narrow path" will not be worshiping statues using crosses or praying to Jesus Mother.
We have to be aware we have already been warned that most religious leaders would be false that is why we must seek for ourselves and not follow any man.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You need to find Rune & Odin forums and ask them!
study Runes and Odine so you have a basic understanding.

that way you will know it does not say
"burn in HEL" not hell!

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Im designated member #1 from Project Stargate, the 1 designation allows me to turn on or off my power, its a tattoo on my thumb, all members have something like it.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

But we had Gods before that and religions before the so-called "Lord" showed up to the ballpark.

Also I'm a bit suspicious of this Lord myself as in my experience I have met many different God, out of his pantheon I met a few angels and things but even they don't call him Lord.

Well, there's not a lot to work with here but here we go.

Of the ancient pantheon of gods which ones are still around? Basically the Judeo-Christian-Muslim God is #1 with over 50% of the pie. With Hindu gods a distant 2nd. You would think if any of those ancient gods were still around they would have "defended their turf" so to speak. Either these ancient gods never existed or for whatever reasons died off or decided they weren't really in the "god" business and just stopped answering the phone so to speak. Anyway the old religions are dead religions for a reason. They don't answer the phone. The Judeo-Christian God seems to answer it once in a while.

Though here's something terrifying to consider. In the Egyptian book of the dead there is mention of one of their gods who had a taste for eating the other gods. Maybe the Jewish God is this one and he "ate" all the old ones? : )

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Old religions are not dead and I have experienced some of the old Gods, some are still around but others were chained up and those that were chained up said some of them were consumed... So there might be something to this other God devouring Gods.

What if this is actually what happens?

Also, the Jewish guy is that the Elohim one?

Furthermore, it seems that a lot of the old Gods are being held in dark/hell realms that act as prisons to them...

edit on 23-8-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have an arm covered in runes and my other arm is covered in hieroglyphics.

All of mine are essentially spells engraved on my body. I think of them like photographs. Some people take pictures to remember specific moments in time, I get tattoos to remind me of emotional states. My body is essentially, the story of my life. Sadness, happiness, protections, etc.

Runes are complicated things. In my experience, runes have multiple meanings. It's hard to explain, but each rune has an alphabetic meaning, an emotional meaning, a God (energy) associated with it, ancestral energy, etc. The list goes on. It gets deeper when you start creating staves (combining runes).

As for what to choose, do what has meaning or a practical use (guidance, protections, etc).

For orientation, it doesnt really matter. If your getting the tattoo for your personal meanings, then orient it towards you. If you are getting it so that others see it (ego), then orient outwards.

As for the last part, I wont go too deep there, as this post may already make me look crazy lol. But, I will say that blood and intent when combined is powerful.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia

I have an arm covered in runes and my other arm is covered in hieroglyphics.

All of mine are essentially spells engraved on my body. I think of them like photographs. Some people take pictures to remember specific moments in time, I get tattoos to remind me of emotional states. My body is essentially, the story of my life. Sadness, happiness, protections, etc.

Runes are complicated things. In my experience, runes have multiple meanings. It's hard to explain, but each rune has an alphabetic meaning, an emotional meaning, a God (energy) associated with it, ancestral energy, etc. The list goes on. It gets deeper when you start creating staves (combining runes).

As for what to choose, do what has meaning or a practical use (guidance, protections, etc).

For orientation, it doesnt really matter. If your getting the tattoo for your personal meanings, then orient it towards you. If you are getting it so that others see it (ego), then orient outwards.

As for the last part, I wont go too deep there, as this post may already make me look crazy lol. But, I will say that blood and intent when combined is powerful.

You got any suggestions?

I know that norse wise helm of awe or whatever it's called can intake energy and store it as protective, I've been thinking and trying to find stuff that can be useful such as helping with energy and even using stuff to heal people by utilizing them as tattoos on me and directing it through myself etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join