It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm calling the plan now.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Biden will be impeached. He will be removed. Harris will announce Hillary Clinton as her VP. She will not make her term either. Hillary will get her wish and be the biggest dick in the room.

Now, the big question, if this nutty scenario happens, was it all planned, and were those lives we just pissed away in Afghanistan collateral damage as part of this effort?

I was mostly thinking China was calling the shots, but hearing the name Clinton mentioned a few times today, makes me think her killing machine is just getting warmed up again, we haven't seen the last of her. Should this happen, all of you will beg for the good ole days of Trump.

Clown world just got a little creepier, like Stephen King IT, kind of creepy.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
She was always supposed to be the one. Your take sounds as believable as anything these days.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I’ve said this from the beginning, couldn’t agree more, that’s definitely why Trudeau was calling her for her sage advice….🤢🤮🤑

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Not according to American Thinker...

So. Why can't Joe quit the office or be removed?

Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution states: "The Vice President of the United States shall be President of the Senate, but shall have no Vote, unless they be equally divided." The current Senate is equally divided with 50 Democrats and 50 Republicans.

As soon as Kamala Harris takes the presidential oath, the vice presidency is left vacant. In that case, a tie vote means that the legislation, resolution, or confirmation under consideration fails.

A Senate chamber without a vice president puts Mitch McConnell in the catbird seat. He can kill all Democrat initiatives, including any nomination to refill the vice presidency.

The Democrat agenda goes up in smoke.

Why Joe Biden can't resign, or be removed — or die
Not saying they're right, but there is some merit to their thinking.

edit on 8/20/2021 by Klassified because: spacing

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nope, you are all wrong. Why... Wait for MIM's Street Talk about the military coming in and Martial Law taking place.
America has been destroyed, can't you all see it. That was the plan all along by putting the 2 most anti-Americans in power of the USA.

Most likely to take place during the winter.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Outsider question here.

Will impeachment become the norm in the US now?

Will it be a constant tit for tat thing that becomes part of life as a president like shaking hands with people and learning how to lie and enjoying golf?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Unless the Rino's like Mich show their true allegiance colors.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Outsider question here.

Will it be a constant tit for tat thing that becomes part of life as a president like shaking hands with people and learning how to lie and enjoying golf?

Sadly, but yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think Harris' VP pick will probably not be Clinton.

The Senate will have to confirm a new VP without a tie breaker.
While I'm sure Mittens or some other scumbag would bend over for the democrats, I don't think they'd go as far as to confirm that hag.

And do we really think Harris is dumb enough to make herself the only thing standing between Hillary and the presidency?

She's definitely incompetent, but I don't think she's that dumb.
edit on 20-8-2021 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
One of my favorite scenes in a movie, and fitting too.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Klassified

Unless the Rino's like Mich show their true allegiance colors.

You're right. Benedict Mitch is a wild card.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Outsider question here.

Trump was impeached twice. Once for a phone call that wasn't what was purported, and the second time for what looks to be some angry stupid people being angry and stupid. So sadly, yea. Impeachment lost it's bite due to being used like toilet paper, but since it's such an easy tool to use, I can't imagine it won't be used again. Rumor has it, articles are already being drafted. And unlike the partisan witch hunts of the past few years, this one seems to be unanimously liked.

His demise had been predicted by most since his campaign was started and finished from his basement.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it turns out I'm right, you can hold my hair while I puke.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think Harris' VP pick will probably not be Clinton.

The Senate will have to confirm a new VP without a tie breaker.
While I'm sure Mittens or some other scumbag would bend over for the democrats, I don't think they'd go as far as to confirm that hag.

And do we really think Harris is dumb enough to make herself the only thing standing between Hillary and the presidency?

She's definitely incompetent, but I don't think she's that dumb.

she was incompetent before she was picked to be VP. I wouldn't bet on her smarts being her redeeming quality.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No, he won't be impeach. Most likely stay at Camp David during his term. Haven't you notice he just walks out of his press conferances (sp) . He is your modern day " dictator ". And no, again, he won't be impeach.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Y’all say Mitch...but there are real RINO senators that will vote to give Harris a VP. Oh, and no impeachment needed. You have the 25th which will be forever known as the Biden-Harris Amendment. Most of all the House and Senate do not have to vote to remove, just accept the recommendation among the leadership.

Harris won’t do Hiildawg unless there was a backdoor agreement made. Expect Liz, Bernie, Spartacus or Mayor Pete as your new VP. And Pete is a pretty good bet just “for the feels” in this case.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
“Outsider question here.

Will it be a constant tit for tat thing that becomes part of life as a president like shaking hands with people and learning how to lie and enjoying golf?”

It already was, in my opinion. Republicans impeached the most awesomest, coolest, most popular president in American history—and “First Black President”—Bill Clinton. So ya just had to KNOW the Dems were gonna get some payback…and along came Trump. The way I see it (for now) is 1 win each, plus a tie [Nixon resigned rather than undergo the impeachment process]?

/Sarc

edit on 20-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Outsider question here.

Sometimes I think so.

But once the Democrats have a firm grip on the election process, the Presidency, the House and Senate, it will be one party rule from then on, like China - and the US will become just like China in how it treats it citizens, for their own good of course. They are already threatening the Supreme Court that they better rule the way the Democrats tell them to or the Democrats will pack the Supreme Court to ensure it always votes the way the Democrats tell it to. This intimidation has been quite public and openly in the news.

Remember Obama wished the President of the US had the same power as the President of China.

Hillary would love to be a dictator, her long term goal, and she perfected "getting problem people out of her way".

I don't think we will have any fair elections or truly free elections anymore in the US, we are in for Chinese style single party rule by the Democratic Party.

I'm glad I'm so old I won't have to live through what is clearly coming:

1. rampant crime as Democratic Party run cities chase away their police forces; which will give them the excuse to bring in military to enforce "law and order"
2. rampant inflation that will make everyone poor and increase taxes for the political class to keep getting richer and richer; right now they enter Congress as upper middle class and within 2 terms are multi-millionares
3. constant lockdowns, oppression, repression and liberty restricting "dictates" whenever the political class feels like it can get away with it, creating an enormously worse mental health crises, to make people easier to control and manipulate
4. putting non-citizens need ahead of the needs of citizens to get more children and young people to come to the US because of our less than replacement birth rate, leaving poor nations without young people to support their social and infrastructure services because they too have steeply falling fertility rates
5. the erasure of straight women from society as the words "woman" "mother" "breastfeeder" are removed from legal language and become socially forbidden words, making biologically straight women pariah's in society for claiming to actually be women

edit on 8/20/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Y’all say Mitch...but there are real RINO senators that will vote to give Harris a VP. Oh, and no impeachment needed. You have the 25th which will be forever known as the Biden-Harris Amendment. Most of all the House and Senate do not have to vote to remove, just accept the recommendation among the leadership.

Harris won’t do Hiildawg unless there was a backdoor agreement made. Expect Liz, Bernie, Spartacus or Mayor Pete as your new VP. And Pete is a pretty good bet just “for the feels” in this case.

I sincerely hope you are right. Pete, while still a worse choice than most others, is the least repulsive of the choices. But I can't see any of them being able to maintain order after this fluster Cluck we are witnessing in real time. Real leadership is needed about 6 months ago, and the next 6 aren't looking good.
edit on 20-8-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join