It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma ex CEO of 35 years discusses Corruption-Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In this 10 minute video a 35 year pharma worker discusses Big Pharma and how they don't care about you, they only care about their wallet. He mentioned how people die from "legalized medications"

Here are bullet points of what he mentioned-

*Pharma sleeps in the same bed as government

*Legalized medications kills more people than wars.

*Pharma "more interested in making you sick"

*Pharma reps "trained to never talk about side effects"

*How every year the "Bible" or DSM is changes the rules

*How Big Pharma is targeting the CHILDREN

This talk is about Ritalin, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, basically SSRI drugs. With the jab push I'd say this information is relevant. The video posted date is 2 years ago. I can't read the language so I don't know the speakers name to research his creditably (edited to add this is a former
pharma CEO. I still don't know his name but someone from Jerusalem referred to him as ex pharma CEO) What he says is disturbing and something most already know. What bothers me the most is this talk was about approved medication. What about the experimental jab that's not approved?

He also mentioned Eli Lilly. I did a search and found several articles on this company and how they are involved in the C19 development as are all Big Pharma companies.

I just wanted to share this with you. Take it or leave it. Believe it or not.
edit on 20-8-2021 by summer5 because: Change title from worker to CEO

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

I tried to edit this into my OP, ATS says I've past my 4 hour window even though it's only been 2 hours.

Anyway....

I wanted to share that my daughter works in a holistic shop and yesterday a woman came in with her beautiful blue eyed little boy of 5 years old who was proudly wearing his vax bandaid. This is heartbreaking!!

Are the children being given the same vax dose as adults who are becoming sick and or passing away after their big V?

edit on 20-8-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

join