It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden In Hidin--Joe Calls a Lid on Public Appearances--Indefinitely

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
WTF!
President Joe has called a lid on any public appearances...is on vacation and has hunkered down in his bunker at a time this country is dealing with one of the worst foreign policy debacles ever!

VP Kamala is also running away from this FUBAR mess as fast as her tennis shoes can carry her...even though she stated she helped plan Joe's withdrawal to the point she was the "last person in the room" with Biden when he made the decision to pull all US troops out of Afghanistan.

These are our supposed leaders, America!
81 Trillion voters elected these imbecilic candy-asses in the mostest super-fair and awesomely honest US election since the beginning of the universe.
Yet, when they crap the bed...they run and hide from their stinking mess...pointing fingers of blame everywhere but at themselves.

Biden and Harris are not only complete incompetent's...they are irresponsible cowards.
There is ZERO leadership in this administration.

We are all F**k'd!

(OP DISCLAIMER:I didn't vote for these losers).
edit on 20-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just like before the election. When in doubt do what you know.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Joe is on vacay...and Kamala is under the desk (and NOT in the GOOD way).

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Imagine having to be in his administration and having to field all the questions for him and Kamala....I would be pissed!

Id bet we see a gaggle of his admin quitting pretty soon. People can only take so much without being backed by their leaders....and I'd say they are at their wits end.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You mean like b4 the election when Trump never spoke to the media?

Your boy Biden is bad wow. he is your boy too because you defend his presidency every chance you get

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yet, when they crap the bed...they run and hide from their stinking mess...pointing fingers of blame everywhere but at themselves.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Illegitimate POTUS & VP cemented by virtue of their conduct since stealing the election - both inept and not qualified to lead. Biden is a laughing stock the world over, no one respects the tool and his VP is one of the least popular ever to grace the WH.

Biden = Free Guy....oblivious to what is happening around him, therefore his handlers have instructed him to go away, indefinitely.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well, 'TAT, you know. "Leadership by the dint of personal example" is one of those conservative values the woked-up crowd can't handle and clearly does not comprehend.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Your boy Biden is bad wow. he is your boy too because you defend his presidency every chance you get

LOL. Like now? You should learn how to read.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Come on man....you ain't black.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Come on man....you ain't black.

That's malarkey.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WTF!

VP Kamala ..... was the "last person in the room" with Biden .......

We are all F**k'd!

Hmmm...."last in the room and F**k'd"

Yes.

THAT is exactly what is to be expected from prostitute "heels up" Harris.....

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The old sign from the White House “The Buck Stops Here” got thrown in the burn pile a long time ago.

I’ve always felt Bill Clinton really “shattered that ceiling” when he told Yuge, really Yuge lies with a straight face to all of America.
Hell even Nixon admitted wrong doing and resigned! Can you see a Democrat in today’s climate admit wrong doing and resign?
“By any means necessary” they will prop your corpse up, shove a hand up your bottom side and march on! For the sake of the people ya know.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Joe is on vacay...and Kamala is under the desk (and NOT in the GOOD way).

Is there a 'good way' when she and a desk are involved?
I know I would take a hard pass (absolutely no pun intended) on that!
edit on b000000312021-08-20T08:55:41-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 20 Aug 2021 08:55:41 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I heard a report on the radio this morning that Joe Biden has scheduled an address to the nation this afternoon.
The morning person at the radio station mentioned that Biden doesn't do Prime Time addresses, probably because of sundowners syndrome.

I now better than to think this, but maybe he will announce that he is resigning.
edit on b000000312021-08-20T09:14:20-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 20 Aug 2021 09:14:20 -0500900000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Slow down Corn Pop...

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I'd just like to remind everyone they impeached Trump over a phone call.....

Biden? No no, can't impeach him over sentencing thousands of people to die through absolute incompetence.

Also, need to arrest Hillary now, she is talking to foreign leaders in Biden/Harris's place for some reason. Logan act anyone? Didn't we arrest and jail Flynn over this?

The Big Monkeys Red @$$ is showing and we aren't supposed to look I guess.......

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Slow down Corn Pop...

Get over here so I can sniff you, I'm hangry.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Biden did tell ABC News he hopes, "Nobody, God Forbid, gets killed in Afghanistan."

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

“hunkered down in his bunker at a time this country is dealing with one of the worst foreign policy debacles ever!”

Plenty of voters —what? All 20 or 30 of ‘em—didn’t have a problem with Joe hiding in his basement for the duration of his ‘campaign’. I’m sure those who voted for him don’t have a problem with this now

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join