It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC - Increased Risk of Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

Well part of the problem is someone will post, and then if you just read/listen to where they indicate then it can be misinterpreted. That happens too far often. I'm a provaxxer but by all means I have ears and I am willing to listen to all and any side of this. This in particular just wasn't it but what I can admire is you admitted your mistake and we can all move on lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: JahIsGucci

Why are the people vaccinated early the only vaccinated at risk? In time everyone vaccined would be at risk if time is the only factor and they did not change the vaccine.

Yes they are constantly tweaking the Vax™.
They applied, and received authorization to do so.
We had a thread about it, and were raging about how it was like a 'carte-blanche' for medical experimentation on the unsuspecting public.

Nobody cares anymore.
Such is the behavior of a cult.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: TheGreazel

I'm not a vaccine pusher, but tetanus needs a booster, the MMR is one shot then a booster, the hep A and B require boosters, pregnant women need boosters of tdap, lots of college kids and healthcare workers are getting meningitis boosters on a schedule. If you travel you'll need different boosters like malaria, hep vaccines, whatever the country you're going to requires.

And there's the ultimate booster shot: the flu shot.

So tons of people are getting booster shots of all kinds of vaccines. I've had tdap boosters 3 times in my life, malaria boosters, hep boosters, just so I could travel.

I'm not interested in getting covid boosters forever though.

Tetanus does need a booster but only if you've injured yourself and haven't had one in the last 7 years prior to the injury.

MMR - I've never had a booster and I'm 60. Didn't even know they existed.
Hep A & B never had those either.
Tdap - What's that?

I've travelled to Canada, Denmark and Mexico. Never needed any shots.

For what it's worth, the Covid vaccines have only been out for about 9 months, and they're already talking about the third booster. So in one year's time, the initial shot, then a booster and in 8 months another booster. Give me a break already. It's NOT a vaccine.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You certainly don't have to get tetanus boosters unless you get a puncture wound with something dirty, but you can also just get one every ten years ish.

MMR vaccines are given in two shots to kids now. One when they're 1 ish, and one when they're 4ish, depends on the doctor.

I personally wouldn't go to Mexico, or really any resorts, without a Hep A & B vaccines because... 💩. But the vaccination process for 40+ is slightly different and I don't know if I'd bother at that point. They aren't mandated, but reccomended.

Tdap is tetanus, diptheria, pertussis, you've probably had it if you were given a "tetanus" shot in the last 15 years, but that could depend where you are.

I also don't know why I typed "malaria" booster, I definitely meant measles. I don't know if there's a vaccine for malaria.

If you go anywhere in Africa you're probably going to need a yellow fever vaccine, at the very least, and some places in South America.

I haven't taken the covid vaccine at this point. I was just pointing out that booster shots for vaccines, and vaccines that are given in a few separate doses are common.

I personally don't care if people get vaccinated at all, against really anything. Medical decisions are personal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join