It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC - Increased Risk of Disease Among Those Vaccinated Early

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Straight from the horses mouth. CDC dropping some bombs:

www.youtube.com...

Additionally, reports from our international colleagues including Israel suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early.

Given this body of evidence, we are concerned that the current strong protection against severe infection, hospitalization and death could decrease in the months ahead, especially among those that are higher risk, or who are vaccinated earlier during our phases of vaccination rollout.

In context of these concern, we are planning for Americans to receive booster shots, starting next month to maximize vaccine induced protection. Our plan is to protect the American people and stay ahead of this virus.

Given the context of this quote, this sounds like they are saying that anyone who took the vaccine, will need to take boosters otherwise they will be at risk of severe disease. Priming us for the upcoming narrative for booster shots in the fall/winter?

This is crazy.....

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sounds like ammo to continue avoiding the jab. I’m good on big pharma induced diseases.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JahIsGucci
Straight from the horses mouth. CDC dropping some bombs:

www.youtube.com...

Additionally, reports from our international colleagues including Israel suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early.

Given this body of evidence, we are concerned that the current strong protection against severe infection, hospitalization and death could decrease in the months ahead, especially among those that are higher risk, or who are vaccinated earlier during our phases of vaccination rollout.

In context of these concern, we are planning for Americans to receive booster shots, starting next month to maximize vaccine induced protection. Our plan is to protect the American people and stay ahead of this virus.

Given the context of this quote, this sounds like they are saying that anyone who took the vaccine, will need to take boosters otherwise they will be at risk of severe disease. Priming us for the upcoming narrative for booster shots in the fall/winter?

This is crazy.....

This is predictable. Indeed it has been predicted by several of the whistleblowers in the healthcare industry regarding the dangers of these bioweapons.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

Why are the people vaccinated early the only vaccinated at risk? In time everyone vaccined would be at risk if time is the only factor and they did not change the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

My guess is the jab "protection" wears off for the early takers.

You're right, soon everyone will be at risk after enough time has passed without a booster.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Don't worry the brainwashed will say the words were misunderstood. They will defend the vaccines til death.. God rest their souls..

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Lets just say the CDC made a "Mistake" with the vaccines - they'd never admit it ( Their ALL -IN) - way too large of a scale (those who got the experimental jab) to admit to those jabbed they were wrong - ... It takes the FDA forever to pull known APPROVED chemicals, drugs and foods off the market years after they are shown to be harmful - No surprises here the charade continues - perhaps now to just cover their tracks .... just my opinion - like it or not.

edit on 8202021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Why are the people vaccinated early the only vaccinated at risk? In time everyone vaccined would be at risk if time is the only factor and they did not change the vaccine.

They probably don't want to push the subject of regular scheduled boosters for all vaccinated individuals... yet. They like to do things in phases. People take it better that way.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Sounds like they are putting out the propaganda early to cover for the oncoming # storm also known as A.D.E.
The brainwashed will rush out for their boosters though,like junkie desperate for their fix.
I had sympathy for the ferrets who were sacrificed to make this junk,they had no choice.
The humans lining up for this junk,my sympathy is at bare minimum.They have been warned time and time again but would rather listen to establishment lies.
Covid.contradictions and coincedences.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What it means is the vaccine wears off.

Therefore previous early vaccinations effects are wearing off, the people may become susceptible to more serious illness.

Therefore a booster is needed to reduce those risks and to re up its effectiveness.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
What it means is the vaccine wears off.

Therefore previous early vaccinations effects are wearing off, the people may become susceptible to more serious illness.

Therefore a booster is needed to reduce those risks and to re up its effectiveness.

What it means is those COVID vaccines are a lot less of a cure and more like a treatment. Like chemotherapy is a treatment, diabetes weekly injections are a treatment.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thats pretty convenient , all these extra boosters needed every year.

Big pharma will make a killing...

Never needed a booster for any other jab i got in my lifetime.

This vaccine is garbage.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I'm not a vaccine pusher, but tetanus needs a booster, the MMR is one shot then a booster, the hep A and B require boosters, pregnant women need boosters of tdap, lots of college kids and healthcare workers are getting meningitis boosters on a schedule. If you travel you'll need different boosters like malaria, hep vaccines, whatever the country you're going to requires.

And there's the ultimate booster shot: the flu shot.

So tons of people are getting booster shots of all kinds of vaccines. I've had tdap boosters 3 times in my life, malaria boosters, hep boosters, just so I could travel.

I'm not interested in getting covid boosters forever though.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

At least if you decide to stop taking those vaccines, your body is still strong in general....

Whereas with the covid jabs, it sounds like your body becomes much weaker if you decide to stop getting the shots...thus leaving the user dependent on them.

Not just against covid, but for many other diseases and health risks too (whatever those may be).

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OP this is straight up fear mongering and quite honestly a lie. If you watch the video the disease they are talking about is Covid-19 and it's variants. In the context of what is being said, those vaccinated early may need a booster shot as the effectiveness is not a great.

I don't know what your intent was with this OP but imo this title needs to be modified to indicate that the disease you are referring to is indeed Covid.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Thats pretty convenient , all these extra boosters needed every year.

Big pharma will make a killing...

Never needed a booster for any other jab i got in my lifetime.

This vaccine is garbage.

We'll likely get to a point where a booster will be more infrequent with Covid. I don't believe long term we'll need an annual booster like we do the flu but then again, it depends on how many variants/mutations come out of Covid. That's why, in part, if we get majority vaccinated we can drop the R value, stop spreading it, and it will essentially go away (not completely but to the extent where it's like chicken pox).

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You guys smell what the rock is cookin. The bigger long term concern is how this affects children of those who vaccinated. Will they be born with this immunodeficiency?

Also of very serious concern is that if the cdc and fda are this dishonest then how are the general public able to trust that a regular vaccine is not contaminated with this covid bull#. You know they probably already considered banning straight hep or and rotavirus to be replaced with a combination of covid/hep and covid/rota since they are a month apart. Then they will throw it in mmr. And then annual influenza for booster. This will get out of hand real quick.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

edit on 20-8-2021 by BlueJacket because: Bah

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well, it is either what you just said, or antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), either of which may conceivably result from waning antibody levels after infection or vaccination.

I guess we'll find out soon enough ... ugh.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Definitely wasn't fear mongering, just wanted to spread awareness.

After re-watching it a gazillion times, I will probably agree with you in saying that they meant to say COVID, not just any disease. So thank you for pointing that out lol a few others from Reddit also pointed this out.

But my god haha they need to be way more clear....I can't be the only one that interpreted it like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join