It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Drone" running circles around Police heli and going above 14,000....drone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
No drones..

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: orlandobosca
No drones..

To embed the video, put just the TPcO6V_LdCk code in the yvid bbcode field.
If you use the entire link, don't embed it, just post it without the yvid bbcode.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenIdentity
Are we STILL in denial about these craft? Even after ATIP, the Defense Dept, The US Navy and all saying they are HERE. www.thedrive.com...

I find it pretty convincing as alien craft. There's the one real photo I've seen, showing the green orb with a halo around it, which they're calling a "drone." That's a UFO pic from a police dept.

In real life, there really are not manmade green orbs flying around, outmaneuvering helicopters. There's really not GREEN flying objects, in the 1st place. Planes flash red and blue / green I think, on each wing, but it comes off as a flashing, obvious plane, and it never just seems a total green object, like the "drone."

Also a "drone" like this could not be seen from a person flying it, on the ground, at such maneuvers and speeds. So it would need a camera or vision of some kind, within the green orb... just to be able to fly around, let alone outmaneuver helicopters. Can you imagine a person using his iPhone or tablet etc. to fly a drone with a streaming camera vision, with better flying abilities than the police heli's? I can't imagine that, lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
From the OP link

The pilot also stated that the drone “was very sophisticated/specialized and able to perform like no other uas” he had observed previously, able to fly circles around his helicopter as the TPD pursued it up to 14,000 feet at speeds “well in excess of 100mph.” The pilot also felt that it was “obvious that the controller had clear sight of both the helicopters tracking it by the way it would orbit us and abruptly fly behind us and attempt to avoid our visual contact."

That's an impressive drone and pilot.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
From the OP link

The pilot also stated that the drone “was very sophisticated/specialized and able to perform like no other uas” he had observed previously, able to fly circles around his helicopter as the TPD pursued it up to 14,000 feet at speeds “well in excess of 100mph.” The pilot also felt that it was “obvious that the controller had clear sight of both the helicopters tracking it by the way it would orbit us and abruptly fly behind us and attempt to avoid our visual contact."

That's an impressive drone and pilot.

Yeah, considering that the "drone" and pilot were better at flying, than police helicopters, I guess that makes the "drone" kind of impossibly high-tech...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join