It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom doom doom and democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Covid vaccines gave us a lot of doomscenario's. I am stunned that people are willing to get vaccinated after soo much bad news.
But fact is: Once you are vaccinated you belong to the vaccinated group. This group will vote for mandatory vaccinations. This group will vote for those politicians who are in favor of mandatory vaccinations. That is what we call democracy. I just pray that this will not happen.
Another doom video (out of too many) despite the censorship that I thought would be impossible in this day and age. Wrong thinking. Although there are always videos that go through the meshes of the net ... for a very short period of time ...
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
Covid vaccines gave us a lot of doomscenario's. I am stunned that people are willing to get vaccinated after soo much bad news.
But fact is: Once you are vaccinated you belong to the vaccinated group. This group will vote for mandatory vaccinations. This group will vote for those politicians who are in favor of mandatory vaccinations. That is what we call democracy. I just pray that this will not happen.
Another doom video (out of too many) despite the censorship that I thought would be impossible in this day and age. Wrong thinking. Although there are always videos that go through the meshes of the net ... for a very short period of time ...
www.bitchute.com...

Another covid thread.

If you dont like democracy you are living in the wrong country.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Both of you are wrong. The U.S. is a republic not a democracy....for now. Also even in a democracy it's not majority rule.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Both of you are wrong. The U.S. is a republic not a democracy....for now. Also even in a democracy it's not majority rule.

Democratic republic to be exact.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

WRONG.

ol·i·gar·chy
/ˈäləˌɡärkē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution.
a country governed by an oligarchy.
"the English aristocratic oligarchy of the 19th century"
government by an oligarchy.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Also even in a democracy it's not majority rule.

Can you elaborate on your thinking here? That's what a pure democracy is, majority rule.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was vaccinated and I'm not in favor of mandatory vaccination. We all can and will spread the virus, vaccine or not. SARS is here to stay. You're perfectly welcome to accept the risk.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

He has a point if it was pure majority rule then the vaste elections would be done by popular vote not people who 'vote for you'
edit on 20-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Thank you for respecting other's choice, sadly its not the majority case when they rather people bleed out on the street then treat them in hospitals because they aren't vaccinated. Which is currently what I am afraid of, complicated Childbirths leading to deaths of both on the streets because hospitals refuse to take the mother in because she's not vaccinated.. even if she isn't sick to begin with..

They are already starting to refuse life saving treatment to anyone who is not vaccinated. Even outside of 'transplants', because they came up with the mentality as 'you should die' instead.
edit on 20-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Democratic republic to be exact.

Wrong. A representative republic to be exact.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm vaccinated and I could care less if you are. I also wouldn't make it mandatory like you claim.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
I mean 'in general'. Bringers of bad news -those who bring bad news about mrna vaccines- are seen as 'not belonging to the group'. There was a time bringers of bad news were executed. It's something psychological I think. Hope I 'm wrong ...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'm vaccinated and I could care less if you are. I also wouldn't make it mandatory like you claim.

Now if only you were President... you do realize there is growing sentiment to make vaccines mandatory, we are already seeing exclusionary tactics in some states.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just imagine the level of revenge you would get from millions of people pushed out of society for not volunteering for the experimental gene therapy. I know if they made it impossible for myself or kids to function in society over the jab, I’d be making a list and some elaborate plots to occupy my time.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Constitutional Republic. A Democratic republic is an oxymoron as they are antithetical to each other.

To quote our founders "Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner" ~ Ben Franklin

"A democracy is the most vile form of government known to mankind" ~ Patrick Henry

"The democracy is 51% of the population deciding what's best for the other 49% of the population" ~ Thomas Jefferson

We are not not have we ever been a "democracy" of any kind. Our founders wanted a republic where individual rights would be preserved, where every citizen would have a say thru their constitutional representatives.

Democracy and republic can never coexist in harmony because democracy does not protect the individual rights.

a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

top topics

join