It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new marvel movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Please no more super hero movies for adults. That crap needs to be given back to the kids.

I know its a fantasy but I miss the days when Hollywood actually made a decent sci fi movie for adults like Contact, Prometheus , heck even the Charlie Sheen sheen arrival movie.Just no more super heroes please

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I tried watching Eternals and completely lost interest before even reaching the halfway point. Honestly, such a complete set of flat, lifeless characters who are trying too hard.

Ikaris has a Scottish accent!

The Kirby comics were good for the era, not his best in my opinion but good enough to enjoy a read. I pity the people who spent lots of money purchasing the original copies of the Silver Age Eternals on the back of this film being released. If anything, the movie has devalued them and yes, I sold all of mine for a pretty penny or two.

With no Kirby style, the washed-out colour is not easy on the eye. This movie could have been so much more and now, I feel the MCU is on the downslide. Time for DC to step up to the plate and time for someone to make a bloody decent X-Men movie.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Bro, o don't recommend alot of movies to people.. and when I do they are usually old artsy films or cult classics from the 50s through 70s.

But having conversed with you on more than a few occasions, I feel comfortable recommending out of all the marvel movies,

Thor Ragnarok.

It's not citizen Kane, but it is Highly Entertaining!

I would not steer you wrong, only straight to the devil's anus !👹

a reply to: Macenroe82

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

My original black panthers 1 -3 bagged and backed skyrocketed after the movie ..been sitting on them for 30 years.. picked up in a flea market lot in the 80's

I'm still not selling..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Well Mike,
Since you recommend it, Ill take a look.

Its funny that I thought about you last night.
I was watching the newest episode of the walking dead on AMC plus.
And my LORD is it a good episode. Probably one of the best the series has seen in a very long time.

And That ending.... you need to watch it.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Well Mike,
Since you recommend it, Ill take a look.

Its funny that I thought about you last night.
I was watching the newest episode of the walking dead on AMC plus.
And my LORD is it a good episode. Probably one of the best the series has seen in a very long time.

And That ending.... you need to watch it.

I refuse to pay for anything +

AMC can suck my toe
Paramount can kiss my middle finger
And
Disney can lick my unwiped taint

I'm sorry that's how I feel..

It's awful to think my original subscription dollars paid for the launch content of these "pluses" that have the latest greatest IP

Respectfully,
~joe

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Waiting for thor 4 love and thunder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join